7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Whites Ford Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Whites Ford Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Whites Ford Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whites Ford Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whites Ford Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Whites Ford Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Whites Ford Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Whites Ford Florida:
River Park Inn – Green Cove Springs
This historic guest home in Green Cove Springs, Florida is within a 5-minute walk of Spring Park and the St Johns River. It features a screened balcony and free Wi-Fi.Each of the homey guest rooms at the River Park Inn is furnished with an electric fireplace and a vanity. They have a private bathroom and cable TV is provided.A full hot breakfast is served in the elegant dining room of this Green Cove Springs bed and breakfast. Guests can relax on the front porch or walk through the garden.Downtown Jacksonville and St. Augustine are 25 miles from the River Park Bed and Breakfast. The Golf Club at Fleming Island is a 10-minute drive from the property.
- The communication from The River Park Inn and Booking.com was detailed and timely. We arrived after regular checkin time but were met by the owner with a warm, welcoming smile, offer of coffee or tea and cookies. Highly recommend you try The River Park Inn as a pleasant change from the typical hotel. Breakfast food was great and relaxing. Conversations with other guests made it seem like you were visiting at your favorite relatives home.
- Breakfast was a bunch of sweet pastries but that was pretty much it for bfast
- It had everything a lodging should have, good bed, good lighting, a place for everything, nice folks, natural beauty, great food…good recommendation for Italian food around the corner.
- Perfect location in Green Cove Springs which is a short drive to St Augustine. If you want a quiet, off the beaten track location, this is it.
- Great, full breakfast at the Inn and excellent seafood nearby.
Historic Sevilla House
Historic Sevilla House is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Historic Sevilla House.
- Great staff concerned that they meet our every need. Comfortable, clean, great breakfast. Would recommend to anyone looking for a B & B. Quiet location.
- My wife and I had an amazing time,the owners are super friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. The location was perfect we could walk to everything. We will absolutely go back?
- The owners of this property are an incredible couple and they went out of their way to make our stay fantastic. I highly recommend Sevilla House. Wonderful walkability yet in a quiet area.
- They made me feel at home. My husband and I are handicapped and they were able to give us first door.
- Very friendly staff (thanks again, Sunny!)very nice house, great location. Lovely breakfast.
Southern Wind Inn
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! Southern Wind Inn offers accommodations in St. Augustine. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Walk to downtown attractions and breakfast was great.
- Great location, tasty breakfast, Comfortable rooms & helpful hosts.
- The location was great walking distance from everything
- Friendly helpful staff and perfect location close to everything.
- The room was quiet and private. The bed was soft and fluffy yet very supportive and the food was great. Nice selection of fruit and breads.
Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast
Located 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets in St. Augustine, Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Carriage Way is perfectly situated to explore old St. Augustine. The hosts are friendly and the service is excellent.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Great locations within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. They even had complementary drinks. A+
- Beautiful; friendly, gracious service; wonderful location
- Great location. Staff and owner were friendly. Dean oriented us to St. Augustine and made recommendations for us based upon our interests and preferences.
We were treated very well, personnel were wonderful. Second time there, first room was better because of bathroom being more modern. Breakfast was outstanding
Centennial House – Saint Augustine
Located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Centennial House – Saint Augustine features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Jacksonville International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Owners and server were great. The food was VERY good. The location of the B&B was perfect, close to everything but still quiet.
- The quietness. The peacefulness. The ambiance. The staff was a delight. And Rahki and her husband were just so nice.
- Location, friendliness and rooms are super cute and breakfast was excellent and rate was better then some other bed and breakfast
- Breakfast was superb each morning!!! Staff was very friendly and helpful. House location was convenient to many city attractions and restaurants.
- Everything about our stay was perfect! Location was wonderful, breakfast was delicious & the bed was so comfortable! Lyla was absolutely amazing & took excellent care of us from brunch to our room always being taken care of!
Saragossa B&B – Saint Augustine
One of our top picks in St. Augustine.In historic Saint Augustine city center, this bed and breakfast features a 3-course brunch. All rooms and suites at this converted single-family home have a private entrance from an outdoor patio. Castillo de San Marcos is a 5-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are included in all rooms at this Saint Augustine Saragossa B&B. Cable TV, coffee-making facilities, and a private bathroom are also provided.In-room massage services can be arranged for guests at the the Saragossa B&B. Free parking is available to all guests.Saragossa B&B is located just under half a mile from the Saint George Street shopping district and a 10-minute drive from the beach. Flagler College is just a 5-minute walk away.
- Bed very comfortable. A/c worked good. Great location, within walking distance of historic center of city.
- It was conveniently located. We felt like we were at home. We loved being in a residential neighborhood with our own entrance. We appreciated that it was pet friendly since we have 4 small dogs. We will stay there whenever we go to St. Augustine.
- Historic house gave you an idea of what it was like to live in the era of the town
- Hotel in a great place. A Breakfast was diliсious!
- I was not happy about brunch….I think it should be up to the customer what time you eat brunch not what room you are in.
63 Orange Street B&B
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! 63 Orange Street B&B offers accommodations in St. Augustine. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from 63 Orange Street B & B.
- Wonderful home and close to uptown. We walked to everything. The Hatty room had a king size bed and a huge jetted tub. Jackie was hospitable and the breakfasts were great.
- Historic charm, breakfast was delicious, awesome bathtub, nicely decorated for christmas. Wonderful staff.
- The home was a beautifully restored and maintained Victorian vintage home in a wonderfully convenient location. The owner and staff were friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. The breakfast was delightful.
- Jackie was a fabulous hostess, and her house is beautiful. My favorite part of my stay was drinking coffee on the front porch.
- Great location, close to everything. Jackie and the staff were amazing from the cleanliness to the breakfast… we are definitely coming back!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Whites Ford Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Whites Ford Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Whites Ford Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Whites Ford Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!