7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In White Bear Lake Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
White Bear Lake Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in White Bear Lake Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Bear Lake Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Bear Lake Minnesota. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in White Bear Lake Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in White Bear Lake Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In White Bear Lake Minnesota:
The Outing lodge
The Outing lodge is located in Stillwater, just 23 miles from Minneapolis. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Saint Paul is 17 miles from The Outing lodge, and Bloomington is 30 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Loved the old building, and the renovations were amazing knowing what all had to be done to bring it up to standard. Also loved the dog greeting us and being able to bring our own dog with us. The two got along well. The location was close to Ice Castles, which was the reason for our visit to Stillwater.
- It is a neat old building, fireplaces were neat, quiet. Owner and staff were very friendly.
- The breakfast pastries were wonderful. The welcome dog was comforting. The room was quiet, relaxing,peaceful. I even took a video.
- The staff were beyond wonderful and the view was breathtaking
- I loved it because it was like taking a step into the past of an elegant old lodge.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rivertown Inn offers accommodations in Stillwater.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Minneapolis is 23 miles from Rivertown Inn, and Saint Paul is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 23 miles from Rivertown Inn.
Food was phenomenal both days. The service was great, very friendly and helpful. Our room was very quaint. This past weekend was an extra bonus; we were the only couple in the main house. It felt like our own place!! This is the “off” season which we loved the quiet.
The stain glass windows were awesome. We were on the 3rd floor and the sitting area was facing a stain glass window of the “Pierced Heart of Jesus”. The dinning area had an antique piece with the Choirs of Angles and the 12 Apostles. (Awesome Pieces)
- Excellent! We wished we could have stayed another night. Beaitiful building, cozy and intimate room, amazing service with friendly staff. We will be booking again soon.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the relics in the room were very neat. The staff was great, too.
- The accommodations, room and bathroom and overall house, completely exceeded our expectations! This place is amazing! We stayed in the Oscar Wilde Suite in the Carriage House and it was worth every penny! So incredibly romantic, very spacious, with a bathroom that is killer! No TV so extra romantic!! Highly recommend!
- Staff was very friendly and gave us a tour of the building before showing us our room. The breakfast was excellent and nicely served. The room theme was well played out.
- Food was phenomenal both days. The service was great, very friendly and helpful. Our room was very quaint. This past weekend was an extra bonus; we were the only couple in the main house. It felt like our own place!! This is the “off” season which we loved the quiet.
Private Room TV&Internet
Private Room TV&Internet offers accommodations in Circle Pines. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Minneapolis is 12 miles from Private Room TV&Internet, and Stillwater is 17 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Como Lake Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Como Lake Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Saint Paul. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Minneapolis is 6 miles from Como Lake Bed and Breakfast, and Stillwater is 17 miles from the property. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Historic District BnB
Located in Saint Paul, 7 miles from Minneapolis, Historic District BnB features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.Stillwater is 17 miles from Historic District BnB, and Bloomington is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 6 miles from Historic District BnB.
No reviews yet.
The Covington Houseboat
Stay the night on the Mississippi River – literally – at the Covington Inn. This houseboat is trimmed stem to stern in mahogany, brass and bronze, extending to guests the elegant comfort once reserved aboard historic work vessels for company executives and VIPs.Windows and portals in the boat’s tiered design draw light into each room. Sleeping quarters feature a mix of ingenious built-in cabinets with simple furnishings from the Covington’s work era. Salvaged fixtures, nautical antiques and historic art provide tasteful reminders of the river and the inn’s past life.Sitting permanently moored within the reflection of downtown St. Paul’s towering skyline, The Capitol, museums, theater, fine dining and shopping wait just across the bridge. Offering a place for both a quiet getaway and the city spree, the Covington does it all.Beyond the privacy of the staterooms, the salon provides a comfortable gathering place. Lit with clerestory windows and furnished with fireside couches and window-front tables, the salon offers a great place for breakfasting, letter writing and browsing through the Covington library of historic river and shipping books. Our breakfasts, cooked in the boat’s galley, pamper you with just a touch of the gourmet while fueling a full-day’s exploration.
- One of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had! More spacious then I expected.
- It is a unique place to stay on the Mississippi River in St. Paul. My sister and I stayed in the pilot house, it has a 360 view. It was fantastic, I highly recommend it.
- The view was spectacular. When I went to bed at night the lights of downtown St. Paul were dancing on the river. When I opened my eyes first thing in the morning right out my window was the skyline bathed in sunlight and my head was still on the pillow. There was a cozy fireplace and two comfortable chairs waiting for us in our room when we returned from a show. It was a unique and satisfying experience staying at The Covington Inn Bed and Breakfast: )
- Liz is very friendly and accommodating. The property is cute. It was -2 outside, but we were nice and cozy on our room below deck.
- Unique historic tugboat with a very lovely owner. Very private feeling rooms that were comfortable, charming and fun.
Private room and bath in charming bungalow
Located in Minneapolis, 22 miles from Stillwater, Private room and bath in charming bungalow features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint Paul is 6 miles from Private room and bath in charming bungalow, and Bloomington is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In White Bear Lake Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in White Bear Lake Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in White Bear Lake Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in White Bear Lake Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!