7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Waterford Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterford Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Waterford Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterford Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterford Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Waterford Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Waterford Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Waterford Ontario:
The Butter Barn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Waterford, 31 miles from Hamilton, The Butter Barn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Very gracious hosts, made us feel welcome.beautifully decorated living room ,we had full access to.
- Very clean home. Owner was very friendly & accommodating.
- Really good place, people working there are just so kind and pleasant to talk with.
- The room and the house were very nice. The owners were very friendly and inviting.
- The house is beautiful! Spacious rooms. The hosts are very friendly and welcoming.
Cedar Cottage B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Cedar Cottage B&B is located in Waterford. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. John C. Munro Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable, it is quite roomy, and the kitchenette is a useful feature.. The private entrance is a great feature. The hosts were gracious, personable, and very helpful. We will come back many times I am sure.
- Great hosts, and so nice to have my dietary need (low-lactose) so graciously accommodated. Excellent, generous breakfast and hosts were fine company.
- Gracious hosts! Delicious breakfast – more than we could have expected – comfortable
- The hosts are extremely friendly and provide a superb breakfast and wonderful service. The room is spacious and comfortable and the surroundings are quiet and peaceful. This would be an excellent place to spent multiple nights if you have a longer time to spend in the area.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was made from locally sourced ingredients, tasted delicious. Great place to getaway and relax from the busy city life. Close by to Port Dover beach and vineyards. Host was extremely nice and helpful with lots of local suggestions.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Culverdene House is located in Simcoe. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The owners, Joyce & Roger were wonderful. Very helpful with restaurant & sight recommendations (wineries, breweries, etc.). I was visiting the area to do some genealogy research on the Culver family. They were very helpful with suggestions in this regard. (The Culverdene House is a historic house and was purchased from a member of the Culver family.) The breakfasts were so good. The bed was comfortable. We’ll definitely return!
- The owner were friendly and knowledgeable about the area. The breakfast was excellent. They were understanding when I cancelled one night of my reservation.
- The Breakfast was amazing! Fruit Salad homemade, watermelon juice and orange juice choice. Wonderful Hospitality And lots of choice for breakfast
- Friendly and helpful hosts, delicious full breakfast, comfortable and spacious accommodations, private bathroom.
Roger’s breakfast was very generous. He and Joyce are very gracious hosts. We had dinner up the road at a place called the Combine who gave us a 10% discount as we were staying at Culverdene house.
Loved Rogers photography as well !!
Almost Home B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Almost Home B&B is located in Simcoe. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 29 miles from Almost Home B&B.
- Property was very clean. Homemade parts of breakfast were very tasty
- Everything was perfect had a really good time there
Big comfortable beds
Very nice and helpful owner
- Mary is a delightful host – be ready to tell tales about what you’ve been up to! Lovely comfy bed and excellent breakfast.
- We were welcomed soon as we got out of the car,Mary and Dave were very helpful and told us where to go as we were had our bikes and wanted a nice trail ride.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Clonmel Castle is located in Port Dover in the region of Ontario. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Second time this year, just enjoy all it had to offer
- Booking.com page showed pictures of nice and comfortable rooms. We booked one that was refered as ‘beautiful cottage with queen bed’ We were offered a shed at the backyard with a small double bed, and an old sofa and a portable toilette outside the shed, no shower available.
- Quirky , old world guest house , great staff , nice food , fantastic atmosphere
- Lynnee and staff were super friendly and very welcoming. Food is amazing, you are in for a treat! We noticed how clean all the rooms were and the grounds look like a fairy tale as well as the setting for the meals. Definitely will be visiting again!! Thank you!
- I loved the “grey” room because of the balcony as well as the private bathroom!
Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast
Tranquil Moments Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Delhi.Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is London International Airport, 37 miles from Tranquil Moments B&B.
- I had the King suite. The bed was very comfy and I loved my pillow. I arrived late and in the rain so I did not get to truly appreciate the beautiful grounds until the morning. Breakfast was delicious and Gary and Joanne were a very sweet and interesting couple. I will most definitely return.
- Cosy room, bed extremely comfortable, very nice couple, good breakfast. It is a perfect B&B neat Dehli.
Property is in a beautiful setting. Well kept gardens and home. Comfortable roomand bed.
The hosts were very friendly without being around too much.
The hosts were lovely to talk to and made my girlfriend and I feel very comfortable.
The house and yard were also beautiful and I loved feeling surrounded by nature while enjoying the comforts of their very nice house.
Jo-ann and Gerry were wonderful hosts! Their house and garden
are beautiful. I especially enjoyed relaxing with a cup of tea in the screened porch,
while reading my book and watching the hummingbirds outside.
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast overlooking the garden!
Dover House B&B
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. This Port Dover B & B features free Wi-Fi throughout and provides a daily breakfast. Lake Erie is just 5 minutes’ walk away.A seating area features in each guest room at Dover House B&B. A fireplace and a TV are included in select rooms.A garden and a sun terrace are provided for guest use at Dover House bed and breakfast. Free parking is available on-site.Lighthouse Theatre is 0.6 miles away. Whistling Gardens are 30 minutes’ drive from this Port Dover B&B.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Waterford Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Waterford Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Waterford Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Waterford Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!