7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Uncasville Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Uncasville Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Uncasville Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uncasville Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uncasville Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Uncasville Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Uncasville Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Uncasville Connecticut:
Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast
In the historic village of Poquetanuck, this New England bed and breakfast occupies a house built in 1754. A full country breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi access and a CD/DVD player are included in every guest room at Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast. The rooms are individually furnished with antiques and each have a private bathroom.Cookies and cake or pie are available in the dining room at all times. There is a popcorn cart in the billiards room and a guest refrigerator stocked with free beverages.A 3-story porch and 2 living rooms stocked with books offer guests a place to relax at Captain Grant’s. They can also enjoy the 6-acre backyard and the garden.Foxwoods Casino is 5 miles from the inn. Maugle Sierra Vineyards is a 5 minute drive away.
- Homey comfortable atmosphere Ted and Carol were awesome hosts We will be back again for sure.?
The hospitality was great
Carol and Ted made us feel so welcome
- The comfort and ambiance of the entire house. We decided on a bed & breakfast this time, no luck with hotels, we have some horror stories, banging doors, parties, we are done with that.
- This is a perfect Bed & Breakfast in a beautifully restored National Historic Landmark and the hosts are charming and interesting people. Breakfast was overwhelmingly delicious.
- Beautiful historic home built in 1754. Lovely setting and pretty grounds. Nicely furnished in public areas.
Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn
Located in Ledyard Center, 8 miles from Mystic, Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montauk is 29 miles from Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn, and Preston is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Room very comfortable
Whole experience was wonderful
- The bedroom was gorgeous! Super comfortable. Great bathroom, easy to use fireplace. Delicious breakfast!
- Abbey’s is so cozy and beautiful. Erica and Peter are wonderful and made our stay so welcoming. We booked the Cadillac Room. Everything about it was amazing!
- Great stay at a wonderful place. Room was wonderful!
- Innkeeper, Erika, was the most gracious host. Delicious breakfast.
- Room very comfortable
Located 1 miles from Mystic Seaport and a 5-minute drive from the downtown area, this bed and breakfast features a fireplace and antique furnishings in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.A fireplace is provided in each unique room at Whitehall Mansion, along with a spa tub. A TV is also included.A daily continental breakfast is served in the common area at Mystic Whitehall Mansion. Guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool, tennis court, and fitness center during their stay.Foxwoods Resort Casino is 7 miles away. Olde Mistick Village can be reached in a 12-minute walk.
- Quaint but also had amenities of Marriott. If you’re looking for lots of in-room amenities, not for you.
- I really liked the antique nature of the property, with the majority of the original 1771 construction still visible and operational.
- Nice room. In a 200-year old house. Jacuzzi works great. Good breakfast with super friendly staff.
- The morning buffet was exceptional the staff worked very hard to keep everyone happy
- Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Staff was welcoming and helpful
House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Montauk is 25 miles from House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast, and Preston is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 35 miles from House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast.
Very interesting atmosphere, somewhat cluttered. So much to look at and learn about. It is like staying in a museum. Unique experience.
Breakfast is fantastic.
- breakfast was delicious and the owners dogs were fun loving buddies too
- The home is beautifully furnished.Inn keepers are very helpful.The breakfast was amazing.I am usually an egg and toast person but every thing was so tastefully served and the food was great.
- The hosts were very nice and accommodating. Having a fireplace in the room was very romantic. They went over the top with a spectacular breakfast feast. Looking forward to going back
- Breakfasts were really good . Nice choices of food and cooked perfectly. Nice friendly Innkeepers. Room was clean and comfortable. House was interesting and filled with lots of history.
- Very interesting atmosphere, somewhat cluttered. So much to look at and learn about. It is like staying in a museum. Unique experience.
Inn at Harbor Hill Marina
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Niantic, 12 miles from Mystic, Inn at Harbor Hill Marina features a terrace and views of the sea.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Montauk is 23 miles from Inn at Harbor Hill Marina, and East Hampton is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 48 miles from Inn at Harbor Hill Marina.
- The ambiance of the Inn at Harbor Hill Marina exuded comfort and warmth. Tastefully decorated and with holiday accents, as soon as we crossed its threshold we felt welcome. The staff and its Innkeeper were most hospitable, making sure any questions we had were addressed be it about the inn itself, the surrounding area or restaurants to go to. They do include a delicious home-cooked breakfast in a room that overlooks the marina. The chef also saw to it that my meal (I cannot have gluten) was as tasty as any other guest eating there. We are already talking about returning!
- Owners and staff were extremely kind and helpful. Views were gorgeous. Breakfast was made to order with piping hot scones.Niatic is a fun beach town to visit. Inn is in walking distance to board walk, beach and town including a movie theater.
- Comfortable and quiet. So close to the beach and boardwalk.. walking distance to food and the griunfs and view are beautiful
- Everything was wonderful. The view is gorgeous; the innkeepers and staff were so friendly and the breakfast was delicious!
Staff and owners extremely friendly and accommodating.
The inn had a “homey” feeling, like we were visiting family.
Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT
Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT is located in Mystic, just 23 miles from Montauk. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.East Hampton is 30 miles from Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT, and Preston is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 37 miles from Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT.
- Great breakfast and hospitality. Ted prepared gluten free muffins and they were very fine. Kay was as helpful as can be. We will go back.
- Ted & Kay are wonderful welcoming hosts & breakfasts were terrific
- The staff was friendly and did their best to accommodate the setting
- Loved our room, the fireplace, the bed was so cozy. The breakfast was cozy in front of the fireplace in the living room.
- Very friendly staff/owners, breakfast was great. Room was cozy and clean.
Bee and Thistle Inn
Located in Old Lyme, 19 miles from Mystic, Bee and Thistle Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montauk is 28 miles from Bee and Thistle Inn, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 46 miles from Bee and Thistle Inn.
- Room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and bed was super comfortable. Upon arriving we found we were upgraded to a larger room with a gas fireplace – nice! Make dinner reservations for the Chestnut Grille which makes up the first floor of this inn – you won’t be disappointed. Looking forward to returning someday!
- Every moment of our time at Bee & Thistle, the staff made every effort to make us feel comfortable and welcome. The food was superb and the room was cozy and clean. We loved it and will definitely be back!
- Very charming and quaint inn. Very friendly staff and a lovely location
- The accommodations were what we expected from a New England inn. The staff were gracious and welcoming and the dinning experience was excellent
- Our bed was very comfortable and the rooms we stayed were very clean. I found the room to be meticulously appointed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Uncasville Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Uncasville Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Uncasville Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Uncasville Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!