7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tivives Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tivives Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tivives Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tivives Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tivives Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tivives Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tivives Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tivives Puntarenas:
Located in Tárcoles in the region of Puntarenas, 14 miles from Jacó, Rancho Capulin features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Alajuela is 29 miles from Rancho Capulin, and Esterillos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The view from our room was i-n-s-a-n-e! Gorgeous valley, river, jungle with the ocean in the distance! We sat on our private balcony and felt like we were the only two people on earth watching macaw’s and parrots fly by! The hosts were so nice and kind, breakfast was a great opportunity to meet other guests (I didn’t even know there were any, the way this place is laid out is so private!) and we enjoyed using the binoculars on the breakfast patio to see the crocodiles in the river far below…stay here!
- Nicely designed room with excellent view. Nice garden and pool. Fantastic homemade breakfast served on terasse.
- Claudine is an extremely hospitable host and the property is beautiful — perfect location for a stopover in Tarcoles.
La vue de la maison des hôtes est vraiment belle.
Notre hébergement était en pleine nature, magnifique.
viele Vögel im Garten
wunderschöne Aussicht von der Terrasse während des Frühstücks
STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA
Featuring direct access to Playa Blanca and outstanding ocean views, STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA is a 2-level Penthouse condo. Guests enjoy free WiFi and complimentary private parking.All 3 bedrooms are air-conditioned and come with fans and mosquito nets. The kitchen is fitted with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster oven, rice cooker and kettle and guests can enjoy a continental breakfast.STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA offers a shared infinity pool and 2 private terraces. Numerous wildlife such as Scarlett Macaws and Frigatebirds can be observed regularly.Hiking and Cycling are among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 37.9 miles from the bed and breakfast. Jacó is 6.2 miles from STUNNING OCEANVIEWS, SUNSET & BEACH IN PUNTA LEONA, while Manuel Antonio is 55.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Barranca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels.You will find a tour desk at the property.Jacó is 27 miles from Villa Alta Bed&Breakfast, and Tambor is 29 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas Raices is located in Puntarenas, just 28 miles from Jacó.Every room has a private bathroom.Montezuma is 28 miles from Cabinas Raices, and Tambor is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Tiriguro Lodge is located in San Mateo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 25 miles from Tiriguro Lodge, and San José is 30 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
The delightfully unpretentious little town of San Mateo is only 10 minutes drive down the road and we were recommended two good local restaurants. It is definitely a place we shall return to if we come back to Costa Rica.
- Tiriguro Lodge sits on a beautifully landscaped property and presents expansive views of the Costa Rican countryside. The prioerthad a beautiful view and the rooms are impeccably clean and compact.
– very warm-hearted welcome
– excellent rooms, tastefully decorated
– unique view and awesome sunsets
– great, tasty home-made breakfast
– upfront downpayment by credit-card so very really felt our stay was 100% confirmed
– very, very friendly and helpful hosts
– very good recommendations for restaurants
– beautiful, beautiful garden and pool
- Comfortable beds, beautiful grounds and very informative and friendly hosts. Great place to stop on the way back to San Jose airport!
- Peace, view, owner, cleanness, classy breakfast fruit plate and crepes, very good price.
- We spent a most enjoyable last three days of our Costa Rican holiday at Tiriguro Lodge. We loved sitting on our peaceful verandah looking out over the Pacific in the distance whilst being surrounded by forest. Breakfast was always delicious with homemade banana cake one day and strange new fruits on others, such as the delicious Costa Rican White pineapple. The room is impeccably clean, well-furnished, with coffee maker, fridge and microwave.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cabezas offers accommodations in Puntarenas.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Jacó is 28 miles from Hotel Cabezas, and Montezuma is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Casa de Manito
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Paquera, 23 miles from Jacó, B&B La Casa de Manito features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Teresa is 23 miles from B&B La Casa de Manito, and Montezuma is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from B&B La Casa de Manito.
- The hosts were very kind. The daily breakfast very good. The location perfect. Situated in a shady an quiet place. Just what I wanted.
We expected a hostel as many others. From the road off we could not really see the hostel and we were a bit doubtful as if we would go in. Luckily the Owner, Manito, came outside and welcomed us as long lost friends. All the rest was above expectation. The hostel is so nicely done, the rooms simple, but clean and lots of privacy in your own little house.
Manilo is a perfect cook. We had a great Tipico with fish to die for. In the morning the mokeys wake you up with there growlling, birds fly around and there’s even a cute little pool.
Breakfast is just as good as dinner and the whole family is lovely. For sure a real nice experience. The aluminate tour ate the neighbours made it complete.
- The welcome from Manito and his family couldn’t have been better – I just wish that my Spanish was better so that I could appreciate the conversation more (and thanks to Maite for helping with arrangements) The location was lovely, and perfect for the bioluminescent tour at Bahia Rica (which was also excellent). The food was lovely. Very nice little plunge pool to cool off in.
- The family were really welcoming and friendly. Short drive from ferry and locals beach 5 min walk from there.
- The family who runs this B&B was extremely welcoming and very kind. They wanted to do everything to make us as comfortable as possible.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tivives Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tivives Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tivives Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tivives Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!