7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stones Crossing Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Stones Crossing Indiana is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stones Crossing Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stones Crossing Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stones Crossing Indiana. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stones Crossing Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stones Crossing Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stones Crossing Indiana:
Hamilton House Indy
One of our best sellers in Indianapolis! Hamilton House Indy offers accommodations in Indianapolis. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 9 miles from Hamilton House Indy.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Holiday B&B offers accommodations in Indianapolis. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mansion On The Mile B&B
Located in Indianapolis, 1.3 miles from IUPUI, Mansion On The Mile B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 10 miles from Mansion On The Mile B&B.
- The staff was very friendly, Tom and Jeanne were very gracious host.
- Great place to stay in the city. In the heart of city, close to activities, with great service. Historic home being restored with modern amenities. Home cooked breakfast each day was great. Was also willing to drop me off at the Convention Center at no additional cost
- Jeanne and Tom were amazing hosts and their home is magnificent! Indianapolis is a wonderful, clean, safe city filled with interesting history and culture.
- I liked everything about Mansion on the Mile, especially getting to know Tom and Jeanne Gaunt, who own and operate the B&B.
- Beautiful historic home, downtown Indy, you actually have to see it to believe it. It’s so close to everything, truly within walking distance. Tom and Jeanne are great hosts. Lots of stories about the home and surrounding areas. They make your stay truly special. We will be going back. And we will spread the word about this great place to stay.
The Harney House Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Harney House Inn is located in Indianapolis in the region of Indiana, just 1.3 miles from IUPUI. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Indianapolis International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The room was cozy and had a great view of part of downtown. Deb was really friendly and warm. She makes you feel like you’re staying with family. Breakfast was great and she provided snacks which was an added bonus. I will be keeping this place in mind for future trips to Indianapolis.
- Old house carefully and tastefully remodeled with great attention to detail, use of antiques. Lovely owner/host. Excellent breakfasts. Large bedroom suite with very comfortable bed.
- Everything was first class! We will definitely stay at the Harney House Inn, whenever we visit Indianapolis!
- The coziness of the establishment as well as the location to places I needed to be. I was able to walk to almost everything.
- Great location. Host thought of everything we might want. Breakfast was included. Free parking!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nestle Inn offers accommodations in Indianapolis.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 11 miles from Nestle Inn.
- It was a beautiful old home. The bed was good and we slept well. The extra little homemade treats were excellent.
- My husband, youngest son and girlfriend and I celebrated our Christmas together. The sitting room was perfect. Our bed was so comfortable too. Location is perfect!!
Excellent location. Charming decor. Friendly staff. Clean. Coffee, sweets.
Loved breakfast at Louie’s.
- A unique experience for us, more like staying in somebody’s lovely house as a welcome guest than in a hotel. Beautiful old house with bags of character and am extremely helpful ‘Inn Keeper’. Situated in what has become a ‘trendy’ part of town with lovely houses and a buzzing bar and restaurant culture on ‘Mass Ave’
- We had Room 6 and it worked out perfectly for our group of 4. Stairs to 3rd floor are steep but we didn’t have any problem climbing them.
Old Northside Bed & Breakfast
Old Northside Bed & Breakfast is located in Indianapolis, just 1.4 miles from IUPUI.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Gary was very nice and had a wonderful breakfast for us and a lot of snacks available!
- It had a personal touch, unlike hotels. It felt like we were taking a break from the world.
- The rooms are absolutely gorgeous, all of them seem to be really spacious and you have everything you need. The staff are super nice and their breakfast is perfect.
- The beds are extremely comfortable. Gary is one of the nicest people I’ve met. His cooking was fabulous. Each room was decorated in different themes and quite quaint. The convenient sitting rooms were very useful and comfy, as well.
- Old Northside has beautiful architecture (built around 1880) with lots of colors, different from room to room. The beds were comfortable and had great support! Not many 5 star hotels have this! The food was fabulous and there was a wide variety of things to choose from. Gary is a great host. We will definitely return here next time we are in Indianapolis. We highly recommend this place!
Acorn Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Acorn Ridge Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Morgantown. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Indianapolis is 27 miles from Acorn Ridge Bed and Breakfast, and Nashville is 13 miles from the property. Indianapolis International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location was so beautiful and quiet. Easy to find. Close to Nashville, Bloomington, and Indianapolis. Many things to do. Brown county state park close by. Wonderful hostess, so accommodating. Breakfast was amazing.
- The breakfast was delicious! Very friendly people there. Nice out of town location.
- Attention to the details for each individual guest truly made the experience exceptionally pleasant. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and cooked to order. Rita, the innkeeper, has a heart of gold 🙂 and made us feel at home.
Rita’s friendliness and desire to meet our needs. Bed, pillows and sheets were really comfortable.
Breakfast was delicious…eggs, bacon, fruit cup with walnuts, coffee cake, asparagus and tomatoes, with a bottomless cup of coffee. Birdwatching was fantastic from the porch. Enjoyed her dog and cat as well. So peaceful in this country INN. Highly recommend! Dave and Jane Myers
- Rita and her husband were extremely personable and took a great deal of care assuring the breakfast was served at the time you needed it. Very welcoming.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stones Crossing Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stones Crossing Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stones Crossing Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stones Crossing Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!