7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Shanty Bay Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Shanty Bay Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Shanty Bay Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shanty Bay Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shanty Bay Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Shanty Bay Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Shanty Bay Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Shanty Bay Ontario:
Three Wishes B&B
Located in Barrie in the region of Ontario, 28 miles from Collingwood, Three Wishes B&B features a playground and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Orillia is 18 miles from Three Wishes B&B, and Newmarket is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was nice and exquisite. I really appreciate it because we were working on event and don’t have time to be eating outside.
- Great food, good conversation and delicious meals.
- Great host which made us feel at home from the first moment till the last.
- The breakfast was expertly crafted by our hostess. The atmosphere was excellent, we wish we had more time to spend at the house to just relax, as the property was excellent. Elizabeth is a very welcoming person, great company as well!
- Elizabeth was very warm and welcome. The B&B was beautifully decorated. Breakfast was freshly made waffles that were spectacular! We will be staying there the next time we are in the area!
Richmond Manor Bed & Breakfast
Richmond Manor Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Barrie.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Collingwood is 28 miles from Richmond Manor B&B, and Orillia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- very nice house and the host was very friendly and helped with any questions. the breakfast was delicious! best bed we slept in during our trip – soooo comfortable!
- An incredibly unique property steps away from Barrie’s waterfront. Nestled in plenty of greenery and so quiet at night. The breakfasts were incredible!
- The breakfast was a beautiful nutrious combination of fruit, combined with an array of syrup, jam, juice, coffee or tea. and the conversations were fantastic.
- Bob me his wife were very nice…breakfast was wonderful. Our room was very comfortable. We found sharing a bathroom inconvenient (in the middle of the night someone was showering when we needed to use the bathroom) and breakfast at 9am on a Sunday was just a little earlier than we would have preferred.
- Breakfast was amazing! Rooms very large, you can tell the rooms are set up with love and care.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clydesdale House offers accommodations in Barrie, just 27 miles from Collingwood. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Orillia is 21 miles from Clydesdale House, and Newmarket is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
South Side Bed and Breakfast
South Side Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Barrie. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Collingwood is 28 miles from South Side Bed and Breakfast, and Orillia is 21 miles away. Pearson Airport is 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Water’s Edge B & B
Located in Oro-Medonte in the region of Ontario, 17 miles from Barrie, Water’s Edge B & B features a sun terrace and a private beach area. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a shared bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Orillia is 6 miles from Water’s Edge B & B, and Midland is 27 miles from the property.
Beautiful property with lake access, gorgeously furnished and decorated.
Hosts Kim and Doug are supremely welcoming, friendly, and accommodating.
Our room and guest areas were flawlessly maintained and clean. Incredibly comfortable bed and and amenities.
Breakfast was delicious and superb, served on the balcony overlooking the yard and the sunrise on the lake.
We could not be more satisfied with our stay!
- Delicious breakfast, exceptional service! Welcoming owner, very nice and friendly. Will return! I certainly recommend it.
- It was first class all the way..great and friendly hosts..nice interaction with the other guests.. immaculate facilities..I plan on returning one day
- everything! beautiful property and décor. amazing breakfast and wonderful views
- It was wonderful. We would go again and have already told friends and family about it. Breakfast was amazing, everything first class.
- Beautiful property with lake access, gorgeously furnished and decorated.
Whispering Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Whispering Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Sutton in the region of Ontario, just 17 miles from Barrie.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Orillia is 20 miles from Whispering Pines Inn Bed and Breakf, and Newmarket is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Great host she was a delight and breakfast was superb.
- The host was charming and made one feel very relaxed.
- Excellent location, Lovely accommodation with room for only a handful of guests. You had use of most of the house facilities. Although you were staying in the hosts own house, you had privacy and quiet but the hosts were on hand if needed.Freshly cooked breakfast each morning. The hostess was a very good cook.
Wat een heerlijkheid om rust te vinden.
Een glaasje op de veranda is dan ook een must.
- Sehr netter Empfang. Ein persönlicher Flair des Hauses. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt
MoonStone Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, MoonStone Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Oro-Medonte. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Barrie is 15 miles from MoonStone Bed and Breakfast, and Collingwood is 27 miles from the property.
- This was our first B&B stay and a very good experience. Our hosts were very friendly and welcoming. We also enjoyed the two lovely Ragdoll cats that share the home. The breakfast was above expectations and very delicious! Very convenient location if you are skiing at Moonstone. We have also recommended this location to a friend.
- Friendly hosts, nice hot tub, beautiful home, great location.
- Rob and Cath were extremely welcoming and patient hosts (due to plane delays we arrived only at midnight) and offered nice rooms and an outstandingly delicious breakfast much better than the “standardized” North American breakfast. They provided us with detailed information for our further trip. The B&B is quite near to the heritage village Ste. Marie amongst the Hurons.
- The home was welcoming peaceful and the atmosphere was relaxing The breakfast were delicious The hosts are so friendly and really make your safe
This is the first bed and breakfast I have stayed in, and I will definitely be looking into staying at more B&B’s over hotels, if they are all this amazing! The hosts were very welcoming, accommodating and kind. The location is spectacular if you are looking for a secluded getaway for some peace and quiet. There is a pool area, hot tub and plenty of space to explore. The breakfast included a 3 course meal with a choice of tea or coffee.
The pets (2 cats, 1 dog) are very friendly and easy to play with.
The bed was very comfortable and the ceiling fan was much needed in the summer! The washrooms are very clean and tidy.
Thank you for having us!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Shanty Bay Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Shanty Bay Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Shanty Bay Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Shanty Bay Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!