7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sestao Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Sestao Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sestao Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sestao Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sestao Basque Country. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sestao Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sestao Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sestao Basque Country:
Featuring parquet floors, heated rooms in this property come with a flat-screen TV, shower and some have a balcony or city views. A continental breakfast is served at the property.You will find many bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.Guggenheim Museum is 25 minutes’ walk from Blue Bilbao and San Mamés Stadium is 1.5 miles away.
- I liked the fact it was right in centre of everything and a nice building
- The owners were very friendly, and could not have tried harder to make us welcome, and our stay enjoyable. The hotel is situated on the renovated first floor of an old and venerable building in the centre of Bilbao’s old town, perfect for sight-seeing. The rooms were clean, and the bed comfortable.
- Staff really friendly and helpful. Decent size room. Clean and comfortable. Location is why we chose this place as it is right in the centre of the old town. Lots of bars and shops within metres of the property. It’s about a 20 minute walk from the airport bus stop straight down the main street to the old town and about the same to the Guggenheim museum by the river.
Staff very friendly and made us feel welcome.
Great location for exploring Bilbao!
- Blue Bilbao is more than recommendable. The beds are very comfortable, facilities are great. The owners are fantastic. We were given many great information re Bilbao, that our visit was unforgettable!
7 Kale Bed and Breakfast
Each simply decorated room at 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The property is within 10 minutes’ walk of traditional pintxos bars and restaurants. Charming squares with cafés can be found in the streets surrounding Bilbao Cathedral, a 5-minute walk away.The famous Guggenheim Museum is just 3 tram stops from 7 Kale Bed and Breakfast and Arriaga Theater is 800 feet away. The nearest Metro station is 1,000 feet from the property, while Concordia Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- breakfast very tasty and loved the fresh orange juice. kitchen also open 24hrs for drinks which I thought was a very nice touch.
- I really liked the room and how luxurious it felt, the bed was super comfortable too! It was so clean too.
- My room was beautifully decorated and clean. It had a quaint balcony with two chairs and a table, overlooking the local restaurants and bars. The traditional music coming from one restaurant below added to the lovely atmosphere. I had very modern private bathroom, separate from the bedroom, and a lovely selection of toiletries and bathrobes. The lady that checked me in and out was very nice. She contacted me before I arrived to advise me of the building work in the foyer to install a lift.
- Lovely place to stay in the old town; the rooms are cozy and well designed, the shower was great even if the bathroom really small. We were warmly welcomed and helped all the time. Coffee top quality and always available. Recommended!
- Great location. In the midst of the old town but no noise at all heard from the street at night. Owner very helpful and ordered early morning taxi for us
Aloka rooms Sopela
Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bilbao is 9 miles from Aloka rooms Sopela, and Castro-Urdiales is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- En el desayuno el zumo era natural y todo estaba muy bueno
- El desayuno nos encantó! El zumito natural, la fruta de temporada cortadita, la variedad…. un 10!
Très bon accueil, avec beaucoup de gentillesse, pas de problèmes pour vous informer.
Le petit déjouer était également délicieux.
La station métro est vraiment pas loin à pied.
Le séjour à été très agréable.
- Muy majos los dueños una pasada.La casa preciosa con todo lo que uno necesita.Cerca de la playa dando un paseo precioso.
- Muy tranquilo y muy amable el personal que me atendio
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from Jonmaijune, and Castro-Urdiales is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 4.3 miles from Jonmaijune.
No reviews yet.
El Ático de Olga
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander is 31 miles from El Ático de Olga, and Isla is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The owner is most friendly and kind. We enjoyed the night we spent at her place immensly.
- Olga is a great host, welcoming and friendly. The flat is very comfortable, clean and quiet, which was wonderful as I had been walking all day on the camino de norte. The kitchen, bathroom and laundry are fully stocked. Breakfast is fantastic! you really feel looked after, a place to come back to.
- Schwer zu finden. Hausnummer war nicht angegeben. Namen stehen nicht an den Klingeln. Parkplatzproblem
- El piso es muy bonito, muy bien situado y Olga es muy buena anfitriona
- Muy buena anfitriona, la cama y el apartamento en general cómodos. Nos alojamos una noche y no tuvimos pega. El desayuno simplemente cojonudo! 😉
This bed and breakfast accommodation features free WiFi .You will find babysitting service at the property.Santander is 30.4 miles from Villa Floren, while Isla is 19.3 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 16.2 miles away.
- Location is good, view is fantastic, but 6 persons shared one bathroom which seems not match with what we booked.
- the owner was playing music on his piano in the living-room where we sitting in the evening and by breakfast,pleasant
- You will not find a better location and there is a 24 hour secure underground car park less than two minutes walk away.
- Great position. Staff on second night friendly n helpful
- Super nice family run place! Great room and very friendly host. Right on the path of the camino!
Some accommodations include a seating area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bilbao is 14 miles from Arreta, and Zarautz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 11 miles from Arreta.
– The beds in the dorm all have memory foam mattresses.
– The value for money is incredible.
– Everything is kept very clean.
– It’s a really peaceful place to stay.
- Hôtel dans maison possibilité de se servir de la cuisine
- Es war quasi die einzige erschwingliche Unterkunft, die wir in Bermeo überhaupt bekommen haben, das mal vorweg geschickt. Das Zimmer war sauber und einigermaßen groß. Außerdem war es sehr ruhig dort.
- El paisaje del que estaba rodeado el alojamiento y que las camas eran muy cómodas.
- Tuvimos una agradable estancia de una noche, el personal muy agradable y el sitio muy acogedor, gracias.
- – The beds in the dorm all have memory foam mattresses.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sestao Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sestao Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sestao Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sestao Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!