7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Pau Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Pau Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Pau Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Pau Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Pau Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Pau Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Pau Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Pau Catalonia:
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
One of our top picks in Sant Felíu de Pallarols.B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda is set in the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve, 7.5 miles from Olot. Set in large gardens, this renovated 12th-century rectory offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rustic rooms are heated and feature garden or mountain views. They have tiled floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served and the dining room overlooks the gardens. Catalan cuisine, using local ingredients, is mixed with French and Scottish influences. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is available and you can hire a bicycle. There are 2 lounges, one with a fireplace and the other with a TV.
The hosts are friendly, welcoming
and caring. The place is beautiful and so well looked after and filled with love …. and the food: simply delicious!
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!
- The setting was charming and serene, Roy and Goretti were wonderful hosts, and the food was extraordinary! The B&B is located adjacent to the bicycle/walking path, affording access to a very rich biodiversity within La Garrotxa Natural Park.
- We spent a very pleasant night in this hotel. The owner were very friendly and helped us to choose the right hiking route for our needs. We loved the room with the fireplace. Very cosy. We were all around happy.
- Super nice couple, it was a very pleasant stay! Awesome food, lovely Hotel! Will for sure go again!
- So happy to have found this place, felt just like home, Goretti and Roy are wonderful hosts.
- The hosts are friendly, welcoming
Featuring free WiFi, Cala Clareta offers accommodations in Castellfollit de la Roca, just 21 miles from Girona.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and hiking. Figueres is 21 miles from Cala Clareta, and Camprodon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Cala Clareta.
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. Nos rellenaba el agua cada día. Había café, té, y demás cosas. Toda la planta de abajo para nosotros.
La verdad fue una buena experiencia. Nada que criticar.
Logement atypique avec la chambre voutée. L’accueil est très agréable et l’hôte très disponible. petit déjeuner varié et copieux. Mise à disposition d’un mini frigo très appréciable.
L’emplacement pour découvrir le coin est pratique et au calme. Le village sur la falaise est surprenant. Chambre très confortable. Mise à disposition de livres, DVD…
Heel grote ruimte, twee kamers, plus aparte badkamer, en een balkon met schitterend uitzicht.
Er was een koelkastje en waterkoker met koffie / thee faciliteiten aanwezig.
De eigenaresse was heel aardig, ze heeft ons bij de bus opgewacht en ons zelfs de laatste dag naar Olot gebracht! Superservice! In de buurt zijn schitterende wandelingen te maken, goed bewegwijzerd, maar neem wel zelf een goede wandelkaart mee! Heel rustig !
Je kunt op het pleintje in het centrum bij de pub prima hamburgers met enorme broodjes, lekkere salade en eenvoudige, maar goede en niet dure tapas eten. Verwacht geen hoogstandjes, maar wij hebben er 2 keer naar tevredenheid gegeten.
- Die Gastgeberin ist aus Schottland und war sehr freundlich und hat uns sofort Tipps gegeben für einen kleinen Spaziergang und Restaurants. Die Aussicht und die Lage des Zimmers war ein Traum. sehr liebevolles Frühstück und sehr leises Zimmer.
- The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maspitra B&B is a country house located 0.6 miles from Besalú, 16.2 miles from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is offered.Roses is 24.9 miles from Maspitra B&B, while Cadaqués is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20.5 miles from Maspitra B&B.
- Very friendly and welcoming reception! Beautiful interior of the house with fantastic animal paintings from the owner. Exciting exterior with pool and outdoor kitchen area. Kids loved the dog! Absolutely fabulous and tasty breakfast! Many great tips from the owner for travelling around the area.
- The location was beautiful and quiet with excellent views and within easy walking distance to local hills and town of Besalu. The hospitality we were shown was also excellent with very good recommendations provided for day trips to suit our holiday itinerary. Altogether, the property offered us ideal holiday accommodation and facilities at a very reasonable cost.
- Incredible views. Quiet and tranquil. Friendly and helpful host.
- The warm welcome and genuine hospitality was wonderful. Superb breakfast with the most stunning view, great attention to detail throughout the whole property. The secluded pool was a real treat. The rooms are all individually decorated with the owners own art work, wish we could have stayed longer.
- The lady running Maspitra is lovely – so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is superb. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated. It is situated next to a lovely forest, ideal for walks. Will definitely stay here again.
Mas Roure Vell
Featuring an outdoor pool and a garden, Mas Roure Vell is located just outside Tortella in the Alta Garrotxa area. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Each room and loft is air conditioned and has a garden view. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and towels. The loft also has a kitchen area with a hob, an oven, a microwave, a coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle and a fridge. Rooms are equipped with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle.There is easy access to A26 Motorway and Garrotxa Volcanic Region and Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Sonia was the best. She doesn’t speak much English, but we knew enough Spanish to understand about 85% of what we were saying to one another. Breakfast was great, the view was wonderful, and my wife got a massage while we were there. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved this place.
- Charming, quiet and beautiful place. The view is wonderful, the swimming pool is such a quiet area to stay. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and discreet. We can only recommand!
Very special place ,……old farm with only 3 rooms ,but all large with small kitchen.
We had the yellow room, quite big , with large sitting area all in more old style.Every morning a great breakfast was brought to our room.
Quiet!!… with pool and nice gardens.
Will highly recommend !!!
- Very friendly staff amazing location and rooms! Very quiet
- Everything – amazing and gorgeous staff , wonderful views , magnificent rooms
Ca la Flora
Set just 5 minutes’ walk from Banyoles Lake, Ca la Flora is set in the town centre. This rustic guest house offers a free breakfast, attractive rooms and a charming terrace area.Ca la Flora features traditional décor with wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. Each of its rooms has free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a French balcony.The Flora also has a snack bar and a lounge area. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the centre of Banyoles.The surrounding Girona province is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes.Girona and Olot are within 30 minutes’ drive of Ca la Flora. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 31.1 miles away.
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
- It was an amazing stay in the 20th century historic house with home-style breakfast and the room with romantic name “canela”. It is highly recommended.
Mas la Cabanya de Beget
Set in Beget, Mas la Cabanya de Beget provides a garden and free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. There is a restaurant. The house is located in the Trans-Pyrenean GR-11 pass, close to Molló and Talaixá.All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The units include a wardrobe.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Girona is 29.2 miles from Mas la Cabanya de Beget, while Font-Romeu is 25.5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- This place is a bit like the cafe in the book “The why are you here cafe”. It is not necessary what you might expect but it will turn out to be one of the best stays you can possible experience!! The owners are extremely friendly people and if you’re open to it your stay will feel like visiting family or good friends!
- We enjoyed the magic place! Strongly recommend! Nice place for the ones who wants to chill and rest from the busy city. The house is beautiful and the owners very friendly :)!
- El emplazamiento de la casa dentro del pueblo, es el mejor. Cocinan super bien y muy bien de precio. Son encantadores.
- La cabaña es muy bonita, está muy bien ubicada y limpia. La dueña es super atenta.
- Me ha gustado todo y en especial el desayuno que por 5 euros esta muy bien
Mas Tulsà Rural
Mas Tulsà Rural is located in Riudellots de la Creu, 24 miles from Lloret de Mar and 5 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or garden. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hair dryer provided. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 23 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural, and Cadaqués is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Pau Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Pau Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Pau Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Pau Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!