7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Inés Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Inés Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Inés Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Inés Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Inés Ibiza. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Inés Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Inés Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Inés Ibiza:
Buenavista & Suites
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering stunning sea views and surrounded by beautiful gardens, Buenavista & Suites is in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. It features an outdoor pool and a terrace with comfortable hammocks.Rooms are distributed over 2 buildings. Each room has been carefully decorated and has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms feature colonial-style furniture, wood-beam ceilings as well as garden or pool views.This family-run hotel has a bar and a restaurant, which specializes in a variety of fish and rice dishes. There is also a chill-out area where guests can relax and having a drink.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. The harbor is only a 10-minute walk from Buenavista. Here you can take a ferry to Formentera Island.Central Ibiza, Ibiza Airport and Sant Antoni de Portmany can be reached in less than a 25-minute drive away.
- Quaint old hotel with friendly staff. Great location and beautiful views. Good breakfast but lacking in variety. Very comfy beds.
- Fantastic setting, feels like a real oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the Island. lovely outdoor area for relaxing
- The hotel is in a great location if you dont mind lots of steps (I think it was 118 from the street to our room) – fine for us and we were in one of the garden rooms right at the top. The pool area is very pretty, peaceful and relaxing.
- Staff was extremely helpful. The property was so charming.
- Totally targeted towards relaxation and chill out. Loved the hotel gardens and terrace with chill out areas with beds
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Roca is located in the centre of Sant Antoni de Portmany, in a pedestrian street with shops. The simple and functional rooms come with air conditioning, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The property operates a 24-hour reception, allowing guests flexibility during their stay. The tour desk at Roca can provide useful information on the island of Ibiza and help to organise excursions.The beach and Sant Antoni’s famous sunset bars and West End nightlife area are just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ibiza Airport is 25 minutes away.This is a seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- Good value for money. Clean, renovated, safe and peaceful despite the fact it is in the middle of the party zone.
- It is located close to the bus stop which is convenient, the staff is helpful and the room was comfortable.
- I truly cannot understand why there are reviews lower than 10 here… everything was perfect! The rooms were clean and spacey, the staff was very helpful, the location is excellent. The receptionist recommended great restaurants and beaches for us to visit, and this trip could not have been this memorable without the help from the Hostel Roca staff 🙂
- Room, bathroom and facilities were super clean and the bed was comfy. Wifi worked perfect and I was at the 4th floor. Location, right in the heart of San Antonio, near a lot of restaurants and bars (The West End) The port and the sunset strip (Cafe Mambo, Savannah, Cafe del Mar) is just five minutes away walking. Bus station is super close. If you rented a car, park for FREE at ‘Parking Ses Variades’, it’s just 4 blocks away from Hostal Roca!! Thanks to the owner Don Miguel for the great welcome, info and attention!!!
- UNBEATABLE SERVICE. We had a late flight back and checkout was at 12, but they looked after our cases all day and even provided a room to shower in with fresh towels before heading home. Should be 5 star.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Rob Tower is located in San Jose, just 8 miles from Ibiza Town. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a seating area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a electric tea pot in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.San Antonio is 4.3 miles from Rob Tower, and Playa d’en Bossa is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 6 miles from Rob Tower.
- Little oasis, with accommodating host Marco. If you need to be away from it all then I can recommend Rob Tower as a good base to explore the island and in particular the lovely coves on the south west side. Good value…it felt like we were in a private villa but at bnb prices. The outside kitchen is great and the pool area really good. I would recommend this place to fellow travellers.
- Villa and location were beautiful, Marco the host couldn’t do enough for us.
- Lo mejor la ubicación y el entorno, es un sitio muy tranquilo
- Authentische ibizenkische Atmosphäre – cooles Ambiente mit Turmzimmer – sehr ruhig – toller Panoramablick
- Mooie locatie, perfect voor rustzoekers, kleinschalig, ruime kamers kortom een heerlijke vakantie !!
Located in Santa Eularia des Riu in the region of Ibiza, 6 miles from Ibiza Town, Can Estrellas features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. San Antonio is 11 miles from Can Estrellas, and Playa d’en Bossa is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 9 miles from Can Estrellas.
Greg and Christina are very welcoming and shared a lot of info on nice restaurants or beaches in the neighbourhood.
They have renovated the rooms and the surroundings of the hotel with a lot of taste. The pool is superb, even though a bit cold early April.
Delicious breakfast with fresh fruit and home baked cake.
The hotel is very well located, close to Eivissa and to Santa Eularia, but even the west coast of the island is only 30′ drive.
The place is still under refurbishment (or is better to say improvement), but is already lovely. Maybe next year will be even nicer. The hosts are really kind and helpful and the peace reigns over Can Estrellas.
The breakfast is really good, I’ve never eaten croissant like this even in Paris (Hosts are French actually) and the location open air is feasty and peaceful at the same time.
We had a room upgrade for free and we enjoyed the suite at same price. It was a very big gift for us because this room has a private kitchen and having a 6m old baby with us it was so useful for preparing food for him.
Overall I think that is a perfect location for lazy tourists or families that are in the hunt of the hidden gems of northern Ibiza.
- Lovely location. Very helpful staff. Great breakfasts and coffee. We loved it.
- Location was great, the resort was very beautiful, the staff really kind and welcoming.
- Prachtig ingerichte finca met een klein aantal kamers. Goed ontbijt en vriendelijke eigenaren. Heerlijke omgeving van waaruit het eiland gemakkelijk verkend kan worden.
- Greg and Christina are very welcoming and shared a lot of info on nice restaurants or beaches in the neighbourhood.
Can Bliss B&B
Offering an outdoor pool, Can Bliss B&B is located 9.3 miles from Ibiza Town, 6 minutes away from Santa Eulalia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Can Bliss B&B features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy activities in the area such as hiking, bicycle routes, etc. Can Bliss is located close to the restaurants and markets.San Antonio is 13.7 miles from Can Bliss B&B, while Playa d’en Bossa is 11.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast variety, quirky and unusual vibe which made it memorable. Hosts very welcoming, helpful and accommodating.
Can Bliss was just that – Bliss. The owners Diederik and Sabine are lovely, very welcoming and hospitable. The breakfast was incredible – Diederik makes a wide selection of vegetarian and meat dishes fresh each morning. There are also gluten free and vegan options.
There’s an honor bar, magazines and books, gardens and a swimming pool. The bathroom was large and well appointed, with Hierbas de Ibiza brand toiletries. The linens and towels were of a good quality. They also supply an electric kettle and tea in the rooms.
The property is very clean and well kept. While being in the countryside, it’s also centrally located and easy to find, even at night.
- Outstanding food, lovely grounds, well groomed garden and pool, cosy rooms with hippie decorations , welcoming hosts.
- Excellent breakfast, helpful and super nice owners, few rooms so few people at the B&B -> quiet place! Totally into ibiza-relax-ness 😉
The host (Sabine) is amazing, incredibly welcoming, friendly and always helpful.
Home cooked breakfast is divine, with so much to choose from, fresh breads, fresh croissants, super foods, alternative milk options, great coffee machine and served until 12.30! Her home made juice is spectacular, an absolute must if you like fresh juices & smoothies
The entire experience of staying at Can Bliss is relaxing and I always feel well rested when its time to leave.
Great water pressure in the showers
Great complimentary products to use
Hair dryer in every room
Amazing bean bags by the pool that also float on the water!
We will be back a 3rd time!
Villa de ses mines
Villa de ses mines offers accommodations in Sant Carles de Peralta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Ibiza Town is 11 miles from Villa de ses mines, and San Antonio is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Es Figueral
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This charming Ibizan house is situated to the north of the island, just 650 feet from Es Figueral Beach. It features air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The house has a free WiFi zone and a communal terrace where guests can relax. It also offers a pizzeria restaurant and authentic cuisine is prepared with products imported from Italy.B&B Es Figueral offers a peaceful rural retreat approximately 15.5 miles from Ibiza Town and 6.2 miles from Santa Eulalia del Rio. Car rental can be arranged and free parking is available on site.
- The fact that there was a fridge in the room so I could have cold drinks and lunch there. Also airconditioning was working perfectly so a cool room while it was very hot outside. The staff was very sweet!
- Right on the beach with a good choice of restaurants to eat in
I looked for a quiet hotel near a nice beach, my idea was to find a good accommodation clean and comfortable enough but without luxury installation for a low budget travel.
B&B Es Figueral match perfectly my expectations.
- Breakfast was simply but tasty.Pastries would have been nice. Bread to toast was available. For me fruit salad would have been nice but i had cold ham and cheese with a slice of tomato ! For value for money i am not going to fault is B&B. The morning staff female was so kind, welcoming and very good capable of pleasings guests. I thought the terrace available to all guests was totally great for evening drinks and the restaurant had scoffable main meals and desserts. A lovely atmosphere open air . Again staff were very busy and always professional; Hope to revisit,, hope this is helpful ….
lovely quite location
all furniture and bathroom new and super clean
great restuarnt below
2 minutes from the beach
value for money
air con included
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Inés Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Inés Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Inés Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Inés Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!