7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Clara Panama Oeste – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Clara Panama Oeste is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Clara Panama Oeste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Clara Panama Oeste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Clara Panama Oeste:
One of our best sellers in Panama City! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Ohana is located in Panama City in the region of Panama, just 15 miles from Taboga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Gamboa is 11 miles from Ohana, and Ancón is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff were great. The restaurant was nice but the full menu wasn’t available.
- Owner Leo and daughter Val in particular were both very helpful, affable and accommodating. Creative chef/part owner of the restaurant who originally hails from Sicily was excellent (seafood pasta was tremendous and filling), great to talk with and spoke excellent english (spent a fair amount of time in England), and the meals were reasonably priced. Lobby replete with sizable model figures from Disney, Warner Bros., Star Trek etc. was quirky and kind of neat for anyone who grew up with those memorable cartoon and science fiction characters. Situated in a nice neighborhood and is handy to the Albrook airport (owner drove us and a cab only costs about US$7 if you negotiate).
The team was the best we’ve met in Panama! Everyone was just very nice, friendly and happy to help. It was impressive and made our stay great. The wonderful Jessica and the very nice mr. Leonardo even picked us up from Albrook and drove us to the Airport!!
The hostal is not in Panama City, but it´s close to the Albrook main station and from there you can reach the center very easily by metro.
The location is pratically in the mittle of the rainforest, wich is amazing. Trees everywhere, silence, animals here and there… wonderful. Great Hostal. MUCHAS GRACIAS!
- It was great! The restaurant is very good with fair prices and delicious dishes. Leo works with a concept of hospitality that does not lose to 4 stars hotels. It’s easy to move by Uber. It’s a great and safe neighborhood.
- The owner Leonardo Alfuzzi, went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable, he personally drove me to my Panama Canal Tour, and when it was time to get me to the airport was there as well. Thank you Leo. The in house chef, Tony was amazing, he prepared some wonderful dishes for me and I never left the table hungry. Also thanks for all the great conversations, being a solo traveller I tend to need some one to chat with me.
Located in Panama City, 14 miles from Taboga, Pacific Dreams features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Gamboa is 14 miles from Pacific Dreams, and Ancón is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 11 miles from Pacific Dreams.
- The owner was friendly and the location was nice and quiet but with plenty of amenities nearby. Air conditioning was great after a hot day. The bed was really comfortable and the room was of a good size.
The guy at the reception was very helpful.
There is Super 99 supermarket very near where you can buy cheap grocery.
- Very nice host extremely personable and helpful…pleasant young man. Everything we needed here and very clean, good place to spend the first night off the plane.
- The staff were very resourceful and friendly. They have great local knowledge, and freely shared tips to assist getting around the city by either the metro bus or Uber.
place has potential, but quite abandoned
Mediterranean Dreams el Dorado
One of our best sellers in Panama City! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mediterranean Dreams el Dorado offers accommodations in Panama City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taboga is 15 miles from Mediterranean Dreams el Dorado , and Gamboa is 14 miles from the property. Tocumen International Airport is 11 miles away.
The guys that work there are super friendly! Rene was the host that managed our stay and he was absolutely amazing. He even brought our breakfast to our room! Big up bro! 😉
Rooms and toilets are clean and nice too. We went for a night and we stayed 4.
We had a room for 4 people and it was super large and we had our own bathroom. Everything was super clean, the beds really comfortable and the breakfast delicious. Even if we arrived earlier than the check-in time the owner made breakfast for us (we had a reservation just for one night). Also we could leave our backpacks during the next day, after the check-out.
Just a perfect stay!
My friend and I were traveling on motorcycles, and the B&B offered on-site secure parking.
If you are looking for “up-scale” accommodations you probably should go elsewhere,
but this is a nice secure, relatively modest inexpensive place. I would go back without hesitation.
The staff was awesome!
- Great localization, friendly host, nice atmosphere.
- Situated 4km out of the centre but only 5min walk to banks, shopping centre, supermarkets. Rene is the best host and even got up at 5am to make us breakfast before we headed to the San Blas Islands. They also locked our bags away for us whilst we were on the San Blas islands. WiFi was great and the place is really clean and has a kitchen that can be used for free.
- The guys that work there are super friendly! Rene was the host that managed our stay and he was absolutely amazing. He even brought our breakfast to our room! Big up bro! 😉
The Balboa Inn
The Balboa Inn is located in the Ancon neighborhood in Panama City, 11 miles from Taboga and 15 miles from Gamboa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 14 miles from The Balboa Inn.
The ladies that run/work at Balboa Inn are amazing! Geraldine is a ROCK STAR! They were always very helpful, good sense of humor, spoke well in Spanish and English and were hospitable to every kind of traveller that came through the door.
The guest house is very comfortable. The beds were nice and soft enough, not like bricks as in some of the budget places I have stayed. The breakfast was excellent and prepared when I was ready. It is set in a quiet neighborhood but easy enough to get transport. However you are only a $3 uber ride from Casco Viejo. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Panama!
- Great staff, delicious Breakfast, quite and safe place in Ancón. W/in walking distance to Ancón Hill, Albrook Mall (if you know how to use Google Maps), Amador Causeway etc.
- Confortable place, clean and in a good position from the canal, casco viejo and albrook station. The staff is friendly and nice. Good breakfast
- Staff are fantastic: friendly, helpful, responsive. The room was clean and the place is in a nice location, very close to Ancon.
- Really good, friendly staff & fantastic garden setting for inner city.
- The ladies that run/work at Balboa Inn are amazing! Geraldine is a ROCK STAR! They were always very helpful, good sense of humor, spoke well in Spanish and English and were hospitable to every kind of traveller that came through the door.
Dos Palmitos Bed and Breakfast
Dos Palmitos Bed and Breakfast is located in Panama City, 11 miles from Taboga and 15 miles from Gamboa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location. The owner was extremely helpful.
- Our host was exceptionally kind and helpful and served up a great breakfast with a beautiful French flair. Our private room was off a large common area with comfy couches and tables. The kitchen area was small but adequate and led onto an outside deck overlooking his beautiful back yard….lots of birdlife.
Breakfast, position, quietness.
Jacques is a kind host who helps and gives all the suggestions you need
- The host goes out of his way to make your stay enjoyable.
- Beautiful house in a quiet green street. The owner of the place is a very kind and helpful man, who made sure we had a good time staying in his house.
Located in Panama City, 20 miles from Taboga, Coconut Lodge features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Colón is 30 miles from Coconut Lodge, and Gamboa is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Great place in a quiet neighbourhood outside Panamá City. When we wanted to travel to city center we took a cheap taxi and the metro and that worked really well.
- Very clean, nice accommodations. Set in a residential area, so quiet and peaceful. Conrad(owner) very personable.
- netter Gastgeber war immer bemüht Tipps zu geben und Wünsche zu erfüllen, ruhige Lage
- Conrad ist ein sehr netter Gastgeber, hat super Tipps parat (leckerer Italiener ums Eck, …) trägt die Koffer und bringt sofort Pool-Handtücher. Die Lodge liegt in einem ruhigen Wohngebiet zwischen Panama-City und den diversen Nationalparks.
- Loman tarkoituksena oli tasata aikaeroa ja ladata akkuja loman jatkoa ajatellen. Siihen tämä paikka oli loistava. Puutarha oli suojainen ja kaunis. Conrad oli hyvin avulias järjestelyjen suhteen.
Sofia’s B&B Hostal Boutique
Located in Panama City, 15 miles from Taboga, Sofia’s B&B Hostal Boutique features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gamboa is 14 miles from Sofia’s B&B Hostal Boutique, and Ancón is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Clara Panama Oeste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Clara Panama Oeste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Clara Panama Oeste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!