7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Pol de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pol de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Pol de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Pol de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Pol De Mar Catalonia:
B&B Sant Pol
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, B&B Sant Pol offers accommodations in San Pol de Mar, just 28 miles from Barcelona. Private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Lloret de Mar is 14 miles from B&B Sant Pol, and Girona is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from B&B Sant Pol.
- Good bed, lovely living room, authentic and peaceful town
- Thank you to the hosts at B&B Sant Pol for making our stay wonderful and memorable, and for helping us to find all the best places to visit nearby! My wife and I visited for our honeymoon, and we were very glad we chose this cozy place to stay in. B&B Sant Pol is clean, bright, peaceful, and practical for travellers looking for a relaxing place to stay, where they can meet and talk with locals.
- The place is new, the beds super comfy and the breakfast delicious
- Had a great experience in that cozy place. The concept of B&B is so well preserved here, quite rare to find such a personal touch. The hosts did everything to achieve the quality in even little details – such as pillows (orthopedic), umbrellas on a rainy day, towels for the beach etc etc. The recent renovation is modern and comfortable. The hosts are exclusively attentive, helpful, friendly… The last breakfast waited us with a surprise of fresh strawberries (in November!) brought from the garden. Breakfasts in general very elaborated with – certainly – few local cuisine recipes. Thank you, a vacation to remember!
The owners are exceptionally nice people. They were very helpful with anything we needed. The breakfast was delicious (great coffee, fresh orange juice and mich more) and the rooms were modern and clean. I liked the interior Design of the whole hotel.
The beaches are just a short walk away.
El Pekinaire Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Calella, 30 miles from Barcelona, El Pekinaire Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Lloret de Mar is 12 miles from El Pekinaire B&B, and Girona is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Good location, great breakfast, very friendly and helpful owner
- A lovely small hotel, with friendly staff who gave some excellent local restaurant recommendations.
- This hotel is a small friendly family owned property.Our room was very clean and comfortable.A good breakfast served in a very nice dining area, there is a small bar. No kettle in room, but easy to purchase tea/coffee and take to your room. Small balcony with chairs. Wi-fi in all areas. Staff are friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, good value accommodation. Look forward to returning, next time we are in Calella.
- Very friendly and accommodating Staff, comfortable bed and room, the shower room is stocked with all manner of toiletries and towels (replenished daily.) reception and bar 24 hours. all choice self service breakfast buffet, well appointed dining room with space and natural light.
- Andres and staff were extremely polite, pleasant and helpful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Caldescans Bed&Breakfast is located in Caldes d’Estrac, just 22 miles from Barcelona.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with a hair dryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lloret de Mar is 19 miles from Caldescans Bed&Breakfast, and Tossa de Mar is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Paula has been a great host, who is not only running this lovely cosy b&b in a perfect way, but is also helping for anything you can think of. (Lending a bagor an umbrella, helping with paying the parking ticket, etc). Also a dinner at the patio is highly recommended. The paella that Victor prepared in front of us was “delicioso” 🙂 Location is very convenient if you want to explore around by car, by train or if you just want to have a quite rest by the beach. Everything is easily accessible at a walking distance.
- Very charming place. very friendly owner. very nice, big room with a great terrace, and a big bathroom with rain shower. 7 minutes to a beautiful beach. breakfast in a charming backyard with lots of flowers. very good restaurants nearby. feels personal and “homely”. victor cooked us a wonderful paella.
- Paula and her parents were lovely. The breakfast was fantastic! Great location. The room was really spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Caldescans B&B is a gem!
- Paula was super attentive! my room so amazing best shower I have had in a long time….
- Such a wonderful place. Gorgeous building in a beautiful town, fantastic rooms and incredible staff; extremely helpful and friendly. Can’t recommend enough!
Masia Can Canal
Located in Llinars del Vallès in the region of Catalonia, 21 miles from Barcelona, Masia Can Canal features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Masia Can Canal, and Tossa de Mar is 28 miles from the property.
- Peaceful and fantastic place. Very friendly and helpful staff. A dog friendly place. We have stayed here many times already and will do so in the future as well.
- Amazing envoirement and people really friendly. Great experience inside the nature and the cuture.
- Wonderful location, gorgeous property and lovely people. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing stay. We stayed for 2 nights and had dinner on both nights. Was some of the nicest food we’ve ever had. Good quality and delicious flavours. Thanks for a lovely stay.
- Beautiful house and lovely homely ambient, with all the perks of a hotel. Great place to disconnect only 30 min away from the train station. The staff was very friendly and I’d recommend staying for dinner and enjoying Julia’s cooking.
- our third time here, absolutely wonderful, we ask the owners to provide dinner, which is fantastic and we usually have a bottle of wine, no need to go searching for something else!. We plan to stay again in a few weeks time, this really is a beautiful home from home, and the owners are just so friendly , its a pleasure to stay!
Masia La Pineda
Located in Maçanet de la Selva, 8 miles from Lloret de Mar, Masia La Pineda features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is concierge services at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 16 miles from Masia La Pineda, and Tossa de Mar is 11 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 9 miles away.
- Mysigt och lugnt ställe med trevliga djur. Sköna sängar.
- La Masia la Pineda es muy bonita y está bien situada. Los apartamentos de 6 personas son muy completos, cómodos y bonitos. Todo está limpio y cuidado. En verano la piscina debe ser una gozada.
Heerlijk vers ontbijt
- El lugar en si y la piscina eran increíbles. Relax asegurado.
- La tranquil·litat i la possibilitat d’accedir al recinte dels animals. Sempre disposat per qualsevol necessitat que teníem. Ambient molt tranquil. Molt recomanable per ha passar uns dies amb família amb molta tranquil·litat, moltes opcions per als nens.
One of our top picks in Vidreres – and a guest favorite.
Located in Vidreres in the region of Catalonia, 5 miles from Lloret de Mar, Rooms Terrafortuna features a barbecue and views of the garden.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Girona is 16 miles from Rooms Terrafortuna, and Tossa de Mar is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This was a great catch! Lovely property and room with private terrace (although facing the road with traffic all day/night, but room was quite) and terrace at the back (quite and cozy with bbq). Short drive to the airport, Girona, Costa Brava and also few minute drive shops/restaurants. The owners are very nice and helpful, got some god tips where to go and what to see (great tip for a small beach not far away). Definitely recommended by us!
- The room was bright, the bathroom was beautifully clean, the kitchen very modern and well equipped, and our hosts made us feel so VERY welcome we felt we left as friends
- If you travel by car, the location is perfect to visit all the beautiful villages nearby. Very friendly staff. It’s like a shared house with only 2 rooms (plus the owners’ one that come and go), so it is really big, quiet and cozy. Really good price per night considering the area and quality of the room and house.
- Habitaciones comodas, baño completo, amplias terrazas, amabilidad y sobre todo buen trato personal.
- Los dueños muy majos. Habitación y baños buenos y limpios.
Can Mora B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Can Mora B&B offers accommodations in Vilassar de Mar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barcelona is 14 miles from Can Mora B&B, and Lloret de Mar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Luis and Luisa were loving and hospitable hosts. They served us orange juice on the patio when we arrived exhausted. They were like our Catalan grandparents for 24 hours! So kind! The room was clean and cute. One block from the beach! 5 min walk to the train station that can take you to and from the airport. Breakfast was lovely with tea coffee toasts and cereal. Luisa let us leave our luggage there after checking out so we could explore the area.
- Luis&Luisa were kind and helpful (although they speek only Spanish and French, they did what they could). Accomodation was quiet and pool was always empty 🙂
- Very kind stuff, very nice interior, silent place, tasty toasts with coffe, beach is very close.
- L’atmosfera familiare, la tranquillità, la posizione ottima per visitare Barcellona senza essere nel caos della città. Comodissima la stanza quadrupla che di fatto era formata da due ambienti separati.
La localisation qui permet de se rendre à Barcelone très facilement et rapidement en train.
La gentillesse de Luisa qui parle bien français et est aux petits soins. Rue très calme pas de bruits la nuit.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Pol De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Pol de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Pol de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!