7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel De La Pineda Catalonia:
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
One of our top picks in Sant Felíu de Pallarols.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda offers accommodations in Sant Felíu de Pallarols, just 19 miles from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Figueres is 27 miles from B&B La Rectoria St Miquel, and Camprodon is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The setting was charming and serene, Roy and Goretti were wonderful hosts, and the food was extraordinary! The B&B is located adjacent to the bicycle/walking path, affording access to a very rich biodiversity within La Garrotxa Natural Park.
- We spent a very pleasant night in this hotel. The owner were very friendly and helped us to choose the right hiking route for our needs. We loved the room with the fireplace. Very cosy. We were all around happy.
- Super nice couple, it was a very pleasant stay! Awesome food, lovely Hotel! Will for sure go again!
- So happy to have found this place, felt just like home, Goretti and Roy are wonderful hosts.
- Everything!!!! I stayed alone for 4 absolutely fabulous days in a writing retreat. The owners are so lovely; the food is Michelin level ( you should get Half board since the food is fantastic); the rooms are clean, comfortable, and beautifully and simply appointed; and the building Is historic and remodeled to perfection and to honor its history—and there are Lovely walking/biking trails outside the door…also although the owners don’t let the dog out to bother anyone —we met (me and the dog) and fell in love—sweetest pup.
Featuring free WiFi, Cala Clareta offers accommodations in Castellfollit de la Roca, just 21 miles from Girona.Every room comes with a TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and hiking. Figueres is 21 miles from Cala Clareta, and Camprodon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Cala Clareta.
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. Nos rellenaba el agua cada día. Había café, té, y demás cosas. Toda la planta de abajo para nosotros.
La verdad fue una buena experiencia. Nada que criticar.
Logement atypique avec la chambre voutée. L’accueil est très agréable et l’hôte très disponible. petit déjeuner varié et copieux. Mise à disposition d’un mini frigo très appréciable.
L’emplacement pour découvrir le coin est pratique et au calme. Le village sur la falaise est surprenant. Chambre très confortable. Mise à disposition de livres, DVD…
Heel grote ruimte, twee kamers, plus aparte badkamer, en een balkon met schitterend uitzicht.
Er was een koelkastje en waterkoker met koffie / thee faciliteiten aanwezig.
De eigenaresse was heel aardig, ze heeft ons bij de bus opgewacht en ons zelfs de laatste dag naar Olot gebracht! Superservice! In de buurt zijn schitterende wandelingen te maken, goed bewegwijzerd, maar neem wel zelf een goede wandelkaart mee! Heel rustig !
Je kunt op het pleintje in het centrum bij de pub prima hamburgers met enorme broodjes, lekkere salade en eenvoudige, maar goede en niet dure tapas eten. Verwacht geen hoogstandjes, maar wij hebben er 2 keer naar tevredenheid gegeten.
- Die Gastgeberin ist aus Schottland und war sehr freundlich und hat uns sofort Tipps gegeben für einen kleinen Spaziergang und Restaurants. Die Aussicht und die Lage des Zimmers war ein Traum. sehr liebevolles Frühstück und sehr leises Zimmer.
- The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Satori B&B – Adults Only is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 23 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Satori B&B – Adults Only , and Camprodon is 7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
Mas Roure Vell
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Mas Roure Vell is located in Tortellá in the region of Catalonia, just 19 miles from Girona. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roses is 28 miles from Mas Roure Vell, and Figueres is 18 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 24 miles away.
- Sonia was the best. She doesn’t speak much English, but we knew enough Spanish to understand about 85% of what we were saying to one another. Breakfast was great, the view was wonderful, and my wife got a massage while we were there. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved this place.
- Charming, quiet and beautiful place. The view is wonderful, the swimming pool is such a quiet area to stay. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and discreet. We can only recommand!
Very special place ,……old farm with only 3 rooms ,but all large with small kitchen.
We had the yellow room, quite big , with large sitting area all in more old style.Every morning a great breakfast was brought to our room.
Quiet!!… with pool and nice gardens.
Will highly recommend !!!
- Very friendly staff amazing location and rooms! Very quiet
- Everything – amazing and gorgeous staff , wonderful views , magnificent rooms
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Can Vila offers accommodations in Sant Julià del Llor, just 22 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountain or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Girona is 10 miles from Can Vila, and Tossa de Mar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 8 miles from Can Vila.
- This place is fantastic. The service you experience is outstanding and the food made in the kitchen is the real deal – home cooked from the best ingredients. We can only give our best recommendations. This is the place to go if you want to experience the beautiful nature of northern Spain either by foot or by bicycle. There are plenty of trails and paths in the surroundings.
- El tracte tan familiar que hem rebut des del primer moment, el menjar, la gent que hem conegut, la casa, l’entorn… tot!
- El trato de Gloria i Koldo. Nos encantó como tenían la Masia, nuestra habitación era formidable, muy muy ancha. Las zonas comunes ideales. Me encantó la comida que hace Koldo. Los largos paseos con Lupe (la perra de la casa) fantásticos. Nuestra Shiva estuvo muy bien. Realmente creo que volveremos.
- És un lloc fantàstic per anar a desconectar, la Gloria i en Koldo son dos grans amfitrions, propers i respectuosos! Gràcies per tot, també per les excelents indicacions alhora de fer excutions increïbles!
- Estuvimos muy a gusto, reservamos a ultima hora y tarde y Nos improvisaron una cena magnificia. El trato muy familiar y divertido. Solo puedo darles las gracias por sus atenciones
Ca la Flora
Located in Banyoles, 29 miles from Lloret de Mar, Ca la Flora features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Girona is 10 miles from Ca la Flora, and Roses is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 16 miles away.
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
- It was an amazing stay in the 20th century historic house with home-style breakfast and the room with romantic name “canela”. It is highly recommended.
Mas la Cabanya de Beget
Set in Beget, Mas la Cabanya de Beget provides a garden and free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. There is a restaurant. The house is located in the Trans-Pyrenean GR-11 pass, close to Molló and Talaixá.All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The units include a wardrobe.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Girona is 29.2 miles from Mas la Cabanya de Beget, while Font-Romeu is 25.5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- This place is a bit like the cafe in the book “The why are you here cafe”. It is not necessary what you might expect but it will turn out to be one of the best stays you can possible experience!! The owners are extremely friendly people and if you’re open to it your stay will feel like visiting family or good friends!
- We enjoyed the magic place! Strongly recommend! Nice place for the ones who wants to chill and rest from the busy city. The house is beautiful and the owners very friendly :)!
- La cabaña es muy bonita, está muy bien ubicada y limpia. La dueña es super atenta.
- Me ha gustado todo y en especial el desayuno que por 5 euros esta muy bien
Muy confortable y hogareño, un trato perfecto con Willo que estaba al cargo de la casa.
Mucha tranquilidad y perfecto para ir con niños.
Cena muy buena y almuerzos igual.
Volveremos algún día 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel De La Pineda Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel de la Pineda Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!