7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Juan Norte Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
San Juan Norte Cartago is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan Norte Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan Norte Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Juan Norte Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Juan Norte Cartago:
Turrialba Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Turrialba.Featuring free WiFi, Turrialba Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Turrialba, just 27 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Heredia is 30 miles from Turrialba Bed & Breakfast, and Santa Cruz is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 31 miles away.
The internal patio is full of charm, the breakfast was home-made and excellent local food.
The general comfort was good.
- We turned up 1 day late due to traffic, we still stopped for 2 nights and they didn’t charge for the missed night. Nice helpful staff, clean modern rooms. Highly recommend
- Big property, you cannot understand how big it is from the outside. Very cosy and in the middle of downtown
- Breakfast, cleanliness, staff etc – after 4 hotels in CR in a similar price range, this one ranks at the top
- A peaceful oasis in a very busy town. Lovely room with garden doors and a nice bathroom. Great location. The staff went out of their way to help, making phone calls on my behalf. Thank you
- The internal patio is full of charm, the breakfast was home-made and excellent local food.
Cabañas La Naciente
Featuring free WiFi, Cabañas La Naciente offers pet-friendly accommodations in Turrialba. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.San José is 26 miles from Cabañas La Naciente, and Escazú is 30 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Turrialba, 26 miles from San José, La Cascada features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Escazú is 30 miles from La Cascada, and Heredia is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from La Cascada.
- Concierge level service, super breakfast amazing gardens and views all by one woman!!! Dog – friendly house, but I’m sure they would have been isolated if we weren’t dog lovers too.
- wonderful location, alpine scenery, bird life, amazing breakfast.
- The breakfasts were excellent. The view from the balcony was spectacular. The hostess also set up a banana feeder which attracted a beautiful variety of birds.
- Amazing apartments with amazing view! Wish we could stay longer!
- The View of Turrialba, the hostess and the breakfast were all magnificent
Torre Alta Lodge (Adults Only)
Torre Alta Lodge (Adults Only) is located in Turrialba, just 10 miles from Santa Cruz. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cartago is 21 miles from Torre Alta Lodge (Adults Only), and Santa María is 30 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 37 miles away.
After reaching the top of the mountain we realized that it was worth the drive, being greeted by a spectacular view over the surrounding valley and the volcano.
The whole property is very beautiful and the cabins are nice and very comfortable.
Owners Anette and Harry are also fantastic hosts and made us feel very welcome.
- The breakfasts and inexpensive dinners are simple, varied, and excellent. The place is unique; seems off-grid but has all e-conveniences. Spectacular view and cozy cottages. A hike or horseback ride with Walter is not to be missed. We had to cancel nearby rafting due to weather, but it looks world class.
- The view is fantastic and each of the cabins are private and quiet. The weather changes quickly an full views of the volcanoes will happen if patient. The location is very remote and away from cities, traffic and other people. The road requires a 4×4 or the host can give a ride from the small town a few kilometers below. Many hiking trails in the area. Horseback riding was great although the horses are not show ponies.
- Location, once you have arrived, is super, wonderful views, very beautiful surroundings. Cabin is basic, but clean and comfortable. Food is good. Host very friendly and helpful.
- The property is a farm on top of a mountain with gorgeous views and beautiful property. The cabin was a beautiful hand built place with a great view and veranda. Very comfortable and private we had dinner and breakfast there in a great little cabin that serves as the dinning room with a glass wall to take advantage of the nature that abounds. Annette was a gracious hostess and treated us like we had known each other for years.
- After reaching the top of the mountain we realized that it was worth the drive, being greeted by a spectacular view over the surrounding valley and the volcano.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Rinconcito Verde offers accommodations in Ujarrás.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or lake. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.San José is 18 miles from Rinconcito Verde, and Alajuela is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 22 miles from Rinconcito Verde.
The view was amazing. The pool was very nice. Breakfast was
excellent and staff was very nice. So was Cleopatra the dog.
- Very friendly Familiy! It is the People who make the difference. Everything was perfect, great view form the terrace. We were 3 men travelling in Consta Rica. At home, we are currently enjoying the organic coffee from the neighbour.
- Breakfast was amazing with a view that is spectacular. Our room also had spectacular views over the valley. We had a lovely sitting area right in front of the doors which are all window. Fridge burner everything you could need for a stay. The owners are wonderful and helped out when we locked our keys in the car. In under an hour we were on our way. A huge thank you..
- lovely B&B with gorgeous views over lake Cachi and Orosi Valley, perfect to do the little round trip to those places, friendly and helpful hosts, wonderful terrace and pool area, close to Cartago and Irazu Volcano
- Nice spacious room with kitchen facilities and a terrace. Great garden and views across the valley.
- The view was amazing. The pool was very nice. Breakfast was
House Of Coffee
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, House Of Coffee is located in Orosí, just 18 miles from San José.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 29 miles from House Of Coffee, and Escazú is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Quiet location , very friendly and helpful owner Susan . House is typical for the Orosi Valley , beautiful views for coffee plantations . The room was small but clean , kitchen
was very clean too , and all we can used .Sometimes we have problem with hot water .Susan offered coffee and tea every time when we need .
We went to Orosi ill , but lady Susan care for us .
- very friendly and helpfull staff, coffee plantations everywhere and many Products such as coffee soap
- Quiet location just across walk bridge from town center. Host very kind and helpful. Huge tasty local food breakfast.
We liked the simplicity of the house of coffee. It is typical for the valley of Orosi and sitting on the terrace we were rewarded with a lovely view.
The room is small but clean, good bathroom down the hall and use of kitchen.
We were offered free several tasty cups of coffee and the lady of the house gave us a good breakfast. It is fantastic value for money if you are fine with basic accommodations.
- Very nice owner! Most homy hostel during our holiday:)
- Quiet location , very friendly and helpful owner Susan . House is typical for the Orosi Valley , beautiful views for coffee plantations . The room was small but clean , kitchen
Chalet Orosi is located in Orosí, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Alajuela is 30 miles from Chalet Orosi, and Escazú is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 24 miles from Chalet Orosi.
- We loved the place, the attention and kindness of the owner, and all of the food provided for breakfast!
- Having the three areas (bedroom, kitchen/dining, deck was wonderful. It would be comfortable to stay for multiple days. The bed/mattress was fabulous.
- Such a lovely place with a comfortable bed, a fully equipped kitchen, and a wonderful terrace with a hottub! On top of that, we were provided with lots a fruit basket, eggs, milk and more! Maella the host and Amable are so nice and very helpful with any questions you might have. Highly recommended!!
- Lovely place, the outdoor bath and bbq make it extra special as does the fantastic attention from the owner. 🙂
- nice location, easy to find, great room with a tub on the deck and a fireplace.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Juan Norte Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Juan Norte Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Juan Norte Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!