7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Antonio Palopó Solola – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio Palopó Solola is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Palopó Solola. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio Palopó Solola. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio Palopó Solola. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Palopó Solola right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Palopó Solola with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Antonio Palopó Solola:
Posada Los Encuentros
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Los Encuentros offers accommodations in Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Posada Los Encuentros, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very good clean room, nice owner, I like that breakfast is included. Nice quiet neighbourhood.
- Really lovely place. Richard, the owner, was absolutely nice and helpfull. We were interested in a sjamaan ceremony and Richard helped to arrange that and did the translation from spanish to English.
Nice place. Very clean. Some one always available if you have needs or questions.
Richard take care to meet you
- It’s a spacious place, with roof terrace and jacuzzi, a bit outside the business of the town. Breakfast included!
The room was excellent. Great mattress, well equipped kitchen and good hot water.
Richard and his son Luke were very helpful as were the rest of the staff.
The hot soak tub was a nice way to relax at the end of the day.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Anzan House offers accommodations in San Marcos La Laguna.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Panajachel is 6 miles from Anzan House, and Quetzaltenango is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Hostess was delightful! Caring with attention to detail. Electricity in the area was out for a short time when we arrived (out of her control, in the town not just her property) yet she illuminated the room with candles for our arrival which did nothing less than increase the ambiance of the stellar evening. Great breeze with doors open at night and great to wake up to lake water splashing on the shore in the morning.
- I had a large comfortable room, with a beautiful bathroom and the most spectacular views of the lake and mountains. Eating breakfast on the terrace with that view is a wonderful way to start the day. I enjoyed everything.
This is the most amazing place you can ever been. The house is stunning, best views, it feels like a paradise. The hosts are amazing, very friendly and helpful. The food is excellent, all naturally grown and fresh.
This is the perfect spot to relax and treat yourself.
- Dita, John and their staff were terrific. We felt like we were the only ones of the property even though there were a few other couples. I would highly recommend this to a couple or a group of friends wanting a retreat to a lake house. The architecture of the home is seamless, clean lines and beautifully but simply decorated, I can’t say enough great things about our stay.
- Great interior design, very kind and helpful owner and staff who help to organize everything even if you ask it last minute. Great wifi too in the room. Free kayak possibility. Great location.. Directly on the lake.
Cristalinas Cafe, Hotel & Restaurant at Lake Atitlan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Cristalinas Cafe, Hotel & Restaurant at Lake Atitlan offers accommodations in San Pedro La Laguna, just 9 miles from Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Quetzaltenango is 19 miles from Cristalinas Cafe, and Retalhuleu is 29 miles away. La Aurora International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Great breakfasts, included. Using the hotel’s kayak on Lake Atitlan. Alejandro, the apparent manager, was very helpful.
- Good location. Alex on reception was very helpful and friendly but no control over the family noise issues that spoilt my stay here.
- Great view, good location, friendly staff, fairly good breakie
- Great selection of breakfast which is included in most reservations
- THE STaff made all the little inconveniences ok. They really try to accommodate.
Casa Feathers is located in Panajachel, just 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Casa Feathers.
Quiet nice place with big rooms. Basic but keep the price in mind. Owner was very helpful and nice and the garden is good to catch some shade during a warm day.
Kitchen is well-equipped. Overall, pretty reasonable to good.
- I came to this place by reviewing booking.com and recommendations that I received. As is, this place is an actual house located in a “non touristic” block. It was pretty quiet by night, and staff was helpful to give us free parking and give us recommendations about things to do.
- Room was clean. Check in was easy with the google translate app! Nice little outdoor area upstairs. Very friendly service!
- Clean and quiet area. Perfect to relax especially in the garden. There is hot water and pressure in the shower!!!
- Nice big room, clean shared bathroom. It is situated in the very quiet area a little bit out of the town but in walking distance. Nice and friendly staff.
- Quiet nice place with big rooms. Basic but keep the price in mind. Owner was very helpful and nice and the garden is good to catch some shade during a warm day.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Horus is located in San Marcos La Laguna in the region of Solola, just 7 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Quetzaltenango is 19 miles from Casa Horus, and Retalhuleu is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Fair price for a backpacker’s budget. Close walk to the Main Street.
- It is run by locals. Nice view. Some of the rooms are nicely painted and decorated, but not all.
- Option to cook in the kitchen is very budget friendly.
- Very good WiFi. Kitchen was useful to have. Staff were friendly and efficient. Location was nice and close to the main strip.
- It doesn’t pay to have high expectations at Casa Horus; its charm lies in its rural simplicity. Rooms and facilities are very basic but pretty clean, the setting is lovely and the owner is friendly and helpful.
Cafe Atitlan Hostel
Located in San Pedro La Laguna, 9 miles from Panajachel, Cafe Atitlan Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.There is an ATM at the property.Quetzaltenango is 19 miles from Cafe Atitlan Hostel, and Retalhuleu is 29 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 50 miles away.
- The included breakfast was a great portion, freshly made, attentive service and with an amazing view of lake Atitlan
- Really friendly staff, great location and the included breakfast and other meals here are the best food Ive eaten in seven months traveling. Also new mattress, very comfortable.
- Excellent value! The free breakfast is the best part. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the food delicious and the beds comfortable. It is a basic accomodation so I would only recommend it to young people travelling alone or in a pair.
- Breakfast is beyond belief. Location is great. Staff were great!
- The location is excellent, inasmuch as it is just a few meters from the boat dock and right in the middle of all the action that San Pedro has to offer. If you are looking for a place that is close to restaurants, bars, shops, and cafes, this is a fantastic location. In addition, the staff who checked me in were friendly. They spoke some English, but I was able to get along with my fairly basic Spanish.
Casa Mama Mely
Casa Mama Mely offers accommodations in San Pedro La Laguna.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.Panajachel is 9 miles from Casa Mama Mely, and Quetzaltenango is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Antonio Palopó Solola Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Antonio Palopó Solola to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio Palopó Solola but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Palopó Solola. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!