7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sambro Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sambro Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sambro Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sambro Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sambro Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sambro Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sambro Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sambro Nova Scotia:
Sal’s Bed and Breakfast by the Sea
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sal’s Bed and Breakfast by the Sea offers accommodations in Herring Cove. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Halifax is 5 miles from Sal’s B&B by the Sea, and Dartmouth is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 22 miles from Sal’s Bed and Breakfast by the Sea.
- Staying at Sal’s was a highlight of our first trip to Nova Scotia. Joan and Danny made us feel right at home with their warm hospitality and genuine kindness. We loved the view of Herring Cove as well as the Atlantic Ocean while we relaxed on their deck. Excellent breakfasts and restful sleep! We highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast!
- We stayed here for 2 nights to finish off our 2 week trip around NB, PEI and NS (we are from Ontario), during most of which we camped. We could not have picked a better place to wind down after 2 weeks of road tripping and camping. The room was so comfy and quiet and the hosts were great. Beautiful breakfasts and of course a beautiful spot down at the wharf. We wish we had stayed longer to enjoy sitting down at the water! Easy drive in to Halifax and also to Peggy’s Cove.
- Unusual location on Herring Cove with a large dock in the back garden where a glass of wine could be enjoyed in the evening.
- Owners were wonderful and informative and very willing to help us find our way around and let us know what was available. Loved the View from their place!
- we enjoyed the stay the welcome of the host and nice breakfast and talk.
Star of the Sea B&B
Star of the Sea B&B is located in Herring Cove, just 3.6 miles from Halifax. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
SeaWatch Bed & Breakfast
Located in Halifax in the region of Nova Scotia, 5 miles from Dartmouth, SeaWatch Bed & Breakfast features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 19 miles from SeaWatch Bed & Breakfast.
- Absolutely amazing little B&B right on the coast, located only a few minutes from Halifax’s busy downtown area. Amazing view of the ocean that you can enjoy from your own private deck. The owners, Elaine and Stan, are wonderful hosts!!
- Relaxing. Interesting decor and stories to go with it. Great sunrise over the waterfront.
- This not a usual B&B…no Victorian stuff. YAY! Very intimate, unqiue and comfy. Amazing views, amazing owner. Breakfast was fresh, delious and being able to interact with other guests made it all the more special.
- Wonderful hosts and the best possible location. The view from our room was of the entrance to the Sound, we got to watch the cruise ships and others in and out of port- all very serene
- Fabulous location with friendly and entertaining hosts – Stan & Elaine. Enjoyed drinks on the deck whilst dolphins played. Fascinating and historic nautical decor. Uninterupted sea views from both rooms. Superb freshly cooked breakfast, served on your deck from clam shell plates!
At Robie’s End B & B
One of our best sellers in Halifax! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, At Robie’s End B & B offers accommodations in Halifax.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and large Beds were comfy. Breakfast was great, large portions.
- Location was great. Owners were very sweet and easy to deal with.
- A nice place to rest after knowing the city. Very near to downtown and universities. The environment is calm and good.
- It was right in a perfect location, and the owners where very nice
The breakfast was good and on time
The place is well kept. This is my second visit and i have no reservation in recommending any one.
The Pebble Bed and Breakfast
Located in the South End neighborhood in Halifax, 3.2 miles from Dartmouth, The Pebble Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ascendence Harbourside Bed & Breakfast
This registered historical property is only 10 minutes’ drive from downtown Halifax. The tree-lined bed and breakfast is 127 years old and offers a full 3-course breakfast, with vegan and gluten-free options available upon request. (during high season)Each elegant room at Ascendence Harbourside is individually decorated and offers luxury linens, bathrobes and seasonal flowers. An in-room laptop is available and the private bathroom features deluxe toiletries.Ascendence Harbourside Bed and Breakfast offers a FibreOP TV with the ability to record shows and watch at a later time. The upscale inn offers a media room equipped with board and video games, a library and public computer. Free WiFi is available.Guests can enjoy beauty treatments and shopping at the on-site makeover studio. A licensed art gallery is also located on site.Harbourside Bed and Breakfast is within 10 minutes’ drive of the Halifax Metro Center, Pier 21 and Dalhousie University. Harbour tours are only 10 minutes away by car. The Titanic Cemetery is 2 minutes away as well as Hart-shaped pond and park.
- VERY reasonable – probably because it was off season. Staff were friendly. Nice location.
- What a wonderful place to spend a few days in Halifax! Beautiful old heritage house with very comfortable rooms and a fabulous breakfast each morning. The owner, Dan, was just great! Can’t wait to go back.
- Liked the space in bathroom for personal items. although no place to hang a hand towel near the sink.
food was good
talking to the other guests and hearing what they had seen and done was awesome
- We loved the family atmosphere. we were along ways from home but felt welcomed and part of the hosts family. breakfast was delicious and hit the spot before heading out for the day. The host were very accommodating to our scheduled and worked around our trip plans.
RTMA Supreme B&B
Located in Halifax, 1.1 miles from Dartmouth, Home away from home features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 14 miles away.
Dartmouth is a great choice for travelers interested in clothes shopping, family-friendly trips and shopping.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sambro Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sambro Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sambro Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sambro Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!