7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salinas California – Top Hotel Reviews
Salinas California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salinas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salinas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salinas California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salinas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salinas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salinas California:
Captain’s Inn at Moss Landing
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This nautical themed Moss Landing B&B offers unique rooms with free Wi-Fi. It provides a daily free hot breakfast that includes fruit, pastries and a home cooked main course. Monterey is 17 miles away.Satellite TV and a fireplace are featured in each individually decorated room at Captain’s Inn Moss Landing. Guest rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest robes are provided.Guests at Moss Landing Captain’s Inn can relax on the grounds. There is also a snack bar at this bed and breakfast. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including horseback riding, cycling and hiking.San Jose International Airport is 55 miles from this bed and breakfast. Mazda’s Laguna Seca Raceway is 22 miles away. Free guest parking is available.
- The superior room was just perfect, with the stunning view and great furniture. We had comfortable bathtub and fire place. The window was arranged in order to observe the wildlife, we even got a lunette and bird books. The hosts were charming and the breakfast was hand made by them.
- Cozy room with fireplace and an amazing view. We loved the walkable distance to the beach and dinner.
- The breakfast was amazing! All staff were kind, helpful and very accommodating! The view the room all was spectacular!
- This is such a hidden gem! We stayed in the room ‘High Sea’, which is so wonderfully decorated and has the most fabolous views. We loved watching the otters just outside from our room. The place to stay in the Monterey area for sure!
- The hosts were friendly and helpful. You could not ask for more. The food was excellent. The fritata was fluffy, filling, and tasty. The pancakes were fluffy and tasty and the bacon was crispy (just the way I like it). The view is wonderful and the sound of the waves rocks you to sleep at night.
Hidden Valley Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Hidden Valley Inn is located in Carmel Valley in the region of California, just 12 miles from Monterey. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Carmel is 11 miles from Hidden Valley Inn, and Big Sur is 15 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable! The room was nice and we appreciated the extra pillows and blankets tucked away by the living space couches. The room was clean and we loved being in such a quiet space away from the major tourist areas of Carmel/Monterey. The staff were amazing from check-in to check-out and we enjoyed the delicious complimentary breakfast (the waffles were great!!). We will be going back and staying here; I highly recommend.
- Great breakfast and amenities. The staff was really gentle and friendly!
Nice place and better than expected. There is nice outside seating and a pool if you are in the mood for a swim.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. There are quite a few places to eat within walking distance.
Looks like they are upgrading the place also.
- Nice room, good location, nice view and excellent breakfast. Reasonable price.
- The location was great. Breakfast was served at a decent time.
Old Monterey Inn
Located in Monterey, 2.9 miles from Carmel, Old Monterey Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santa Cruz is 26 miles from Old Monterey Inn, and Big Sur is 23 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 53 miles away.
- Gas fireplace in room, comfy bed, excellent and elegant breakfast, common rooms, beautiful garden, off-street parking—just about everything!
- The atmosphere, B&B experience, house architecture, staff attitudes. Breakfast and happy hour.
- Wendy was super hospitable and the house and grounds we most charming. Delicious baked eggs…best I ever had!
- The hotel was wonderful. The staff made it incredible..,
- This B&B is an oasis, restful and charming. We have stayed several times and it continues to delight. The breakfast is delicious. This is walking distance from downtown Monterey but you feel as if you are in the country. The grounds are lovely.
The Old St. Angela Inn
One of our best sellers in Pacific Grove! The Old St. Angela Inn is located in Pacific Grove, just 1.7 miles from Monterey.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.Carmel is 5 miles from The Old St. Angela Inn, and Santa Cruz is 25 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 52 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Jabberwock Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, The Jabberwock Bed & Breakfast is located in Monterey.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Carmel is 4.1 miles from The Jabberwock B&B, and Santa Cruz is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 52 miles from The Jabberwock Bed & Breakfast.
- Breakfast was delicious both days, more than expected. Evening wine and appetizers was a lovely time to visit with the owners and other guests.
- The innkeepers made my son (9 years old) and I feel like we were home as soon as we got there. He and I both enjoyed the covered patio area where we played games and sipped on hot chocolate and coffee. We didn’t want to leave! And the breakfast….my son said that is the best breakfast he’s ever had. We had the Phantasmagoria. It was soooo good, I bought the recipe so I could try to make it at home. Next time, I may just bring hubby for a little romantic getaway. But it was perfect for my son and I. Great for families.
- This place is magical. The house and the surroundings are both comfortable and unique. Suzanne and Rick are amazing hosts, making us feel super welcome.
- The inn was cute, clean, well kept, and the breakfast was delicious. It was even table service!
- Owner was very friendly and kind. Gave us some good info about local restaurants.
Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This Pacific Grove bed and breakfast is on Monterey Bay, just steps from the Monterey Bay Recreational Trail. The inn provides a full breakfast buffet and afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres.Green Gables Inn features a gas fireplace in each guest room. The private bathroom has 2 plush bathrobes. Select rooms have bathtubs with jets, or partial ocean views.Water, coffee and tea are available throughout the day at the Green Gables. Concierge services and evening turn-down service with chocolates are also available.The Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row are only minutes from the Green Gables in Pacific Grove. The Presidio Museum is also nearby.
- Ivy was very helpful and made us feel at home even with making of dinner reservation recommendations. Breakfast and the views were incredible.
- Excellent location, charming B&B, comfortable, great staff, who could ask for more.
- Bed extremely comfortable auto fireplace lovely. Staff very very good
- Friendly staff, good location – walking distance form many things.
- The view is to die for and the food will send you to heaven .
Gosby House Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
This historic Victorian inn is on the Monterey Peninsula in Pacific Grove, California. This bed and breakfast offers a free full breakfast and afternoon wine and appetizers.Gosby House Inn features an outdoor patio. Free water, coffee and tea are provided throughout the day. Concierge services are also available.Guest rooms at the Gosby House are individually decorated and have private bathrooms. Bathrobes and writing desks are available in each room.The Monterey Bay Aquarium and whale watching tours are minutes from the Gosby House Inn. The Monterey Conference Center and California State University-Monterey Bay are also nearby.
- The staff is very nice, helpful and accommodating. The location is centrally located where you can walk and get to restaurants and little shops.
- It’s a nice bed and breakfast, staff was friendly, rooms were clean, awesome fireplace, overall experience was comfortable.
- We have stayed here before and loved it. They offer great wine, cheese, and snacks from 4:30-6:30 and a super breakfast. We will definitely be back. Staff is friendly, and inn is nicely located.
- Everything was overall pretty nice, nothing special but we had a good time.
- Bed was big, King size, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast each morning was outstanding!!. Easy walking distance to the ocean, and Monterey. Very happy with this B&B!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salinas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salinas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salinas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salinas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!