7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-anne-de-la-pérade Quebec:
Gîte et Café-Bistro de la Tour
Featuring Victorian-style décor, Gîte et Café-Bistro de la Tour is a B&B located in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, about 45 minutes’ drive from Québec City. It features an on-site café and free Wi-Fi.Shared bathroom facilities are accessible to all guests. Bathrobes are provided.Breakfast is served every morning. The Café de la Tour also offers light menu options, such as sandwiches and salads. For those who wish to relax outdoors, there are 2 terraces and 1 balcony.Gîte et Café de la Tour B&B is 1 hour and 30 minutes’ drive from Montréal. Ice fishing is possible at Sainte-Anne River, 250 feet away. The Madeleine de Verchères Historical Site is 0.6 miles away.
- This is a perfect experience, the hotel is clean and beautiful
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff attentive to our bicycling needs. There is a great breakfast included. Our bicycles were safely stored overnight.
- A beautiful old house filled with antiques. Very comfortable. We were on bicycles and the staff were very helpful getting them secure for the night
- The owners are super friendly and enjoyed talking with them,the food is really good and tasty.The place is super clean,so no headaches here.I did like the 1940’s decoration at this B&B and the room’s are by theme also,had the knigth’s room,it was real nice!!!It’s a lovely place and i would recommend it to anybody….
- Very nice. Quaint, themed rooms. Friendly owner.
Le Murmure Des Eaux Cachées
Located in Champlain, 11 miles from Trois-Rivières, Le Murmure Des Eaux Cachées features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 53 miles from Le Murmure Eaux Cachées.
- We stayed in the mini-chalet. We went there for quiet & the view and we were not disappointed. Great breakfast!
- A lovely homemade breakfast (including the jam and the bread baked that morning!). Rina, the host, was lovely to chat with, telling us all about the area. Nothing was too much trouble for her and she made us feel at home.
Great view, good breakfast and friendly host.
I will definitely stay again!
- Very quiet and relaxing place. Perfectly clean. Lucie is a very kind person that made us an incredibly good breakfast. She made sure we are having the best time.
- There was a lovely view of the St. Lawrence River and the breakfast was very tasty!
Le Gîte des Soeurs
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Le Gîte des Soeurs is located in Saint-Luc-de-Vincennes in the region of Quebec, just 13 miles from Trois-Rivières.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
A beautifully decorated place in French style, very pleasant and enjoyable.
Amazing breakfast, felt like extra special guests in someone’s home 😊 Highly recommend staying here,you will feel very comfortable and well taken care of. Françoise was amazing with her extra special touch for details and warm hospitality. Thank you, we’ll be back!
- Beauty of the site, house, furniture.. well taken care of!
- magnifique maison (ancienne résidence de religieuses) bien aménagée . Notre chambre était grande et spacieuse,salle de bain et toilette communes aux autres mais cela ne nous a pas dérangé car nous étions seuls à l’étage. L’acceuil est très chaleureux et prévenant.les petits déjeuners sont délicieux et copieux.Endroit calme.
- Tutto. Posizione strategica tra Montreal è Quebec City, vicina a Trois Rivieres e al Parc de la Maurices, che è bellissimo. Casa deliziosa, impeccabile, colazione sontuosa. Proprietari dolcissimi.
- J’ai reçu un très bel accueil au Gite des Sœurs, les propriétaire sont vraiment très sympathiques.
- A beautifully decorated place in French style, very pleasant and enjoyable.
Gîte chez France
Gîte chez France offers accommodations in Saint-Alban.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 32 miles from Gîte chez France.
- Great host, great breakfast! Perfect location to explore the area!
- La dame connait tres bien sa region et suggère des bon endroits touristiques pour tous les goûts
- Super Accueil et super bon déjeuner. Lit confortable
- Les petits dej de France et sa convivialité valent le détour!
- France nous reçoit avec chaleur. Tous les petits détails sont là. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et délicieux.
Gîte Larguer les Samares dans une cabane à sucre
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Gîte Larguer les Samares dans une cabane à sucre is located in Saint-Casimir. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gîte La demeure du Fondateur
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Gîte La demeure du Fondateur is located in Leclercville in the region of Quebec. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 32 miles away.
- The setting was very beautiful in terms of the scenery and being situated next to an old school and historical church building!
- Friendly people. Great breakfast. This is an historical house, the decor/furniture were great.
The rooms are beautiful, and very comfortable. We loved everything about our staying in La Demure du Fondateur. Nadia and Remy are very warming host, and it is very visible they love what they do.
Breakfast was delicious!!
- wonderful people running this who did a superlative job restoring a classic house with a lot of history.
Perfect renovated old house with a lot of charme.
Great breakfast and a warm wellcome.
Good for for one day also as for complet holidays.
B&B du Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B du Village offers accommodations in Deschambault. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The owner were lovely and the location and sleep were amazing.
- Dès mon arriver jai été très bien reçue dans cette superbe maison style d’époque . Ma chambre,ou je pourrais dire ma suite car elle était grande avec une cuisine et salle de bain etait tres propre .Bon petit dejeuné inclue a la boulangerie du coin 🙂 jai hâte de revenire en été pour le paysage 🙂 Merci Sylvain
- Tout était parfait. Bel accueil de la propriétaire et les lieux loués sont extra.
L’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse de Sylvain qui a vraiment pris le temps de
discuter avec nous. La possibilité de faire la cuisine et d’être autonome. Le petit déjeuner somptueux avec les produits locaux.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux – Le petit déjeuner plus que copieux
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sainte-anne-de-la-pérade Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!