7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Siméon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Siméon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Siméon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Siméon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Siméon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-siméon Quebec:
Gîte Aux Tournesols
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Gîte Aux Tournesols is located in Saint-Siméon, 18 miles from La Malbaie and 16 miles from Riviere du Loup.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.
- Friendly, fun, helpful owner. Very clean. Spacious room
- Very nice and friendly owners, made a fresh breakfast for us. Helped us with the ferry arrangements.
- Great parking, comfortable bed, awesome breakfast and wonderful hosts!
- Wonderful breakfast with the local cheese and fresh strawberries as well as the delicious French toast!
- The owners are charming people, very helpful and kind. They asked for any specific dietary needs (which we have) an evening ahead so they can prepare exactly what we needed or wanted. We booked the whale- watching boating tour with them, which was very effective, the sunrise view from our room terrace was soooo nice, and the room is carefully and beautifully designed.
Gîte la Charmeuse
Gîte la Charmeuse is located in Saint-Siméon, 15 miles from La Malbaie and 18 miles from Riviere du Loup.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play mini-golf at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking.
Breakfast with very good jam
- The house is a very old one, but the staff is so nice and friendly. The breakfast was just perfect! Highly recommended 🙂
- the whole house was for our use, use of the kitchen in the evening, breakfast in the morning, the owners are nice and friendly
Nous avons beaucoup aimé la maison ancestrale, conservée dans son état d’origine ( plancher qui craque,escaliers tordus, étage penché…) Nous precisons que nous étions seules clientes ce soir là au gîte.
De plus nous avons apprécié la cuisine indépendante qui nous a permis de faire notre repas du soir, ainsi que le salon et les vinyles.
Et L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire !
- Accueil charmant et petit déjeuner très copieux avec des produits maison délicieux
- Breakfast with very good jam
Gîte le Voilier Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Siméon, 17 miles from La Malbaie, Gîte le Voilier Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the sea.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riviere du Loup is 16 miles from Gîte le Voilier B&B, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
Simple but delicious breakfast
Very nice host, they even provided an extra bed for a small fee so my son could sleep more comfortable
Really close to Baie-Ste-Catherine (around 30 minutes drive) if you are going to take the cruise to go whale watching
You have EVERYTHING you need in your room
- we did not have a private bathroom, as promised. the room was too warm. However, the hostess was very gracious and accommodating.
Self made breakfast
Balkony on some of the rooms with nice view
- Such a homey and warm atmosphere. Host was fun and personable. Home-made jam. Near ferry and overlooks SL Seaway. Will come again.
- This was our only B&B in our 2 week trip round Quebec. It was funky – full of plastic flowers and ornaments. Our host spoke little English but she was so helpful and friendly and our room had cooking facilities and a fridge.
- Great price
Gîte La Licorne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Licorne offers accommodations in Saint-Siméon, just 15 miles from La Malbaie. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Riviere du Loup is 19 miles from Gîte La Licorne, and Tadoussac is 25 miles away.
- The place is clean, calm and comfy. Claudette is awesome. Our stay was great.
- Claudette was very very friendly. We enjoyed out stay much. Breakfast highly recomended 🙂
- Our hostess, Claudette is charming and genuinely friendly. The house, though small, is comfortable. There were only 2 bathrooms and about 9 guests but every one was cooperative and friendly.,
- The people were friendly. The eggs were fresh from their own chickens! I enjoyed practicing my French speaking.
- Our hostess, Claudette, was a delightful bundle of energy! The homey B&B was an economical alternative to motels in Tadoussac. We did whale watching and easily caught the ferry to the Gaspe.
Gite Chute Couette Cafe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gite Chute Couette Cafe offers accommodations in Notre-Dame-du-Portage, just 27 miles from La Malbaie. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Riviere du Loup is 5 miles from Gite Chute Couette Cafe, and Tadoussac is 26 miles from the property.
- This was the best traditional style B&B my husband and I have ever stayed at. We had a beautiful view of the waterfront from our room, a clean and comfy space, and lovely hosts who made us feel at home! The breakfast was INCREDIBLE – homemade crepes, french toast, and preserves – we couldn’t ask for more. We got to sit around the table and meet people from Germany and England in the morning, and best of all, our hosts sang us a good luck song around the table to celebrate our anniversary! Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area. A 5-minute walk will take you to the picturesque beach and there’s a natural waterfall right on the property!
- The hosts were very friendly, the bed was big and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious.
- Hosts Colbert and Diane really go out of their way to provide a good experience to their guests, they are warm and welcoming, generous of their time and always available. The room is comfortable and cozzy, the house has lots of history and the kitchen is modern, theres also a little terrasse with a small waterfall and the view is also great. Well-located just outside Rivière-du-Loup, close from everything but quiet at the same time. Worth also mentioning the awesome breakfast they serve with love every morning, with different options. Best B&B breakfast I had, and I did a few.
- Perfect hosts, lovely room, excellent breakfast and beautiful place. Charles and francine create relaxed atmosphere and generate warmth.
- The hosts were very welcoming. Great view and delicious homemade jams and bread for breakfast. There’s an access to the river just across the steeet, which is great to go throw rocks in the water.
Gite la Tourelle du Cap
Gite la Tourelle du Cap offers accommodations in La Malbaie.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Baie-Saint-Paul is 26 miles from Gite la Tourelle du Cap, and Riviere du Loup is 27 miles away.
- The two hosts (André and Anick) are welcoming. Their breakfasts are memorable. We were even treated to two impromptu concerts (live piano+bass).
- Andre and Anik were the nicest people you could ever meet. They were born to operate a bed and breakfast. We stayed in their tourelle. It was large and beautiful. Anik booked us into a nice restaurant when we arrived and gave ya details of sites. She and Andre had a five star breakfast ready for us in the morning. When I think of bed and breakfast I will see Andre and Anik. Merci beaucoup pour l’hospitalité reçu chez vous. Nous espérons revenir. À tous ceux qui pense d’y aller. Vous serez heureux de votre choix.
The people were very welcoming, helped us with our little boy of 22 month and were very kind of telling us what is nice to do in the area everyday, plus booking the restaurants for us every time.
W enjoyed every minutes.
They even played us music (small live morning concert)
High quality breakfast.
Andre and Anick were hospitable, fun and talented…..they entertained guests by playing base and piano after breakfast.
Very comfortable room.
- Annick and Andre were the sweetest couple! The location was fantastic – overlooking the St. Lawrence river (or bay). The breakfast was gourmet and they even played some live jazz for us! Annick on the piano and Andre played the upright base. I totally recommend this bed and breakfast!
Gîte La Halte Du Verger Bed and Breakfast
Just a 5-minute drive north of the village of Notre-Dame-du-Portage, this bed and breakfast sits along the shores of the St. Laurence River. It serves a gourmet breakfast every morning.Rooms at La Halte Du Verger include a balcony or a patio and are equipped with a microwave and a coffee maker. They are decorated in bright colors and have wooden floors.An outdoor pool, a hot tub, and a massage room are all part of La Halte Du Verger. Guests can relax in front of one of the living room fireplaces or on the balcony overlooking the river.The bed and breakfast is 2.3 miles from the Trans-Canada Highway. The Musée du Bas Saint-Laurent is a 10-minute drive away.
- The welcome drink, the bedtime drink and chocolates, the delicious breakfast.
- Unbelievable welcome! Yves, our host, was so welcoming from start to finish. Our regret was we didn’t stay longer. Best breakfast we have had at any B. & B. we have been at. Awesome!!! 5-Star.
- Welcome cocktail, chocolates and liquor on nightstand, local produce, including excellent cheeses with breakfast. Very friendly.
- Amazing grounds and beautiful scenery. Food and treats were amazing. Operator very connected to his surroundings and promotes local produce. Very accommodating.
- This was easily the best breakfast I have ever had at a b&b. Not only was my Celiac accommodated, but the meal introduced us to some amazing local cheeses. Each of us got two free shots of locally-produced spirits. The “bird’s nest” on toast was both tasty and unusual.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-siméon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Siméon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Siméon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!