7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-hilaire-en-lignières Centre:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes L’Ange Blanc
Located just 1.9 mi from Château Lignière in the Cher region, L’Angle Blanc offers a covered, heated swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. It is a 45-minute drive from Chateauroux and 39 mi from the Brenne Regional Park.All rooms features a flat-screen TV, DVD player, electric kettle and ironing facilities. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A breakfast is provided every morning at L’Ange Blanc. Guests can also sample the local cuisine in a shared meal with the hosts, upon request.Additional features include billiards, bike rental and free Wi-Fi access throughout. The A71 motorway is ideally located 12 mi away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Bed comfy . Secure place to store bike. Host accommodated an early start. Very friendly
- The location was quite isolated though reasonably comfortable. When I arrived there was no one there so I went back to the town and came back later.
- J’ai été vraiment très agréablement bien surpris, c’était mieux que sur les photos, une maison et la piscine magnifique. On a mangé au bord de la piscine, l’eau était chaude on a pu profiter de la piscine jusqu’à minuit un vrai bonheur qui nous a vraiment déconnecté <3
- La bâtisse est vraiment très belle, rénovée avec goût! Le petit a adoré dormir dans la chambre sous les toits faisant penser à un tipi!
- bonne literie, chambre spacieuse, breakfast correct.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Les Galettes
Providing garden views, Maison Les Galettes in Rezay provides accommodations, free bikes, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a bar and a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is featured.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Maison Les Galettes has a playground.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- The welcome was really nice. The property and our room was beautiful so tranquil with wonderful scenery.
It is a very nice place, just opened after renovation and very clean. We received a very warm welcome and felt comfortable from the first to the last minute.
We arrived in the evening and enjoyed our pic-nic in the garden after a refreshing dive in the pool. Our room was very beautiful and the bed was very very confortable. We enjoyed breakfast with eggs and fresh croissants and unfortunately had to leave again much too fast after this short relaxing stay.
- De ontvangst. De persoonlijke benadering en het enthousiasme van Bart en Loes. Het goed verzorgde ontbijt. De keurige kamer en badkamer. Het mooie uitzicht.
- Accueil sympatique. Bon petit déjeuner. Joli emplacement un peu perdu dans le Berry mais on arrive à trouver un restaurant excellent à 10-15 km (Ids St Roch, à L’Ardoise) et l’environnement champêtre est calme. Nous avons d’autant plus apprécié que nous étions les seuls hôtes.
- Les hotes sont des personnes tres chaleureuses et accueillantes, attentifs a ce que tout se passe bien, ils sont vraiment charmants. Nous avons loge dans la chambre familiale qui est vraiment tres spacieuse et decoree avec gout, les lits etaient également tres confortables. Le diner du soir etait tres bon et copieux pour un prix vraiment tres correct et les enfants ont pu profiter du jardin, des jeux pour enfants ainsi que des poules et des chevres. L’endroit est tres calme, avec beaucoup d’espace, vraiment idéal pour un séjour en famille.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes La Reserve
Set on a 1-hectare garden in Saint-Pierre-les-Bois, La Reserve is 12 mi from the Château de Meillant and 9.3 mi from Noirlac Abbey. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and self-catering suites with free Wi-Fi.Each suite features a wardrobe, a seating area and garden views. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a shower. The Family Suite has a mezzanine.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast at La Reserve. Each suite includes a kitchenette with kitchenware, a fridge and an oven.This property is 12 mi from the Château d’Ainay-le-Vieil and 7.5 mi from Château de Culan. Free private parking is available on site.
- Delightfully quiet rural location and a very welcoming host. Family room was clean and tidy and perfect for an overnight stop (and longer I’d imagine). We arrived too late to use the pool but there is a restaurant in a village a couple of miles away that served good foor and was family friendly. Breakfast was a treat – homemade croissants, bread and jams – and with an added bonus of the host’s horse poking its head in the kitchen window for its own breakfast!
- A friendly welcome. Room was spacious and comfortable. Surrounded by beautiful countryside. Good plentiful breakfast.
- The owners dog is a friendly, happy dog. Breakfast was great, with homemade preserves. The strawberry jam was exceptional.
- The hosts were very friendly. The room was good, and the breakfast was pleasant. I liked the old house and the farm animals and birds.
- The suite we had was nicely decorated with a lovely bathroom and having a fridge was very useful .The beds were comfortable and the heating was easy to operate. It would have been nice to have tea or coffee in the room as there were the appliances needed. We had an evening meal at the nearest restaurant but were very disappointed it, would not eat there again. In all a lovely rural place to stay.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de la Rue
With garden views, Domaine de la Rue is located in La Berthenoux and has free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer, free toiletries and shower.Guests at Domaine de la Rue can enjoy a continental breakfast.A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the accommodation.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 31 miles from Domaine de la Rue.
- Très bon accueil chambre spacieuse très bon rapport qualité prix.
- Grand calme et accueil sympathique. Bien situé par rapport à notre programme de visite.
Tout était parfait.
La chambre et la salle de bain très bien équipées et très propres.
L’accueil était chaleureux.
- Accueil chaleureux, le décor, la qualité de des équipements, vaste chambre et grande salle de bains, les confitures excellentes et la possibilité d’avoir des oeufs au plat au petit déjeuner.
- Accueil excellent, hébergement impeccable, très bonne cuisine maison (jusqu’aux croissants et crêpes au petit-déjeuner) avec de très bons produits maison (grande variété de légume dans le potager, jusqu’aux confitures maisons).
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge and views of the pool, Maisonlaventure is located in Bommiers and has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A bowling alley is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Maisonlaventure.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- We loved our stay at Maisonlaventure in every way, the location in the countryside, the clean room with view to the nice pool area, breakfast with a good selection of fresh local produce and the delicious dinners! Danny & Sharon are exceptional hosts, really very helpful at all times. We look foreward to our next stay!
- Tout parfait au niveau de l accueil, de la qualité des prestations…
- Accueil chaleureux et chambre très propre et confortable. Joli cadre bucolique. Petit déjeuner ++
- l’accueil très professionnel, le cadre nature, l’environnement, le petit déjeuner, la localisation proche de multiples activités
Le cadre . L’accueil chaleureux
La décoration. La propreté
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes au Château De Preuil
Set in a landscaped park in Vallenay, 21 mi from Bourges, Château De Preuil features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms feature a connected flat-screen TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom fitted with a shower. The bathroom is equipped with free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing.
The Chateau was all and more than we expected our host was very obliging and helpful in all ways, highly recommend AAA+
Have no hesitation in recommending to you all.
There was at least one suite of 2 rooms that would suite a family of 5 or 6, a room for the kids and a large bedroom with a large bed for mum and dad or 2 bears 😉
- Marie and Pierre were very welcoming hosts and the house and surrounding grounds were spacious and beautiful. Our large room was immaculate and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with home-made yoghurts and jams to accompany the regional cheese and ham. Our dinner at a restaurant a few km away recommended by Marie was good quality and value, in a pleasant location. An excellent overnight stay and we would certainly return if in the area again.
- The welcome was great, the ambience fantastic, the breakfast superb, the bedroom/bathroom sublime. I recommend the chateau to anyone who appreciates quality.
One of our Top experiences of the year, would love to keep the property as our little secret
the effort made to welcome us as guests was well above our normal experience special thank you to Marie & Bernard
- The best Chamber d’hote we have ever stayed at in France
- The Chateau was all and more than we expected our host was very obliging and helpful in all ways, highly recommend AAA+
Bed and Breakfast
This B&B is in Nohant-Vic, a 4-minute drive from the house of the writer George Sand, where the artist Delacroix had a studio. Set in a 1-hectare garden it has a terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each guest room at La Grange is decorated with the colors of flowers, in tones of pale blue, yellow or red. All the rooms have an private bathroom and a view of the surrounding area.Breakfast is provided every morning in the breakfast room. Guests can enjoy the large, private garden, furnished with outdoor furniture and parasols or read newspapers on the sofa on the mezzanine.La Grange offers free, private parking and is 22 mi south-east of Châteauroux and the A20 motorway. There is a swimming pool 12 minutes’ drive away.
- Lovely room in beautifully converted barn (grange in French means barn) run by friendly innkeeper well located by George Sand historic home in Nohant. Had a very pleasant overnight stay. Breakfast was tasty and ample. We arrived late for check in but that was not a problem and owner left a door open for us and kept an eye out.
- The breakfast was superb and our hostess was very charming. We hope to return.
- Delicious breakfast, delightful hostess, extremely comfortable accommodation.
- beautiful and comfortable place and owner friendly staff
- The host, Christine and his husband were very friendly and helpful. The room has a special atmosphere. Very lovely,clean, well equipped. Beautiful garden( 1 hectare) and beautiful flowers around the house. Small waterfall. Very ideal. You can find a very nice surround. The church other side of the road has a fresco from the XII. century. The house of George Sand is also very close. You can find nice restaurants around. Real life of countryside. Breakfast was excellent. Homemade cakes and breads. Wonderful. If you would like to join to the real french country side you should stop here.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-hilaire-en-lignières Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Hilaire-en-Lignières Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!