7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-henri-de-taillon Quebec:
Vieille École du Rang 3
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Vieille École du Rang 3 is located in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon in the region of Quebec. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Félicien is 27 miles from Vieille École du Rang 3, and Chambord is 20 miles away.
The place is beautiful, it is a couple of kilometres from the entrance of the national park, very convenient.
The owners were very welcoming and nice. They have many interesting stories to share about Quebec’s history and made me feel at home.
Breakfast was delicious, everything homemade and plenty to eat!
- Delicious breakfast, beautiful surroundings, right next to the park. Perfect opportunities for outdoor activities, we could even observe some swimming moose. Thanks very much to our kind hosts – C’etait un plaisir!
- Very friendly house lords! Fabulous building with fantastic enterieur in a beautiful nature. The national park is nearby. The breakfast was fantastic – excellent french toast… and the quad tour through the woods was quite fun and adventure.
It was magical. Beautiful room viewing the woods and pond. Off the beaten path, but so worth it.
The owners were charming and breakfast delicious.
- Perfect place, nice area, nice room and nice people…highly recommended
- The place is beautiful, it is a couple of kilometres from the entrance of the national park, very convenient.
Gîte La Villa Victorienne
Located in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon in the region of Quebec, 29 miles from Saint-Félicien, Gîte La Villa Victorienne features a playground and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Our hosts, Lucie and Maurice, were fantastic! We had a very lovely stay and an absolutely amazing breakfast! We would definitely recommend it!
- Lucy and Maurice were welcoming and charming, and provided an excellent breakfast.
- La gentillesse des propriétaires et le super petit déjeuner beau comme un tableau préparé avec amour. Les chambres sont très grandes et très belles. A 2 pas du parc et de la plage
- La chambre et la salle de bain étaient très spacieuses. Le petit déjeuner était excellent. Maurice nous a régalé avec ses histoires et anecdotes. Très bon souvenir
- La rencontre avec nos charments hôtes et le délicieux petit déjeuner
Gîte Au Bonheur du Voyageur
Located in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon, 29 miles from Saint-Félicien, Gîte Au Bonheur du Voyageur features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The owners are very friendly and make everything for making you feel comfortable and welcome. The breakfast was delicious!.
- Delicious breakfast, comfortable common room, kitchen facilities available, close to national park and biking trails
- Tout était parfait. L’accueil de Marie Claude et Joël, le gîte impeccable, les petits déjeuners extraordinaires, j’ai déjà pris date pour l’hiver c’est un endroit tellement bien placé.
- Tout était parfait, l’accueil, l’emplacement, le petit-déjeuner. Une adresse incontournable si vous passez dans le coin !!
- Accueil très sympa et plein de conseils touristiques. Super petit déjeuner avec produits de qualité et maison
Maison du matelot
Maison du matelot is located in Alma, just 28 miles from Chicoutimi.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chambord is 21 miles from Maison du matelot, and Saguenay is 28 miles away.
Everything was great ! I usually stay in a Marriot !
So didn’t miss the Marriot
Very friendly staff at breakfast.
Terrace overlooking water.
Good facilities for relaxing in the sitting room.
- B&B located in an independent house, giving access to the complete house and a deck overlooking the lake. A great breakfast was prepared in the morning. Rooms were well equipped but quite small.
- Excellent location adjacent to river, kitchen facilities were a plus. Comfortable bed and bedding.
Breakfast great, cook delightful.
Riverside setting was rekaxing.
- Everything was great ! I usually stay in a Marriot !
Gite aux Pignons
One of our top picks in Alma – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a playground, Gite aux Pignons offers accommodations in Alma, just 30 miles from Chicoutimi.Each room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Chambord is 23 miles from Gite aux Pignons, and Saguenay is 31 miles away.
- Louiselle is a wonderfully warm host and she plays a mean clarinet. The back garden and dock area are beautiful. Guests were welcomed to all these areas. The rooms are all beautifully decorated and reflecting different cultures. The common area allowed us to meet other interesting guests at night making breakfast conversation very easy.
- Beautiful spot overlooking the lake with expansive lawns and a small above ground pool. Comfortable outside sitting area and a small but cozy communal area for guests upstairs. Super warm and helpful hosts. They were happy to let us use their oven to reheat food for dinner and they have a separate refrigerator for guests. Room was quiet, clean and cozy. Breakfasts were a gourmet treat, prepared on the spot and served at a communal table. Excellent coffee!
- Very nice hosts, a spectacular breakfast and the venue directly at the lake
- Amazing hospitality.the owners made sure that my son and i felt comfortable and welcomed.i would defineltly go back in summer especially because the place is awsome it felt like home.
- Everything was amazing! The moment we arrived we were greeted as if we were family members on a visit home. We got offered a beer and were left to roam the huge and amazingly wonderful property, and enjoy our drinks on the cliff overlooking the river/lake. The B&B is located just next to the river/lake and you feel like it is all yours. The hosts were so friendly! The breakfast was delicious and the eggs were from their very own hens (which you meet in the garden).
Gîte Le Petit Hôtel
Gîte Le Petit Hôtel is located in Honfleur, 28 miles from Saint-Félicien and 24 miles from Chambord. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in central Alma, this guest accommodation is a 5-minute walk from Parc de Riverbend (Riverbend Park). This non-smoking property offers free Wi-Fi and fresh breakfast that features local foods.The cozy rooms at Almatoit feature rustic décor. Comfortable bath towels are provided each day and a telephone is included for guest convenience.Almatoit guests can cycle at Veloroute des Bleuets (Blueberries Bike Route) 2.2 miles from the property, or shop at Le Centre Alma (Alma Shopping Center) 0.8 miles from the property. Lac Saint-Jean (Lake Saint-Jean) is a 34-minute drive away.
- The place is really clean. Very nice host. Breakfast is amazing.
- It is a beautiful house, lots of parking, nicely situated 5 minutes from “main street” Alma. Host is very kind and welcoming, without being overbearing: very accomodating with breakfast times.
- Warm welcome, old traditional Canadian house which is very comfortable with a very happy family atmosphere.
- Wonderful historic home within a Nice neighbourhood. Wonderful attentive host with lovely young family around. Breakfast was good with attention to local cheese. Homey feeling.
- Excellent hostess, interesting background; enjoyed breakfast; safe lockup for bike; liked the residential atmosphere
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-henri-de-taillon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Henri-de-Taillon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!