7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rozo Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Rozo Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rozo Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rozo Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rozo Valle del Cauca. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rozo Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rozo Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rozo Valle Del Cauca:
Casa Hotel Palmira
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Hotel Palmira offers accommodations in Palmira, just 17 miles from Cali.There is room service, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.La Cumbre is 21 miles from Casa Hotel Palmira, and Buga is 27 miles away. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff (Juan Jose) & everyone I spoke to there was very friendly. Juan Jose spoke good English, provided a fan for the room (no A/C), a nice breakfast, and a free ride to the bus terminal the day that I left. The house was clean.
- un excente desayuno. el anfitrion muy pendiente de lo que se necesitaba
- No se trata para nada de un Hotel como tal, es una casa algo deteriorada, con muebles viejos y con una remodelación a medias. El baño queda por fuera de la habitación, las sabanas de estampados y algo usadas. La ubicación es buena zona universitaria, excelente el desayuno y abundante, pude solo comerme la mitad.
- Nos gusto mucho la atención, el lugar muy tranquilo y seguro
- Un lugar muy tranquilo y acogedor, la pasamos muy bien. Total libertad.
Hotel San Antonio Plaza
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel San Antonio Plaza is located in Cali, just 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel San Antonio Plaza.
- The staff was very nice and helpful to me, the property was beautiful and clean.
- Staff was excellent. Made you feel at home although away from home.
- The room was immaculate, and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Location of the hotel, modern facilities, friendly staff, delicious full breakfast = rice, omelette, fresh fruits, freshly squeezed fruit juice.
Nice newly renovated and clean hotel.
Daily cleaning and change of towels.
Good TV and Air conditioning.
Hotel Casa Centenario
One of our top picks in Cali.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Centenario offers accommodations in Cali.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.9 miles from Hotel Casa Centenario, and Cali’s City Theater is 1,550 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Casa Centenario.
- Friendly staff. Comfortable room. Tasty breakfast.
- Good breakfast and wifi. Good and safe location just next to San Antonio. Very clean and comfortable.
Right Next to the Center.
Looks very fancy.
AC works good.
Room good equiped with Minibar etc.
Tipical breakfast (Toast, Arrepa, Coffee or Kakao, Juice, cheese, Jam, eggs)
Mattress and Sheets very comfy.
- A very generic hotel, in a reasonably good location. Nobody smiled or seemed happy we were staying there. There was some confusion with being overcharged but they corrected it.
- This hotel was so clean, comfortable, and quiet. After the terrible hostal we were at before, this place was a dream. Excellent breakfast and helpful staff. Very convenient location right along the river.
Jovita House BnB
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Jovita House BnB offers accommodations in Cali, just 4.2 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Breakfast was supplied for self-cooking in the room. The eggs were the most delicious I have tasted in South America. The bread was better than I have found in stores. My quarters were very spacious and the balcony was a delight. Located on a side street there is some traffic noise during the day but in the evenings it is very quiet. The shower was excellent although you had to wait for the hot water. The bed was comfy and I got great sleeps. Housekeeping was immaculate. WIFI was strong, but you had to switch modems out on the balcony.
- Great value for money, clean, comfy, loads of amenities, good location, secure, friendly staff! Highly recommended
Roof Terrace is nice
Housekeeping staff is great
- Habitación amplia y buena decoración, total privacidad
- Die Eigentümer der Unterkunft waren sehr freundlich. Familiäre Atmosphäre.
Posada de San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi, Posada de San Antonio offers accommodations in Cali, just 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and hepful staff. Quiet location and powerful shower. The fan compensated for the lack of AC. It’s a older building from the colonial era with a lovely inner courtyard com;lete with a fountain. Excellent desayuno!
- The staff is very friendly. The location of the hotel is perfect for visiting Cali. San Antonio has many bakeries, restaurants…etc, all walking distance. The hotel has a beautiful patio inside.
- The hotel is very charming and the staff friendly and helpful. It is a really good choice.
- Very nice little hotel located at walking distance of main places to be visited in Cali, the owner is very helpful to indicate good plans.
When we arrived the hotel was fully booked by a group of kid swimmers and we were accomodated the first night in 2 alternative rooms in which we haven’t felt comfortable. Gabriel, the owner, apologized personally for the trouble. We didn’t had to pay one night for one room and we also got new rooms the next day. Gabriel also gave us useful hints to discover Cali and, additionally, invited us to climb the Cerro de las tres cruzes with him and his wife on the next day early in the morning. This was an amazing experience for us, also the swimming in the river afterwards. Thank you very much, Gabriel!
Rooms are spacious and due to the high ceiling is no AC needed. The green patio with fountain is beautiful. Breakfast was good and individually prepared. Friendly staff.
Mango Tree Cali
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Mango Tree Cali offers accommodations in Cali, just 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very clean and confortable room. Nice swimmingpool and good localisation. The one thing i would say is the lake of hot water in the bathroom 🙂
Room was big and the bad is very cosy and comfortable.
Both hosts are very helpful, their english is also very good.
- Excelent localisation. Close to nice restaurants and museums
- La piscina y zona común, todo nuevo y limpio… y el personal súper amable
- La limpieza de la habitación y la atención del personal del hostal
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Escondida offers accommodations in Cali.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms have a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.7 miles from Casa Escondida, and Cali’s City Theater is 1,050 feet away. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from Casa Escondida.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rozo Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rozo Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rozo Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rozo Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!