7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvroy-sur-serre Picardy:
La Blanche Gelée
The rooms at La Blanche Gelée come with a seating area and a TV. Each room includes a electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer, while some rooms also feature a kitchen equipped with a microwave. All guest rooms have a closet.Guests at La Blanche Gelée can enjoy a continental or a halal breakfast.La Blanche Gelée has a grill. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Laon is 30 miles from La Blanche Gelée, while Charleville-Mézières is 21 miles away.
- Very nice and cozy place in nature, very friendly owner – she explained us a lot about region and gave advises about what to visit
- There were no restaurants open as it was Sunday the owner offered to make us something to eat. The food was lovely, what a fantastic little place.
- A calm peaceful setting with lots of space and high standard facilities. The building is lovely, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was perfectly served in our room, simple, but wonderful including warm croissants. The owner was very helpful and welcoming – We didn’t want to leave.
- The place is lovely. Very peaceful. The owner was very welcoming and nice. She showed us farm animals and made us feel very comfortable. The breakfast was more than great! If you want to spend some time to relax, ride a bike etc, it’s a great place.
- You are getting a wonderfully large, clean, and well designed suite. It includes a bedroom, a living room, bath and toilet. There is fridge, a microwave. Very good breakfast, early check in/ ate check out, and a lot more. This place is heaven for a family with young children. The owner is all smile, helpful, and speaks English too.
Château de Clermont
A seating area and views of the garden feature in the guest rooms. Each room includes an electric kettle and a private bathroom with bathrobes. The cottage has a patio and a four-poster bed.In the morning, guests who are staying in the guest rooms have a choice of a continental or full English breakfast. Guests are invited to enjoy home-made meals in the dining room at Château de Clermont.Private parking is free on site and Laon Train Station is 15.5 miles away. The bed and breakfast is accessible via the A26 motorway.
Very nice staff, good place, nice building
We had a really nice event & evening, that ended up … very early next morning !
- The property was a beautiful renovated house with incredible interior. Everyone is so friendly and nice and there are so many different animals. They have dogs, chickens, horse and cats that love to be rubbed. The dinner is excellent and really brought people together. It was a 4 course meal made by the owner herself. The breakfast was nice with bacon, eggs and traditional crepes. They had a nice heated pool. They have many cool things to do. Fuseball, Table tennis and bikes. The rooms were nice and it was really a nice, cozy and friendly place!
- Very comfortable room and bed, well furnished with taste, very quiet with a lovely garden outside. A thoughtfully renovated chateau. Swimming pool looked lovely.
- Fantastic hosts, beautiful property and amazing food, the dinner is an absolute MUST!!
- A great welcome from the hosts, great dinner and breakfast and a very comfortable night’s sleep. Very enthusiastically recommended! The hosts were very attentive but there is lots of space to relax in on your own. Nice big, well equipped rooms, indoor pool and large walled garden. About 15 minutes drive from the autoroute making it a great stopover during a longer journey through France.
- Very nice staff, good place, nice building
Le Chêne Perché
Each furnished cabin is lit by candles and lamps and has a heater and dry toilets.Breakfast is delivered via a pulley system each morning. Guests can enjoy barbecues at the property, and there are restaurants in the centre of Signy l’Abbaye, 0.9 miles from the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Charleville-Mézières is 14.9 miles from Le Chêne Perché, while Sedan is 24.2 miles away. WiFi is available in public areas.
- Cabane agréable, belle vue sur les champs, isolé des autres cabanes, bon concept.
- Geweldig ontvangst. Heel erg vriendelijk, meteen een ontspannen gevoel.
Prachtige omgeving. Leuk om eens een keer in een boomhut te verblijven. Al was twee nachten zonder stromend water en elektriciteit voor ons genoeg. Maar zeker bijzonder. De stilte, het uitzicht, een prachtig bos om ons heen heerlijk.
Ontbijt aan huis bezorgd, lekker!
- Idéal pour un séjour rustique en pleine nature. Acceuil très sympa. Nous avons eu beaucoup de chance que toutes les infrastructures aux alentours étaient vides… Le plein de calme!
- Ik heb mijn hele leven al gedroomd om een keer in een boomhut te slapen. Hier kon deze droom waar worden. Het was heerlijk om snachts de geluiden uit het bos te horen en het ontbijt omhoog takelen is een feestje.
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Every room has a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Le chateau can find nearby.Laon is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Charleville-Mézières is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Feuille d’ Acanthe
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at La Feuille d’ Acanthe have a river view. At the accommodation the rooms include a closet and a private bathroom.La Feuille d’ Acanthe offers a continental or buffet breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Laon is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Charleville-Mézières is 29 miles away.
rooms clean and beautifully decorated
very fast WLAN connection
very friendly staff
- Ein sehr stilvolle und originell eingerichtete Unterkunft. Eine sehr angenehme Gastgeberin. Frühstück und Betten waren sehr gut.
sehr modernes Ambiente im Zimmer (normaler Flur: öffnen der Zimmertüre : eine Wendeltreppe mit 13 Stufen führt weiter hinauf, oben supermoderne Ausstattung, sehr gute Betten, Das ganze Haus wurde mit vielen liebenswerten Details eingerichtet.
Wir haben unser persönliches Abendessen auf der Sonnenterrasse gegessen, es stand alles zur freien Verfügung.
Das Frühstück bestand aus frischen Erdbeeren, selbstgemachter Apfelsaft/Marmelade/Kuchen usw. Einfach toll
- le romantisme . le chant du coq . l’hotesse charmante .
- Lieu atypique. Qualité de l’accueil. Proximité du centre-ville
- rooms clean and beautifully decorated
Chambres d’hôtes L’Hirondelle
The non-smoking rooms can accommodate up to 4 persons and all have a shower. They feature wood beams and stone walls. Free Wi-Fi access is available there and in the entire guest house.L’Hirondelle provides daily breakfast and dinner, prepared with local products. These products can be bought on site.Other activities include cross-country walking, horse and carriage rides and massage, available with prior reservation.The Hirondelle guest house is also a farm that guests are invited to visit. It is 7.5 miles from the Belgium border and just 1.2 miles from the Thiérache fortified churches trail. Free private parking is possible on site.
- This guest house was great value… simple but everything you need. Very good breakfast and decent Wi-Fi.
- Good sitting area downstairs with a very French feel. Quiet village except for wedding times.
- Really this is a simple B&B. Big room, helpful staff, wonderful location (in middle of nowhere).
- Very comfortable and clean B & B. Ideal stopover. Breakfast had plenty of options and plentiful. We were offered an evening meal when we got there, unfortunately we were not aware it was available so didn’t partake, as we had already eaten.
- We really liked the atmosphere and the surrounding countryside. Very laid back and relaxing. We had a hearty dinner upon our arrival, the dishes just kept on coming. Very splendid indeed.
Les Lavandières de Fontaine
The guest rooms at Les Lavandières de Fontaine have a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom. A French breakfast with homemade jams and pastries is included and served each morning in the dining room.The house features a terrace with BBQ facilities, a garden and a living room with a TV. It also comes with an equipped kitchen and a bathroom with balneotherapy shower.Other facilities at Les Lavandières de Fontaine are a traditional restaurant, billiard table and board games. Free private parking is also possible on site and the Belgium border is 19.9 miles from the property.
- Great rural location. Themed rooms, v comfortable. High standard. Pool and hot tub, sauna excellent facility. Large restaurant & lounge area, old world, but modern style.
- Nice large comfortable room. Good breakfast and nice evening meal.
- Le Spa le confort chaleureux de la salle à manger la propreté de la chambre
accueil agréable du personnel
le coin spa
petit déjeuner copieux et varié
Repas du restaurant : Super
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvroy-sur-serre Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvroy-sur-Serre Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!