7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouhling Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouhling Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouhling Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouhling Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouhling Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouhling Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouhling Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouhling Lorraine:
Chambres d’Hotes Les Hirondelles
The rooms at Chambres d’Hotes Les Hirondelles have all been individually decorated and feature a small seating area. Each one also includes an en suite bathroom with a shower or a spa bath.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the guest house’s dining room. The hosts can also prepare homemade regional cuisine if you reserve in advance.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas and free private parking is available on site. Other local attractions include the town of Freyming and the Carreau Wendel Museum, both 6.2 miles from the property.
- Convenient location for trip from Germany to CDG. Spacious room with seating area. Large bathroom with whirlpool tub. Breakfast included in the price. Free parking. Excellent value/price ratio.
- Lovely rooms, good beds, great breakfast. very good Italian restaurant at walking distance.
- the room’s very clean and tidy, the would stable carved out of a old cascina. ther bathroom had a cozy jacuzzi type bath and roomy. parking outside in a driveway next to it. pet firendly (with 10euro charge) owner very friendly and informative. though english speaking was a bit limited (but made the effort!). he also makes his own honey!
- Super family place and we stay every year there.Owner and family are so nice and welcoming.Clean tidy and specious.Recomend to everyone.Salui
- nice people very good for transit nice cozy hotel in old french tradition
villa la lorraine
One room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath, while the other rooms will share bathroom facilities. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Villa la lorraine features free WiFi throughout the property.Meals can be prepared upon request at an extra cost.Saarbrücken is 7.5 miles from villa la lorraine, while La Petite-Pierre is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
- Excellent dîner et super petit déjeuner, accueil chaleureux des hôtes,belle rencontre
- L’accueil, le décor de la chambre, le petit déjeuner copieux, le calme.
- L’accueil a été très chaleureux et sympathique. La maison est décorée avec beaucoup de goût. Chaque chambre a une belle thématique. Le petit de déjeuner est copieux avec des produits de qualité et locaux.
- cadres sympa,reposant agreable et calme . Literie confortable . accueille chaleureux patron souriant. un petit dej digne de se nom .les enfants etais bien reposer, un week-end en famille reussi 🙂
Gentillesse des propriétaires malgré notre arrivée à une heure tardive
Très bonne qualité de literie
Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne
Offering a terrace, all of the rooms feature wooden floors, a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Each room also has a private bathroom with free toiletries, bathrobe and hairdryer.Breakfast with homemade, organic produce is included and served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. Every first Saturday of the month the owners can teach you how to make homemade jams, with an extra cost.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible on site and Saarbrücken is 12.4 miles from Chambres d’Hotes La Canadienne.
- Breakfast was great, our room was extremely comfortable, and the owner was very accommodating with our late arrival and early departure times. We really appreciated the access to bikes to explore the nearby town and countryside, and enjoyed spending an afternoon relaxing by the pool! Overall a great, relaxing stay that was nearby family we were visiting in Woustviller. Looking forward to coming back the next time we visit family!
- A confy & feel-at-home atmosphere, with very welcoming owners
- Absolutely lovely breakfast with home made yoghurt and jams. They took their car out of the garage to put my motorbike into it. Thoroughly recommended.
The unconventional and cozy cabin.
- The owners were both very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean and comfortable, overlooking the garden and swimming pool. We were able to freely use the coffee machine and fridge in the dining room. Breakfast was excellent, with a lovely selection of breads, yoghurt, fruit, home made jams etc. It was an easy ten minute walk to a good pizzeria and a supermarket.
Chez Jpzen Nowicki
Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Metz is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Saarbrücken is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 28 miles from Chez Jpzen Nowicki.
- The breakfast was excellent. The owner was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and nice.
- Friendly owner who also let me put motorcycle in his garage. Easy reach of Luxembourg or Germany as well
- Host was so welcoming and breakfast was wonderful with an array of local produce and home made conserves.
- The host was extremely friendly and tried very hard to offer anything we might like! He made my family feel like we were completely welcome and at home away from home. He also offered us free bottles of water, a beer for anyone that would like it, variously scented incense to burn, and chocolates! The room was clean, spacious, very peaceful, and easy to sleep in. It was easy to park our SUV right outside the house. The breakfast was good!
- Nice and cosy place with zen-type rooms and excellent breakfast! We arrived very late and the owner had to receive us almost at midnight but he was quite friendly throughout the whole stay!
L’industrie de Marie
The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Metz is 27 miles from L’industrie de Marie, while Saarbrücken is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin- Entre Sarregueminnes et Bitche
Rooms are located on the top floor and each has a private bathroom with a shower. Guests have access to a kitchenette and a dining area. Continental breakfast is served daily.It is possible to go fishing 1.2 miles from the B&B. Chambres d’Hôtes au Vieux Moulin is a 30-minute drive from Sarreguemines and the German border. Free private parking is available on site and motorcycles are welcome.
- The kitchen and dining areas were superb, the breakfast quite adequate even if not blessed with a huge choice. The home grown tomato was huge and delicious!
- The owners were really friendly and accommodating, great breakfast and company, very cute place and village. Really enjoyed my stay there with my sister. Thank you
- Very nice and clean. Hosts super friendly and flexible.
We were fully satisfied. Everything here was awesome.
The clean and warm room, useful kitchen, nice wifi, delicious breakfast, hot water, beautiful village, etc.
Especially the owners were really kind and helpful. We loved them all.
I strongly recommend here with no hesitate.
- We arrived here late, but received a very warm welcome from Anni and Louis, and a welcome coffee. This is a beautiful house, our room was comfortable, and we got a great breakfast – with some of Anni’s homemade cake. Sadly we did not have more time here, but really enjoyed it. It is such a relaxing place to stay, we would be more than happy to visit again, and would highly recommend.
All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a parquet floor and a private bathroom. One of the rooms also has a spa bath.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the guest house. Free private parking is possible on site and Villa Maria is 8.7 miles from the Citadelle de Bitche.
- A wonderful, delicious fresh breakfast was served in the garden! We prepared for my marriage in the Villa and it was incredible !! We captured some beautiful photos, and everyone was so helpful !!
Very friendly and obliging hosts. Excellent stay. nice breakfast with local produce, homemade yogurt and honey from the garden.
On having to return after leaving an item behind they were most understanding and could not have been more helpful
- Proprietors were welcoming. Swimming pool looked inviting, nice and warm. Nice touch, offered home made appetisers. Breakfast satisfactory. Room comfortable and spacious
- FRiendly hosts, beautiful en-suite bathroom, lovely garden and pool all made for an outstanding and refreshing overnight stop for us on our motorcycle tour of Northern France.
FRIENDLY AND WELCOMING HOSTS
BEAUTIFUL HOUSE AND EXCELLENT FACITILIES INCLUDING SWIMMING POOL.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouhling Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouhling Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouhling Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouhling Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!