7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rhiw Gwynedd – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhiw Gwynedd is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rhiw Gwynedd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rhiw Gwynedd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rhiw Gwynedd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rhiw Gwynedd:
Moel Yr Wyn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Moel Yr Wyn offers accommodations in Rhiw, just 27 miles from Caernarfon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Barmouth is 25 miles from Moel Yr Wyn, and Llanberis is 30 miles from the property.
- Spotless,excellent breakfast, gorgeous rooms,nice touches like chocolates and biscuits in rooms. Lovely hosts…
- The property is excellent and very good value for money. Both Chris and Kev are very generous and attentive hosts. The breakfast was superb and we will defiantly stay here again when in North Wales. Highly recommended.
- Lovely welcome and lovely hosts. Our room was lovely too with our own little patio set through the patio doors if the weather had been a bit better. We had to leave unexpectedly and Chris was so kind and sympathetic. We would love to return to Moel-yr-Wyn.
- Everything about our stay was perfect, from the welcome greeting, room facilities, décor, cleanliness, breakfast, views & location; a great place to get away from life for a few days. Ideally situated for local walks and sightseeing.
The hosts Chris and Kev where absolutely fantastic and could not do enough for us. The room was wonderful, and as for the location, WOW. Shame that I could not score it 11 out of 10.
It is a bit of a struggle to find, but trust your sat nav, and you will be fine.
Pen Llyn Bed and Breakfast
Pen Llyn Bed and Breakfast is located in Dinas, 21 miles from Caernarfon and 25 miles from Barmouth.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Llanberis is 24 miles from Pen Llyn B&B, and Holyhead is 28 miles from the property.
- Fantastic choice of breakfast items, locally sourced, beautifully cooked and presented.
Every little detail has been anticpated in the very generously sized room to ensure your comfort. Breakfasts were superb.
The hosts have a very relaxing and friendly manner.
- The family was friendly and Brian has a very good knowledge of the surrounding area. The breakfast was hearty and the surroundings are beautiful. Great place to get away and just do nothing but enjoy the beauty around you. It’s close to Snowdonia so you may be able to see across to the snow covered mountains but it’s not too far away.
- Excellent B&B and Hosts, Brian and Jane are lovely and made our short 2 night stay an absolute pleasure. Nothing was too much trouble for them and their eye for detail is spot on. Breakfast was perfect and Jane’s porridge was a sheer delight. A perfect start for the day ahead! The room was faultless, spacious and comfortable and a lovely big shower. The location was very central to explore the Llyn Peninsula and Brian’s recommendation to eat at the Ship Inn in Edern was an excellent choice. Thank you Brian & Jane, we hope to return later in the year.
- Excellent hosts , lovely cooked breakfasts, comfortable clean room
Craig Y Glyn
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Craig Y Glyn is located in Pwllheli, just 21 miles from Caernarfon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. You will find a kettle in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.Barmouth is 20 miles from Craig Y Glyn, and Llanberis is 24 miles from the property.
- The bed was so comfortable all in all an excellent stay,just like being at home!
- Lovely guest house in the perfect location for our stay. Comfy bed. Great breakfast and very friendly hostess Michelle
- Had a great stay! Room and bathroom were immaculate. The breakfast was amazing! Lovely hosts.
- Really pleasant place. Very clean, rooms are a high standard, Michelle the owner was very nice and the cooked breakfast was great
- Excellent accommodation, service and breakfast. Modern room with super comfy bed and great shower, excellent wifi and just a short walk away from the beach. Owner is lovely and very helpful.
Yr Hen Felin – The Old Mill B&B
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Yr Hen Felin – The Old Mill B&B is located in Morfa Nefyn, just 19 miles from Caernarfon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and windsurfing. Barmouth is 26 miles from Yr Hen Felin – The Old Mill B&B, and Llanberis is 22 miles away.
- The whole weekend stay there was so nice, the bedroom was fabulous, best comfy bed I’ve slept in, the breakfast was more then enough and everything done fresh, they couldn’t of been nicer, would recommend to everyone.
- Excellent property with fabulous hosts. Can’t wait to come back….
- Warm welcome, friendly and easy to get on with. Good knowledge of area and the B & B was of a high standard. Lovely large room with huge super king size bed which was very comfortable. Bathroom in excellent, very clean standard. Breakfast was very well cooked and both very much enjoyed. We will certainly go back to the area and ensure we stay there again when we do. Think next time will be a 3 night stay, not 2 nights especially since it won’t be at Bank Holiday rates….which was still fairly priced.
- A genuinely warm welcome from knowledgeable hosts. Super comfortable room. Excellent breakfast. Beautiful setting. Many special little touches that are the proof that Cerys and Paul care about what they do – this is more than just a business to them and it shows
- The whole experience was spot on, the owners where so accommodating and the property was just a very special place to stay.
One of our top picks in Pwllheli.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Somerdale offers accommodations in Pwllheli, just 29 miles from Betws-y-coed.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Caernarfon is 19 miles from Somerdale, and Barmouth is 19 miles away.
- Never stayed here before was on a business trip with work …So friendly and welcoming, room was gorgeous and so clean..great nights sleep and so quiet. Homemade breakfast lots of choice and delicious!! would highly recommend and will definitely come and stay again. Thank you a great experience all round!!
- Very comfortable and clean room. Staff very friendly.
- Ross is an excellent front of house. Very considerate and great breakfast.
- Ross Dobson was helpful and friendly and cooked a delicious breakfast.
- Lovely B and B landlord very friendly and helpful.
The Old Rectory, Boduan
Located in Pwllheli in the region of Gwynedd, 18 miles from Caernarfon, The Old Rectory, Boduan features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Barmouth is 22 miles from The Old Rectory, Boduan, and Llanberis is 21 miles from the property.
- Perfect hosts could not do enough for you, gave me a lift to station when leaving as i couldn’t get a taxi couldn’t ask for better. i wouldn’t stay anywhere else if i visit area again
- Beautiful fresh breakfast nothing too much trouble for the owners .
- Lovely house, very comfortable room and excellent breakfast.
- The property and location were great for exploring the area. The patrons were friendly and very helpful. The exterior of the property; gardens and parking, are beautifully maintained and the interior, communal areas, shown to us on arrival were great. Breakfast was good.
- Proper clean B&B with excellent breakfast. I hope when they find a seller that it will remain that way
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Penmaen Castle in Pwllheli has 4-star accommodation with a garden. The accommodation offers luggage storage space and free WiFi.Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at Penmaen Castle can enjoy a Full cooked breakfast and the panoramic views over the garden.Betws-y-coed is 29.8 miles from Penmaen Castle, while Caernarfon is 18.6 miles from the property. Abersoch is less than 6.2 miles from the property.
Fantastic location with superb sea views. The property is set in wonderful gardens in an elevated setting away from the main road. The house is very comfortable with antique furnishings and typical country house decorations . Sumptuous lounge with log fire and all the comforts of home .
Alan & Tracey were fantastic hosts , we received a warm welcome served coffee and drinks on our arrival. The house is built on the site of a fort and has commanding views of the coast and countryside .A stay at Penmaen house is unique experience and highly recommended.
- From the moment we arrived, we felt truly looked after and that’s exactly what you want when you go away. I took my mum away as a late mother’s day treat and she loved it. We took our dogs with us too and they too were made to feel very welcome. Alan and Tracy couldn’t do enough for us and made us feel really at home. There was no kettle in the bedroom, but they both made up for this by providing us with a lovely tray of tea on arrival and Tracy made us the same in the morning and even brought it to us in bed!;) Breakfast was lovely too- hot, delicious and plentiful. The hotel is beautiful, clean and warm. The views are really lovely. The roll top bath was lovely and unexpected. Tracy even chilled our wine for us and gave us some lovely wine goblets to use! All in all a lovely wonderful stay in a fantastic location- we will definitely stay again. The dogs loved it too :)Thank you Tracy and Alan 🙂
- Amazing room and grounds, fantastic hosts, lovely breakfast, I would highly recommend a stay at this B&B you will not be disappointed.
- Fabulous period property in beautiful surroundings. Great hosts Alan and Tracey very welcoming and helpful. Very comfy bed in large bedroom with views out to sea and countryside. Strongly recommend.
- Welcoming hosts with a vast knowledge of the area, House and room were amazing, A really fantastic experience to stay in such a grand & luxurious place. Breakfast was delicious and nothing was too much trouble, Great location and views, Superb value for Money
- Fantastic location with superb sea views. The property is set in wonderful gardens in an elevated setting away from the main road. The house is very comfortable with antique furnishings and typical country house decorations . Sumptuous lounge with log fire and all the comforts of home .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rhiw Gwynedd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rhiw Gwynedd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rhiw Gwynedd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!