7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Recey-sur-ource Burgundy:
With garden and river views, the rooms at La Brevonniere have a flat-screen TV. Each room also comes with a bath or a shower and toilets.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. You will have access to a shared kitchen and lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, hiking and fishing.
- Beautiful Home, amazing hosts and wonderful food! Relaxed, comfortable retreat from a hectic World! Like a retreat for the body & Soul! We’d go back in a Heart best!
- Incredible hospitality. I was fed and looked after as a family member. It’s an extraordinary rural location with some ancient buildings but all in very good condition. The house has been restored and maintained to all modern standards.
Magic location, beautiful old house, perfectly renovated, modern bathroom, very friendly host,
very nice garden with seating area next to a small river, very relaxing, we would like to come back.
- The most lovely people that you could hope to stay with.
- Like visiting long lost relatives! Our hosts were so accommodating and friendly, even reorganising the 4 course meal at the last minute to include us along with the other guests (as I had been unable to send an email to request this). A large old house, which has been restored to a sympathetic and superb standard. Lots of personal finishing touches to both the property and with our tasty home cooked meals, including delicious homemade honey and jams. Will definitely be visiting on our next road trip!
Auberge de l’Abbatiale
The 11-th century house of Auberge de l’Abbatiale is set in the scenic village of Auberive with plenty of outdoor activities and local history to explore.Rooms have a similar authentic design and the hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the airport as well as meeting and banqueting facilities.
- Fantastic hosts, excellent evening meal. Would highly recommend a visit.
- Situated in a medieval building, the “auberge” breathes an almost fairy-like atmosphere, even though the room had all amenities. The owners have a story to tell as well 😉. The village is located in a beautiful, lushly green region.
Wonderful old building. Extremely atmospheric.
Looking forward to visiting again for more than 1 night.
- Food was wonderful, staff couldn’t be more welcoming and accommodating, beds were super comfy.
- Run by a very nice couple. Very unusual hotel in historical building with beautiful room and interesting décor. Very nice dinner and great breakfast. We will stay here again.
B&B Le Jardin de Carco
The daily breakfast offers continental and Full English/Irish options.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Beautiful old house, tastefully furnished. Well situated close to good restaurants and other facilities. Pleasant walks and a good base for exploring Burgundy. Frederique very helpful.
- Spacious, well-appointed rooms in an elegant, old chateau with beautiful garden outlook. Frederique is a charming host and you’ll be well looked after. Interesting town Chatillon in this northern part of Burgundy and beautiful country drives nearby. No wonder Renoir was inspired by this countryside. I’ll be back!
- The “house” (way more than a house……) itself was amazing – behind a gate, courtyard, period details (radiator with warming compartment!). Colour scheme very calming. Because of renovations, Frederique had restricted the rooms available to just one through Booking, ensuring our comfort (large double room with adjoining bathroom, gorgeous fine cotton sheets). Every need was taken care of, even sealing our supermarket cheese in bags to ensure their freshness for our homeward journey. Perfect breakfast – boulangerie quality bread and croissant, artisan cheese, plus the usual yoghurt, jams, coffee, but the extra touches are what made it very special.
- This is a beautiful old house that is lovingly looked after. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful – beer on the terrace on arrival and booked a restaurant for us. A real gem.
- Mme was very welcoming and attentive, our room spacious and beautiful. Very comfy bed with a down duvet, which is light and luxurious. Overall the quality of everything showed, even though it was subtly in the background – it was just there. Hope to go back one day.
Les Chambres de Rochefort
Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is offered. Free Wi-Fi is provided in this property.You will find a shared kitchen and a play room at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Saint-Michel is 28 miles from Les chambres de Rochefort, while Semur-en-Auxois is 24.2 miles from the property.
Very nice, calm village.
Original breakfast, not typical for France.
- Great hosts, great welcome, great food and breakfast. Recommend everyone to leave this experience.
la gentillesse des propriétaires, leur table d’hôte, un grand merci à eux pour avoir dîner avec nous.
Chambres au calme, en pleine nature, un paradis de verdure.
- lit confortable, hôte agréable, petit déjeuner très bon et copieux
Pause de 3 jours dans un endroit un peu hors du temps, authentique et magnifique. Accueil chaleureux, les propriétaires sont tout à fait sympathiques et nous ont permis de passer un agréable séjour, et la table d’hôtes est copieuse et savoureuse.
Côté chambre, matelas de qualité, espace suffisant.
Un endroit à découvrir pour se balader, respirer, admirer, bien manger, on ne peut être que ravi !
Au Bonheur De Ce Monde
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a closet. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental or à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Au Bonheur De Ce Monde will be able to enjoy activities in and around Boudreville, like hiking.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Chaumont is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Puits Fortifié
With wooden floors, the guest rooms at Le Puits Fortifié include a private bathroom with hairdryer and slippers.Lunches and dinners are available upon reservation.Several hiking trails leave can be found in the surroundings. You can also play golf 3.7 miles from Le Puits Fortifié. The property is accessible via the A31 motorway, which is a 35-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Other activities in the area include hiking, cycling and horse riding. Chaumont is 13 miles from Logis Saint-Hubert, while Langres is 16.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Recey-sur-ource Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!