7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ranson West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ranson West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ranson West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ranson West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ranson West Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ranson West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ranson West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ranson West Virginia:
Featuring free WiFi, Cantuta Inn offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Winchester is 24 miles from Cantuta Inn, and Frederick is 19 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles away.
Hosts were very welcoming and friendly – even at times “a little tooo friendly”. Not much of a talker so I wanted to keep the conversation to a minimal but I guess most B&B hosts tend to be involved and around you.
Breakfast was good. Room was clean and ready. Nothing fancy.
Host also gave advice on local nearby restaurant & bar, but note that there is only one restaurant & one bar walking distance for a evening out. (Plan everything for very early)
- The innkeeper asked us for any preferences. She went the extra miles to be sure we had a great stay!
- Breakfast was good and owner was accommodating to special needs. The room was very small but clean and otherwise comforatable.
- Lovely couple with interesting backgrounds. Location was great.
- Ethel was a great host. Very clean and nice property
- Hosts were very welcoming and friendly – even at times “a little tooo friendly”. Not much of a talker so I wanted to keep the conversation to a minimal but I guess most B&B hosts tend to be involved and around you.
Light Horse Inn
Light Horse Inn is located in Harpers Ferry, just 24 miles from Winchester. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Frederick is 19 miles from Light Horse Inn, and Charles Town is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 21 miles from Light Horse Inn.
- We loved everything about this place! The breakfasts each morning were to DIE for! Victoria does a fabulous job w/ presentation, quantity of food (a lot more than we normally eat), and just the overall taste of what she made each of the 2 mornings we stayed were FABULOUS! Especially loved her hashed browns….taste similar to Cracker Barrel but better! We enjoyed our room on the third floor – extremely private as the only room on the third floor. Large enough to almost feel like an apartment. Victoria was kind enough to let us check in sooner than expected and went out of her way to accommodate us. She is a lovely host – and nothing could have made our stay any nicer…..loved it!
- I liked how the owners were very good a keeping the old feel of the structure and still have a modern updated feel. Everything was very clean and well organized. The Inn Keeper, Megan, was wonderful and accommodating.
- Rooms were attractive and comfortable — third floor is actually a suite with kitchen. Host was friendly and helpful — provided excellent recommendation for restaurant that we could walk to. Full breakfast was delicious. All very nice.
- Victoria did breakfast for 2 mornings and it was fabulous! This is an old house with all the charm and character that old houses have. The water pressure was great on the 3rd floor. All the items you need are there… shampoo, soap, hair dryer, etc. A small space heater is available to take the edge off if needed. The 3rd floor room has a small kitchenette that has basic stuff to be a little self sufficient (hot plate, toaster oven, coffee maker, small fridge, small microwave, etc.).
- We were celebrating our anniversary and discovered a bottle of chilled champagne and a tray of crackers, cheese and fruit waiting for us. The excellent breakfast and ambiance was so appreciated as well as suggestions of places to visit and restaurants to try.
Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry, just 25 miles from Winchester.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Frederick is 19 miles from Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast, and Charles Town is 7 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- We booked this last minute and Shawn couldn’t have been more accommodating. Lily Garden was clean and super comfortable. We will definitely return in the spring!
- The Lily Garden Bed and Breakfast was a fantastic stay. My now fiancée and I enjoyed the visit and enjoyed the old style rustic feel with all the modern amenities. The staff to include Shawn and his mother were extremely helpful, kind-hearted, and warm people who truly remind me of back home in the country. We found the location very centrally located and within walking distance of downtown Harpers Ferry. The food prepared each morning while we stayed was truly delicious and very hearty portions. My own regret is not staying there longer. We truly loved this place and I think we will definitely be back but I have already recommended this place to several of my friends and co-workers.
- The Carriage House Suite was a perfect spot for a cozy getaway. It was spacious and had everything you need to make this your home away from home. The bed was extremely comfortable and breakfast was made to order and delicious. It was a treat to have breakfast delivered to the suite each morning. Lily Garden’s location is perfect for exploring historical Harpers Ferry, hiking, bicycling, and relaxing.
- I liked being in Harpers Ferry Unique location Room was small but comfortable.
- The proximity of the property to the main part of town, the cleanliness of the room. Fresh towels and linens, and we could call and order a breakfast to go (which was part of the room package) before our hike. Lots of attention t details.
Ledge House Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Harpers Ferry! Featuring free WiFi, Ledge House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Harpers Ferry. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Winchester is 25 miles from Ledge House Bed & Breakfast, and Frederick is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 21 miles from Ledge House Bed & Breakfast.
- Found the views from any room spectacular. The ambiance of the town, home along with the great hospitality of our hostess made us want to stay longer.
- The entire experience was wonderful. We’ve stayed at several places in Harper’s Ferry over the years. The view was wonderful. Annie is the new hostess for the house. My wife and I were quite taken by her attention to detail, old world charm and great sense of humor.
- The character, warmth and history of this B&B was complimented by a spirit of adventure and home away from home hospitality of our innkeeper, Victoria. Thanx for a weekend that will be featured – some trail magic even in this luxurious setting.
- I always enjoy staying at the Ledge House. Annie is such a gracious hostess and makes every stay into a welcome retreat from the world. Room 3 is charming and cozy with a beautiful view of the point where the Shenandoah and Potomac rivers converge. I love sitting downstairs in the evening by the fire with a cup of tea and a book. And in the morning, the house is situated perfectly to take a brisk walk to Jefferson Rock and return just in time to sit down to a delicious breakfast. Annie takes such pride in arranging everything to ensure a comfortable visit for each guest.
- The in keeper, Annie was AMAZING. She made us feel at home. New linens, clean room, great view, and a fireplace to warm us up.
Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn
Located in Britain in the region of Virginia, 29 miles from Chantilly, Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Winchester is 25 miles from Stone Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn, and Frederick is 19 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 21 miles away.
- Our favorite aspect of this B&B were Spencer and Beth. We were in from Texas for a funeral of a cherished friend, and they were so warm and accommodating, they made us feel well cared for, which eased some of the burden. The property was beautiful, private and well maintained, and the breakfasts were delicious! We will definitely return for a future stay.
- We were in what amounted to a Bridal Suite. The room was large, comfortable, with large bathroom and a kitchen. The bed was probably the most comfortable we have slept in, bar none. The breakfast part of the B&B experience is exceptional . Owners could not be kinder, more helpful or caring. I was the first one up on Sunday morning, and had a lovely opportunity to commune with two deer in the rear garden. Cannot wait to visit again.
- We only met the owner and the breakfast cook, and both were very nice. The owner went out of his way to place a telephone call for us and was on top of what restaurants were open that night. And the breakfast was delicious.
- The staff was extremely friendly. We signed up for dinner, but ended up sitting in the kitchen chatting with them while they cooked, and they served us there. It was a lot of fun.
- The location was superb for visiting our favorite wineries. The rooms were first class, comfortable and the owners very pleasant and attentive. Breakfast was great as well.
Thomas Shepherd Inn
Thomas Shepherd Inn is located in Shepherdstown, just 25 miles from Winchester. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Frederick is 21 miles from Thomas Shepherd Inn, and Berkeley Springs is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 23 miles from Thomas Shepherd Inn.
- The downstairs seating area was nice to sit by the fire and relax. Plenty of snacks, coffee and tea.
- We absolutely loved staying here! Everything was so cozy and the owners made us feel right at home.
- Excellent breakfast! Fluffy pillows, lovely people!
- Breakfast was wonderfully amazing and all gluten-free.
- The Inn was lovely. Decorated in period furnishings, it was comfortable and so clean. The innkeepers offered kind hospitality and much knowledge about their community and beyond for the active traveler/tourist. Morning breakfasts were amazing, both hearty and healthy!
Antietam Overlook Farm
Located in Keedysville, 30 miles from Winchester, Antietam Overlook Farm features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Frederick is 16 miles from Antietam Overlook Farm, and Berkeley Springs is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Our experience there was exceptional! We enjoyed our stay, the room and the facilities. The staff were super hospitable and friendly! Our cooked breakfast was superb. We would go back there again!
- This bed and breakfast is a dream. I would love to be snowed in here for a couple days. From complimentary drinks and popcorn to a collection of board games. This place has it all! Mark and Tina were extremely welcoming. Breakfast hit the spot before we continued our journey to the northeast.
The Inn is beautifully situated on a hilltop with amazing views. And it’s conveniently located to many interesting historical sites including, of course, the Antietam National Battlefield. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
I recommend the “Presidential Suite” or “Suite 1 Bedroom” to maximize privacy, space and views. Almost all the rooms seem to boast a little screened in porch, a fireplace or stove, and a soaking tub, though.
- Great location, top of a hill, looking down on farms and the rolling hills of Antietam National Battlefield. The place was small, with only five rooms. We had a nice country-style room with a very nice soft bed. Free wine and other comforts also available.
Wonderful warm and friendly staff. Gourmet breakfast fantastic. 95 acres on a private electronic gated road. 6 guest rooms. Private screened patios.
A great place to explorer Antietam Battlefield, Shepardstown, and the beautiful countryside.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ranson West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ranson West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ranson West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ranson West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!