7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rancho Viejo Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rancho Viejo Baja California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rancho Viejo Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rancho Viejo Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rancho Viejo Baja California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rancho Viejo Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rancho Viejo Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rancho Viejo Baja California:
Vinophiliac Bed & Breakfast
Vinophiliac Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in San Marcos. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ensenada is 12 miles from Vinophiliac Bed & Breakfast, and San Miguel is 10 miles away. Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- This was the first time visiting Valle de Guadalupe and it won’t be the last. Ann helped us so much with winery and restaurant recommendations and even called restaurants for us to book a table. Abel has a sixth sense about the property and was always where we needed him. Breakfast was delicious and healthy and sitting on the patio listening to the meadowlarks and watching the hummingbirds set the tone for the day. All of it was lovely.
Very nice quite location down a long dirt road, really felt like in the country but close to valley wineries and restaurants. Loved waking up to the roosters crowing. Felt like an adventure, big fun!
Ann, the owner was there to greet us and gave us excellent recommendations of places to visit and directions. Her recommendation for Malva restaurant was one of the high points of our visit. The valley exceeded our expectations, very good wine, food and friendly people.
- Ana was an amazingly tentative host with so much local knowledge. She made sure every part of our trip was the best it could be, from providing driving directions to awaiting our arrival with a delicious and welcoming tasting of her wine. The bed was so comfortable, the cabin was warm and cozy and we were able to walk to dinner and wine tasting from the house! We will be back!
- The place was well stocked, nice and clean. the hostess Anne was amazing, super nice lady and I loved her friendly pets. The breakfast basket was delicious, especially the bread. Loved the deck, views and sails. Very peaceful and serene… almost too quiet!
- La habitación es bonita, la atención muy buena. La hubicacion del lugar es excelente para conocer las vinícolas Del Valle de Guadalupe. Solo deben de tener mucha precaución para llegar.
Terra del Valle Bed & Breakfast
Terra del Valle Bed & Breakfast is located in Valle de Guadalupe.Each room here will provide you with a balcony, a patio and a terrace. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include a sofa and bed linen.At Terra del Valle Bed & Breakfast you will find a hot tub, upon request. A garden and a terrace are also available, while other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. Guests can also reserve a bicycle in advance.Tijuana Airport is 55.3 miles away.
- Staff is very nice, Rebecca helped with arranging reservations and making suggestions. Excellent morning breakfast. Location is quiet surrounded by orange groves. Fire pit relaxing at night, jacuzzi refreshing. We happened to be there mid-week and it was wonderful. I understand they were sold out for the weekend but we had run of the place. Room was larger than expected, attractive, and clean / modern bathroom and shower.
- Wonderful people. A bit more variety in the breakfast options would be nice.
- Owner and staff friendly, efficient and highly competent
- We love this place! It really is as good as it gets. The location is perfect for a relaxing weekend getaway, the rooms are spacious, comfortable and super clean and I can´t stop bragging about the amazing breakfast! The quality of the food is so high, they have fresh bread, self made marmalade and the orange juice from their own oranges is outstanding. All of the people who run this place are just so friendly and you really feel so welcomed. Will definitely come back!
- A perfect place to unplug completely and relax in the middle of the nature. This place is surrounded by vineyards and orange trees. And not only the nature and relaxing atmosphere but the rooms are also so comfortable.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Quinta Estrella is located in Valle de Guadalupe in the region of Baja California, just 9 miles from Ensenada. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 42 miles from Quinta Estrella.
- Kirke, the owner, is very charming, welcoming, and a great cook. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Great breakfasts, wonderful hostess Beautiful scenery.
- The entire experience was wonderful. The owners were so polite and caring, from turning on the porch light while out late to offering to picking us up and can’t forget the wonderful breakfast each morning. We stayed in a casita that was separate from the main house which had the most comfortable bed, everything was clean and so peaceful.
Kirke and Francisco were extremely accommodating. They actually went completely out of their to make us feel at home and comfortable.
Our room was set apart from the main building and was so peaceful and relaxing. There was lavender and rosemary lining the building and you could hear the birds chirping. A perfect place to relax in the evenings and morning. The photos don’t do this place justice.
I will be recommending the Quinta Estrella to all my friends who plan to travel to the Valle de Guadalupe.
- I travel to Valley de Guadalupe often and stayed in many places. This is a definite repeat. Don’t hesitate to book this place.
Located in Valle de Guadalupe, 15 miles from Ensenada, Casa Emiliana features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 38 miles from Casa Emiliana.
- Personable staff. Excellent service. Beautiful home!Breakfast was beyond my expectations!
- The property is very pretty and clean, and the service great and kind. Everything is new and works well.
- The place is great, everything was very modern and clean. The bed was very comfortable and Sergio was super nice and helpful.
The staff was very nice and engaging. The room was a good size, the bed was comfortable, and the sheets were amazingly soft. The breakfast was a light continental breakfast.
One important note — The set up of the Velly of Guadalupe is such that you have to have a car.
For those with little children, please note that the hotel is better for kids over five, as there is no tub for bathing or cribs. (Ours are tweens so it was ideal). Also note — Many of the wineries do not allow minors in their tasting rooms.
- I didn’t know what to expect, so imagine my surprise when we arrived and were placed in a huge, beautiful room. The place is still pretty new and a work in progress, but it’s lovely already.
Located in Valle de Guadalupe, 11 miles from Ensenada, Casa Mayoral features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 42 miles from Casa Mayoral.
- Stefan and Adriana were amazing!!! We couldn’t have had a better stay with them. I highly recommend!!!
- Liked the dogs, so friendly and well behaved! The breakfasts were wonderful and the staff helpful and kind! Cannot wait for our next trip down to the beautiful Valle de Guadalupe.
- The cabins! They are huge and beautifully built. It did not surprise us when the host told us his brother-in-law the architect designed and supervised the building.
- One of the best places we have stayed, the views are amazing!
- EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT AT CASA MAYORAL. IT WAS EASY TO FIND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW THE SIGNS. CHECK-IN WAS A BREEZE. THE ROOM WAS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY CLEAN, BED WAS COMFORTABLE. THE BREAKFAST WAS AMAZING AND THE SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL.
Quinta Evy is located in Valle de Guadalupe, just 9 miles from Ensenada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 43 miles from Quinta Evy.
- Very quite place. Near to main road. Very neat and comfortable.
- Evy was an amazing host. Basically this is her house and you have an option for a freestanding small cabin or one of the bedrooms. We were the only ones in the house and she made sure we were very comfortable She prepared a breakfast and was extremely hospitable. It was fun to take a walk through the area in the morning as well.
- The owner was very nice and welcoming, she made us feel at home. The grounds around the house are beautiful, quiet and peaceful.
- La dueña…EXELENTE Persona magnifica enfitriona hermosa casa
- La atención recibida. Me sentí como en casa! Sencillamente increíble!
Quinta Maria en la Ruta del Vino
One of our best sellers in Valle de Guadalupe! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quinta Maria en la Ruta del Vino offers accommodations in Valle de Guadalupe, just 8 miles from Ensenada. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- This bed and breakfast is really nice, the view of the mountains is amazing. Is very relaxing. The bed was really comfortable.
- Wonderful, wonderful stay! Our hosts were lovely, really made us feel at home. Breakfast was beyond our expectations, every day something different, great variety, and absolutely delicious! We were made to feel so welcome and treated like special guests. We also made fast friends with the pups, they are very sweet. We love visiting the wine valley, we will definitely be back to stay!
- The hospitality was great! Teresa, Richard, and the staff were friendly and accommodating, and went out of their way to help us find everything we needed. The property and the view were beautiful (and there were some friendly dogs to keep us company). Our hosts were well-versed on the region, and gave us great recommendations for food and wine in Valle del Guadalupe!
- We had an amazing time! The hospitality by Teresa and her staff is amazing, and her knowledge of the area helped tremendously. The location is close to the wineries and the property is cool and tucked away with a beautiful view. We drank some amazing wine and hung out with Lola (the golden retriever). We can’t wait to come back!
- Beautiful scenery, gorgeous house, excellent host. Their staff was respectful and helpful. The room was comfortable and very clean. It’s perfect for a quiet getaway.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rancho Viejo Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rancho Viejo Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rancho Viejo Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rancho Viejo Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!