7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province:
Located in the Llao Llao neighborhood in San Carlos de Bariloche, 12 miles from Civic Center, Bellevue features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the lake or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 20 miles from Bellevue.
- Espectacular lugar, una vista increible, excelente atencion y muy confortable todo!!!
- Tiene la mejor vista y jardín de Bariloche y una delicia para el té… el amoblamiento es sencillo, como las casas de antes, simple pero muy acogedor.
Las vistas desde cualquier punto de la casa son insuperables
Los anfitriones son encantadores asi como el personal de servicio. El anfitriòn, además, es unexcelso pastelero. Sus tortas son únicas, exqisitas. Desayunar frente al lago con tanta belleza alrededor no es posible captarla con ninguna camara de fotos
El alma se siente acariciada y la calma que invade el cuerpo son una experiencia única.
Gracias atodos los que have de Bellevue un lugar unico
Vista al lago y cerros
Habitación con entrada independiente, súper funcional
Atendido por los dueños, súper atentos
La atencion del personal , Karen nuestra anfitriona que es una persona deliciosa, su hijo Rolf siempre con una sonrisa.
El apartamento monoambiente es maravilloso, con todo lo necesario para una comoda estancia , con una vista impagable , silencio, pajaros por doquier. La cama comodisima , la ropa blanca y el edredón una maravilla. Y los croissants , brioches y toda la pasteleria fait maison, de morir. Si no hubiesemos tenido pago el resto del periplo nos quedabamos alli sin ninguna duda y volvemos en otoño porque quiero apreciar el bosque colorido en esa fecha.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pajaro Azul offers accommodations in San Carlos de Bariloche. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.San Carlos De Bariloche Airport is 14 miles away.
- The owner, Monica, was lovely and helpful and also made us a beautiful breakfast with homemade bread and jam each morning. Cosy feel with an amazing view from both the lounge at breakfast and from our room 🙂
- La hostería es hermosa, la vista imponente y está muy cerca del Nahuel Huapi. La dueña muy amable en todo y nos dio indicaciones muy útiles. El desayuno casero y delicioso. La cama muy cómoda. Quedamos súper conformes, sin duda la recomendamos.
- La hostería es pintoresca y acogedora. Mónica, la dueña, tiene muy buena onda. El desayuno es un capítulo aparte, todo casero y delicioso. La habitación es pequeña pero no le falta nada, tiene hasta LCD con Netflix. La cama es súper cómoda. La ubicación es bárbara. Quien no conoce puede pensar que queda lejos del centro, pero está a una distancia justa entre el centro y el circuito chico que es por donde se hacen todas las excursiones. Sin duda volvería a hospedarme ahí. Excelente relación calidad-precio.
Das Frühstück war sehr liebevoll angerichtet mit hauseigener Marmelade. Sehr lecker!
Die Besitzerin war sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend.
- Increible el desayuno con tortas y alfajores caseros todas las mañanas. La vista desde la habitacion fue buenisima
One of our best sellers in San Carlos de Bariloche! This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Carlos de Bariloche in the region of Río Negro, 2.6 miles from Civic Center, La Miralejos features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The hotel has a great view and the owner is very helpful!
- Friendly staff and a nice room. The view from the room was beautiful! The place is quiet and the common area is nice to hang out.
- Our host was very sweet and helpful and gave us lots of tips. We had a comfortable room with an amazing view of the lake and were able to sit on the deck in the evenings and take it all in. Excellent breakfast. All you really need is within walking distance without having to go into town if you don’t want to.
- Very friendly service, nice and comfy rooms, good breakfast
- Beautiful house, 10 min drive away from the centre of Bariloche, towards the Circuito Chico highlights. Comfortable rooms.
Antiguo Solar Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Antiguo Solar Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in San Carlos de Bariloche.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 7 miles from Antiguo Solar Bed & Breakfast.
- Soledad and Esteban were very welcoming and gave me every assistance. Soledad told me all about what to do and see in the area and arranged excursions for me.
- Lovely customer service. I arrived late but Solidad was ready to offer tea and fruit juice and draw a map for me to show ATMs and places to eat at late hour. And order a taxi for next morning. Excellent bread for toast in morning.
Soledad y su esposo son super amables y siempre están dispuestos a orientarte y a ayudarte.
La casa es muy linda, es antigua y bien conservada, con ambientes amplios y acogedores.
- La habitación, el desayuno, la atención de los dueños.
Gostamos de tudo, dos donos a pousada que são adoráveis, ajudam em tudo que precisar.
O Steban e a esposa são um casal maravilhoso e atencioso com os seus hóspedes.
Nos ajudaram e muito.
Nossas malas foram extraviadas e eles nos ajudaram muito,nos dando apoio em td e nos passeios tmbm.
O Steban tmbm faz o translado aeroporto hotel e super indico. Logo logo queremos voltar a Bariloche e com certeza iremos nos hospedar novamente com eles.
One of our best sellers in San Carlos de Bariloche! Located in San Carlos de Bariloche, 0.7 miles from Civic Center, Prebisch Tor features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. San Carlos De Bariloche Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very nice and friendly. We had a great stay at their plce, the room was spacious and comfortable. The location was close to the center, good to walk.
- A warm and cozy home set in a lush, quiet garden with a wonderful family 10 blocks from city centre – a welcome reprieve from busy Bariloche. Wonderful breakfast – homemade bread and cake, homemade jams, yougurt, cereal, juice, coffee, tea; lunch/dinner prepared on request – I had a delicious dinner served with the family; comfortable bed; nice shower; recommend their shuttle to/from airport/bus terminal; other shuttles and excursions also available. Very good value.
- The bed was comfortable and laundry service was offered which was very quick.
- Mattias our host (hopefully that’s how it’s spelled!) was awesome. Such a great guy, fun to speak with. We had dinner with them a the house once and got to meet his lovely son and daughter. The house was nice, clean, and very quiet. It’s a good walk up the hill to get back to the house after visiting… not for the weak 😉
- Nice owner who was very helpful.It was a pleasant stay
Kospi Boutique Guesthouse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located one mile from Civic Center in San Carlos de Bariloche, Kospi Boutique Guesthouse features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 7 miles from the property.
– fantastic guys who work there, willing to help in whatever way they can with travel plans/suggestions
– responsive beforehand with after hours check in instructions
– good size kitchen, eating area and lounge to hang out in after a long day walking
– clean room which is also cleaned daily
– good location, 10min walk to main city but also on a bus route if you are tired at the end of the day
- Great place to stay. An overall great value for money. Juan and Jose were wonderful and so accommodating. The property itself is very cute and the location is not too bad, although a bit out of the main area. Grocery store is close enough!
- A well maintained guest house with very helpful staff ( especially good english) and generous breakfast. Clean and good size room. Secure parking. Window shutters allow a breeze at night but block the light. Easy walk ( about 20minutes) to town center and good eateries nearby.
- Felt like home. Able to use well equipped kitchen. The included breakfast had homemade bread and granola. Received lots of help organising our days in the area including help with onward journey. Exceptional service, couldn’t do enough to help
- Fresh baked bread, excellent breakfast, great advice on trips , very impressed with both English speaking helpful managers who spend a lot of time giving advice on buses, car hire and trips . Well above normal expectations
- – fantastic guys who work there, willing to help in whatever way they can with travel plans/suggestions
Located in San Carlos de Bariloche, 5 miles from Civic Center, La Constancia features a sun terrace and views of the lake. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is San Carlos De Bariloche Airport, 3.7 miles from La Constancia.
- Kids loved the huge beautiful grounds and picking raspberries, fresh eggs for breakfast, serene and quiet, therefore very relaxing. Very friendly and helpful owner.
- Ariane and her assistant Sasha were fantastic! They both made me feel very welcome. There are lots of animals at this location – horses, chickens, dogs, and a wonderful cat. I highly recommend this location for any animal lovers and any small groups wanting to go horseback riding along with staying at a relaxing, casual B&B. The food was simple and very, very good.
- Lovely welcoming host. Tranquil location near to lake shore.
- Relaxed and charming atmosphere in old farmhouse in rural setting. Very friendly and helpful hostess. Good location for the airport but not for central Bariloche.
- the peace a quiet. and the lake views. house is great wood built and full of character
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puerto Huemul Neuquén Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!