7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Précy-saint-martin Champagne – Ardenne:
Le Bonheur à la Campagne
Decorated in a Second Empire style, the guest rooms all feature parquet flooring and a seating area. They provide an LCD TV as well as free WiFi access, and the private bathrooms include a claw-foot bath and a walk-in shower.Homemade breakfast is prepared every morning, and is taken in the elegant dining room. After breakfast, you can read in the library or relax in the garden.Free private parking is available on site and the city of Troyes is 22 minutes away by car.
- Very good quality room and bed. Warm, helpful welcome
- Charming host. Fabulous room every comfort. Wonderful garden.
- A very nice accommodation in a transformed barn, with lots of French décor, but at least in uniform style, with nice owner. Spacey room, beautiful bathroom, really good (French) breakfast with excellent baguette from the neighbouring bakery. As in all the little villages nearby, there’s nothing to do locally, which is good if you prefer the tranquillity of the countryside of this nice village. Perfect for a romantic getaway or for exploring the Champagne region and the lakes nearby.
- Nice and helpful hosts, great jaccuzi, nice garden but needs a little work. Accommodation attached to a flat used by the hosts daughter so expect a little noise, but not really an issue.
- This was a great place to stay very comfortable quite exquisite
Chambres d’hôtes Le Gilliard
Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy a 90-minute Reiki session if they reserve in advance.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Joinville is 26.1 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Le Gilliard, while Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 24.9 miles away.
- Friendliness of the proprietress who is very ‘chatty’; cleanliness of room and shower room; easy-to-operate shower; comfortable bed; helpful chimes of the village clock every hour; lovely and substantial ‘continental’ breakfast; convenience for Lac du Der and the historic and exquisite villages of this area; ideal for a one or two-day stopover on your way north or south.
- Owner was superb and could not do enough for us. Hospitality first class.
- Excelente acolhida. Quarto confortável, proprietários simpáticos, me senti em casa.
J’ai aimé la gentillesse et la disponibilité des propriétaires ,aussi très à l’écoute des enfants .
Le petit déjeuner est délicieux et très copieux .
c’était super bien. les propriétaires étaient très agréable, accueillant et à l’écoute.
rapport / qualité prix parfait.
Je recommande vivement
Ome sweet home
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. An electric kettle is also provided.A continental breakfast is served every day in the communal dining area. Meals can be prepared upon reservation and are subject to availability. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge or in the garden.The property offers free private parking. Outdoor activities in the surrounding area include hiking and cycling in the countryside.
- Super accommodation, wonderful hosts. Wish we were booked in for longer. Fantastic evening meal. This was an extra but well worth it for the company and the food. I really recommend the accommodation but book for more than one night!
The accomodation was modern, stylish and comfortable. Beautifully decorated and maintained.
The outdoor swimming pool was clean and there were plenty of sun loungers to go around.
And the village setting was quitet, away from the hustle and bustle of the local towns.
Breakfast was the best I have ever had. Magical. This breakfast set a new standard for what good looks like.
- Fantastic place and great owners who made us feel like at home. We will definitely come back
- Beautiful accommodation. Super comfy beds. Great hosts
- The hospitality was wonderful with a marvellous breakfast all set in beautiful countryside. The property itself is amazing with great decor and attention to detail. We loved it all.
Rooms at La Coraline are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the property and evening meals can be served on request.This property is an 18-minute drive from Forêt d’Orient Golf Course and 9.3 miles from Auzon-Temple Lake. Free private parking is available on site.
- 6-7 min drive from/to the highway. Very quiet location close to the fields. Great to go for a walk after a long car trip. Very friendly host.
- It is very convenient, near the main roads ( near Troyes) in a small quiet town. The B&B is a beautifull old very big farmhouse, with a lot of space for the guests and a large parking. The rooms are big and well decorated, there is a big well equiped bathroom ensuite with a few steps. And the host served a real good French breakfast.
- Out of the way excellent hostess good food and wine. Quirky place not quite what we had expected worth a return visit
- Superb period property in a quiet location. A lovely and helpful lady owner. A houseful of interesting and delightful antique furniture.
- Great place to stop off on route to our Ski holiday. Only a few minutes from the motorway but a very nice quiet rural location. We will certainly stay again in the future.
Au Passage des Grues
The heated rooms at Au passage des Grues feature parquet flooring and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the property.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining area and includes fresh bread, jams and French pastries. Guests can use the common kitchen on site.Activities nearby include nautical activities on the lake. The guest house is located 13 miles from Vitry-le-Francois Train Station.
The host was very friendly and efficient, but stayed tactfully in the back ground.
Breakfast was largely home made and tasty. Bed was good. Room was large!
I forgot my jacket in the room the morning we left. The host called me at once and as we were not far yet, I lost very little time.
- We were welcomed like royalty and shown all the bits and pieces to make our stay seem like a home from home. Dinner, pre-booked, was excellent after a long drive.
Friendly welcome. Lovely harden to sit in. Comfortable beds and plenty of hot water
Excellent buffet breakfast. Very quiet and tranquil.
- Wonderful breakfast. Attentive hosts, they even served a really early breakfast on our day of departure.
- Beautiful hotel. Clean, spacious and comfortable room. Great for overnight stay. Lovely breakfast included in the price.
- The host was very friendly and efficient, but stayed tactfully in the back ground.
Domaine de la côte aux chats
At Domaine de la côte aux chats, the rooms have a desk. Guest rooms have a closet.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and buffet options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and fishing.Troyes is 12 miles from Domaine de la côte aux chats, while Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cosy Wood House
Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Troyes is 6 miles from Cosy Wood House. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Précy-saint-martin Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Précy-Saint-Martin Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!