7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pond Side Saint Elizabeth – Top Hotel Reviews
Pond Side Saint Elizabeth is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pond Side Saint Elizabeth:
S & B Sunset Gardens B&B
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, S & B Sunset Gardens B&B is located in Pond Side. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- It’s a lovely place in a quiet corner of Jamaica. Bill and Shirley are the best hosts, they literally open their house and hearts to the travelers that decide to stay there. The room is spacious and clean, with a private bathroom. Bill takes care of the part of the beach just in front of the house, with a shadow gazebo and beautiful, small sand dunes. Shirley cooks delicious dinners and breakfasts, with some ingredients they grow in the house yard. It’s a little piece of peace and paradise! We wished we could stay more days!
Shirley and Billy are amazing hosts. Not only do they have their own private beach right by the ocean but they also make sure that their guests feel like home all the time. They organize trips, cook delicious food and always keep their house clean.
There definitely is not a better place to stay in this region of Jamaica. We are really happy to have spend our last days in Jamaica with Shirley, Billy and Ashanti. Thank you for everything.
- Oh my God everything! The place is a little off the beaten path, but that’s kind of the point. It’s got a private little stretch of beach, and the sunsets are spectacular. The room is very nice, and the people who run the place are wonderful. You can hang out with them while you eat Shirley’s amazing dinner or breakfast, and they’re just great. If you’re looking for a beautiful little beach getaway, this spot is great.
It was simply amazing! Bill and Sherley are two amazing Hosts, and the fact that there is just one room for rent, makes the stay at S&B Sunset Gardens even more exclusive and personal.
Sherley cooked an awesome dinner for us , after a Long trip from Negril, and Bill made some great omlettes for us in the morning, before we were heading off for the Pelican Bar, which is directly in front of their private beach! Simply amazing stay, thanks again Bill and Sherley 🙂
- Comfortable and clean room with private bathroom and entrance. Private almost desert beach just at the front of the house. Delicious breakfast and diners, 100% home made.
“Nuestra Casa” Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Treasure Beach! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, “Nuestra Casa” Guesthouse is located in Treasure Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Sangster Airport is 43 miles away.
- Jamaican breakfast and the staff not forgetting Sheba the dog , the hummingbirds in the garden , the short distance to the empty beach , the locals .
- Jeremy is a lovely man with great magic skills and his brother’s restaurant was great. Thank god for him.
- Anika & Roger were very kind. Breakfast was good. The flowers were beautiful on the property. The bed was pretty comfy. The room has a fridge, stove & microwave in the kitchen, along with some dishes. My favorite thing was sleeping with all of the windows open – the wind was blowing and you could hear the ocean.
- The property was clean and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. Found Jeremy and Aneka always happy to help assist with plans for transport, entertainment, or any plans I had.
- Warm, friendly, and attentive staff helped make the stay at this charming b & b a delight. The nearby beach is a secluded slice of paradise.
Blossom bed and breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Blossom bed and breakfast offers accommodations in Treasure Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 44 miles from Blossom bed and breakfast.
- Blossom and her daughter are lovely hosts. It’s cheap, clean, comfortable with access to kitchen. Location is great. Parking available. Exactly what I wanted
- Clean, lovely people, very friendly and attentive.
We were met with a warm and friendly welcome from Alicia and Blossom
The rooms are kept very clean by Alicia herself and nothing is too much trouble for you she is always willing to help you with any queries you may have, she is a lovely kind person. There is a beach nearby and the other beaches are about 20 to 30 minutes walk away but there is plenty of route taxis going by if you want to use them.
Threre is an excellent well equipped kitchen if you want to cook your own meals and two supermarkets within easy walling distance for supplies, but there a few restaurant’s nearby of various menus.
The other members of the family are friendly too, the children love a chat about their day at school, ,and Alicia loves a chat too while we cooked together in the evenings.
The wifi is excellent too. A well recommended place to stay in Treasure Beach thank you again Alicia and Bloossom.
There was bottle water, banana chips and candy in the room. It was very happy. The rooms were very clean and the cleaning was perfect!
The stove in the kitchen was easy to use. It does not need a match.
The owner was very devoted.
- Warm greeting and and excellent recommendations for nearby entertainment. Lovely meal.
The Inn at Great Bay, Jamaica
One of our top picks in Treasure Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Inn at Great Bay, Jamaica is located in Treasure Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 45 miles from The Inn at Great Bay, Jamaica.
The kindness of the staff, the location, the very good quality/price ratio!
Rooms are very nice and comfortable. They provide daily cleaning of rooms if needed
- The room we had was large and comfy. The bathroom was clean as well as the kitchen area.
- Amazing bad and sunset, near the beach with nice people around, near Treasure beach
- Nicely located close to the wonderfull quiet beach.
- This place is located next to the beach,however quite far away from Treasure Beach,so it is good to rent a skuter if you stay there. Rooms are spacious and cozy. There is a beautyfull taras on the roof. The owner is extremely nice and helpfull person!
- The kindness of the staff, the location, the very good quality/price ratio!
Ashanti village seaview B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Ashanti village seaview B&B offers accommodations in Treasure Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 43 miles from Ashanti village seaview B&B.
No reviews yet.
Sunset Resort & Villas
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Sunset Resort & Villas offers accommodations in Treasure Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- excellent location, food was nice but too expensive, very friendly staff.
- The location was ideal and setting beautiful. It was close to restaurants and the staff were very helpful in organising transport for day trips. It was a quiet guest house with just the right number of guests.
- We liked everything. Have been to Treasure Beach several times, and it was a great place to take first timers to Jamaica.
- Nice location directly above the sea, with a cute pool and a nice restaurant.
- I liked the fact that I had stayed there before and it was familiar. The restaurant is good.
Ultimate Freedom Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ultimate Freedom Bed and Breakfast is located in Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Sangster Airport is 35 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pond Side Saint Elizabeth Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pond Side Saint Elizabeth. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!