7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In playa del Águila Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
playa del Águila Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in playa del Águila Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in playa del Águila Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Playa Del ÁGuila Fuerteventura:
Da Mata Kite&Surf House
Da Mata Kite&Surf House has a fitness room, as well as accommodations with a kitchen in Lajares. Free WiFi is featured.An oven and toaster are also offered, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.This property provides a terrace.Corralejo is 6 miles from Da Mata Kite&Surf House, while Caleta De Fuste is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely people, perfect spot to be far away from the crowd.
- Very lovely hosts and Very nice house and people – it was a pleasure! 10/10
- Great comfy mattress, cool surf house and super homy
- Loads of space. Comfortable, bright, hammocks in the garden. Terrace with views of the volcano! Manuela and Francisco make you feel immediately welcome. Chilled out yet social vibe. Thanks to all!
The location is perfect, it’s central to several good kite / surf sports
Really chilled, hammocks outside, a BBQ, mini ramp, lots of kite equipment what more do you need!
Franco and his wife are amazing hosts and very friendly and helpful. We will be back!
Camera la Oliva
Featuring a garden, Camera la Oliva provides accommodations in La Oliva with free WiFi and garden views. The property is 9 miles from Corralejo.The bed and breakfast features a TV.Caleta De Fuste is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa benedicta is located in Tefía and offers a garden and a bar. It features mountain views and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast has a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.Corralejo is 16 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in Puerto del Rosario outskirts, Casa Inspirada offers a patio and home made meals. The property is built with recycled and natural materials.The room features a seating area to relax in after a busy day. It has mountain and garden views. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Inspirada features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find babysitting service at the property. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and snorkeling.The city center is 10 minutes-drive away. Playa Blanca is 6.8 mi from Casa Inspirada, while Corralejo is 22 mi away. Fuerteventura Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
I felt welcomed as soon as I’ve arrived and Valaria is so lovely. I got a different breakfast everyday which was really good and healthy!
The place is quite and peaceful – simply amazing. Perfect room to relax and calm down for a bit.
- Nice house built from recycled materials with good design and taste. Fully equipped kitchen with all that is needed.
- Amazing place to relax and calm down. Valeria and Rainer were the best hosts and made us delicious breakfast. The room was built with a lot of creativity and engagement that one has to appreciate. The location is off the main tourist roads and very authentical.
- Le logement est magnifique, dans un cadre superbe ! L’emplacement idéal pour visiter l’île, et l’accueil de Valeria est attentionné et bienveillant. Nous recommandons absolument pour un séjour réussi !
Die Unterkunft war nett eingerichtet, zu erwarten war, dass es aus Recyceltem Material gebaut wurde. Die Bilder lassen die Unterkunft größerer darstellen als es in Wirklichkeit ist. Die Küche befindet sich unter dem Schlafraum wo man sein Essen kochen kann. Wir haben Frühstück dazu gebucht. Es war ok, Valeria hat sich Mühe gegeben, dennoch fande ich das es für 2 Personen recht wenig war.
Das Bett selbst ist für kleinere Leute gedacht, meine Füße haben immer aus dem Bett geschaut :). Allerdings waren die 4 Tage ausreichend.
- I felt welcomed as soon as I’ve arrived and Valaria is so lovely. I got a different breakfast everyday which was really good and healthy!
Located in Corralejo, Wave Seekers has accommodations with a garden. Free WiFi is available.Some units include a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A bicycle rental service is available at the bed and breakfast.El Burro Beach is 3.7 miles from Wave Seekers. Fuerteventura Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Bahia Bed & Breakdast
Located in Corralejo, 4 miles from El Burro Beach, Villa Bahia Bed & Breakdast offers accommodations with free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Villa Bahia Bed & Breakdast has a grill.Guests can also relax on the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Location, location, location, easily accessible, free parking, good size rooms and helpful katia who helps in the weekday mornings.
- Location is insanely great, literally on the beach. Nice place to meet fellow travelers as there are shared spaces and breakfast at a big table.
- The cleaner Cadia ( may not be spelt right ) who prepared some continental breakfast each morning and looked after your needs was lovely and very helpful. The location was really good, on the beach and close to town so it was easy to get to anywhere we wanted. The other occupants staying at the Villa were all Surfers from Germany and Switzerland. These Guys were absolute Gentlemen and a pleasure to be with. However I can not recommend couples of our age (well over 30) or families to this property, unless of course you are renting the whole building for your personal use.
I loved my stay at the Villa. Katia did her best to make my stay comfortable. There was fresh fruit, coffee, bread, tea, yoghurts all sorts of cereals for breakfast. Everybody was easy going and kind.
The location is absolutely perfect if you love the beach, like I do.
Everything was great. Love the place, love the crew in the house. Breakfast was tasty and the lady was kind and helpful.
I recommend this house for everyone except for families with the kids.
Offering free WiFi and mountain views, The Camels´Path is a property located in Puerto del Rosario. The property is 3.9 miles from Casa Museo Unamuno Fuerteventura.The bed and breakfast has a satellite flat-screen TV.Guests can also relax in the garden.The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 7 miles from The Camels´Path.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Playa Del ÁGuila Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in playa del Águila Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in playa del Águila Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!