7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Playa Blanca Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Blanca Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Playa Blanca Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Blanca Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Blanca Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Playa Blanca Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Playa Blanca Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Playa Blanca Puntarenas:
Rancho Verde de Osa
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, Rancho Verde de Osa is located in Charcos in the region of Puntarenas. Just 27 miles from Golfito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Inn Jimenez
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Inn Jimenez offers accommodations in Puerto Jiménez. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Drake Bay Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Inn Jimenez.
- This boutique hotel has just three guestrooms, each with a bathroom, it is situated close to the town centre within easy walking distance of supermarkets, stores and restaurants. The owners are very helpful and gave us excellent recommendations for dining and directions to beaches. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful during our two day stay.
- The bathroom was a good size. The airconditioning worked well. The pool (soaking size, not swimming) was great at the end of the day. Overall very clean.
- The property was excellent, breakfast terrific and staff exceptional. Once you entered the gates—you were in a mini paradise!
- Firstly, the Owners/staff. Very helpful and helped guide us to what became one of the highlights of our trip. The accommodations are top notch and the location is convenient to the rest of town and the beach. Be sure to isit the sister property in Carate. Puerto Jimenez should be a stop on anyone’s itinerary.
- Pool is refreshing, room was spotless. An Oasis right in town.
Il GIardino Beach Rooms
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Il GIardino Beach Rooms is located in Puerto Jiménez in the region of Puntarenas, just 11 miles from Golfito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Puerto Jimenez Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
Staff were friendly.
Hotel well located for beach and not far to walk to town in Puerto Jiminez. No street lights at night for town walk but restaurants near.
Breakfast was a good price and delicious including fruit, eggs, puffy pancakes and coffee and could sit overlooking harbour.
- The food is Italian inspired and is fantastic. I highly recommend the evening fish dishes!
- The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. The restaurant’s Italian food was outstanding, and there was a good wine list including an excellent Argentine Malbec.
- Vue sur la mangrove depuis la chambre, calme, sortie de l’hôtel face à la mer. Accueil adorable. Le restaurant est excellent.
- Ein Fenster direkt zum Mangrovenwald im Schlafzimmer. Man hat ein eigenes Bad und die Unterkunft ist sauber.
- Staff were friendly.
Casa Celeste Del Golfo Dulce
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Casa Celeste Del Golfo Dulce is located in Puerto Jiménez in the region of Puntarenas, just 12 miles from Golfito. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Puerto Jimenez Airport, 0.6 miles from Casa Celeste Del Golfo Dulce.
We had a Wonderful stay at Casa Celeste and we would have liked to stay longer. The hosts, a french couple, were French couple very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was extraordinary- with self made bread and jam!! And a lot more!!
Greetings to you and thank you again! In Corcovado we have seen a tapir, agutis, coatis, anteater, wild pigs, monkeys,…
- The staff is a french couple and they werd so friendly. They have 3 Cats and 3 dogs, and a patio where you can chill which made it feel like home. Even though we were leaving at 5am to corcovado, the woman insisted to make breakfast for us!
- This place is a great oppurtunity to stay in Puerto Jimenez. The hosts were so lovely. They bought so delicious fruits for us and they got up really really early to prepar our breakfast, because we had to leave very early. The hosts have dogs and cats and they are really cool. The dogs are really freindly. We would defintely came back to Casa Celeste.
- The couple that run the place are so kind and the wife is a chef so she made a wonderful breakfast with fruit, fresh juice, homemade breads and eggs. The husband insisted on me using his computer to print our boarding passes, gave us a glass of wine and even drove us the two blocks to nature air at 5:15 am because it was raining. I have already told my friends they have to stay here if they are in Puerto Jimenez. We loved the families cats and dogs which are very friendly. We stayed in two bedroom and one full bath in a separate section of the house so had enough privacy. We also enjoyed very clean rooms with new minisplit ac units with own controller. I felt like I got way more than I paid for staying here and was super glad I selected this place because others I saw where not nearly as nice. We walked three blocks down to the ocean strip and had a nice meal…one again they printed me a map! Thanks for a great end to an awesome trip.
- A/C, comfortable bed, temperature-controllable shower, breakfast with freshly made fruit smoothies and jams made from fruit trees in the yard. Also, the hosts are very friendly and helpful.
- We had a Wonderful stay at Casa Celeste and we would have liked to stay longer. The hosts, a french couple, were French couple very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was extraordinary- with self made bread and jam!! And a lot more!!
Hotel Arenas de Osa
Located in Puerto Jiménez, 12 miles from Golfito, Hotel Arenas de Osa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Puerto Jimenez Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- I liked almost nothing. The host William only turned op at 20.00 hours. In the room many things were broken and the shower was cold. Breakfast and wifi was good.
- The best host we have ever had on our Costa Rica Trip so far, very helpful and kind. Rooms have all you need and in case you need anything else, William will always help out!
The host is very nice and helpful and speaks English. The rooms were comfortable and kept clean. The included breakfasts were good.
It was a good location.
- nothing paid for 3 nights stayed one never asked for refund nobody could speak english at check out
- Comfy room, handy for the town, pleasant garden surrounding the hotel, quiet. Just around the corner to the high street, on the road to Corcovado Park.
One of our best sellers in Puerto Jiménez! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Punta Preciosa is located in Puerto Jiménez, just 11 miles from Golfito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking.
- Very beautiful, spacious, clean and comfortable room with a deck (and hammock) overlooking the ocean. Our hosts were very welcoming, accommodating, and sure to provide us privacy in this shared solar powered house. The house has very pretty wood detail and is open to the warm summer air. The fish dinner was amazing and the breakfasts were very good. We really enjoyed use of the kayaks and swimming from the very private and meticulously groomed beach. We also dined at the nearby Iguana Lodge, recommended by our hosts, which has delicious sangria! The hottest place we stayed during our late January visit to Costa Rica – a great place to go for enjoying the beach!
- The location makes up for it all. A very secluded hideaway with a private beach in front of your door that you will habe mostlikely entirely to yourself. No backpackers or loud music nearby, just the ocean in front and the laguna behind.
- An amazing guest house, lovely staff, very pure beach very healthy breakfast.
- The location is gorgeous. The gentle breeze coming from the sea at night is pleasant. You can see the sunrise in the sea from your bed. The deserted beach in front of the house is perfect to have a walk and take pictures of the dawn/sunrise and sunset. Excellent breakfast. Ara macao come in the garden to eat almonds on the trees. Possible to see turtles on the beach. We have also seen monkeys on the garden trees. Very quiet.
An extraordinary location with the Wonderful Gulfo Dulce in front of you and the mangrove reserve behind you. Just getting up at sunrise and walking in to the ocean was blissful and the kayaking trip with Omar was amazing. We learned a huge amount from him. Lovely to see the Macaws so close to the house.
Gilles is a superb chef and he and Pascal made us feel welcome. Jiminez has some good restaurant options too.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Waleskas Place offers accommodations in Puerto Jiménez, just 12 miles from Golfito. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Puerto Jimenez Airport, 1.2 miles from Waleskas Place.
- A wonderful place to stay with a great outdoor kitchen and close proximity to deserted beaches and perfect ocean swimming.
We spent 3 nights at Waleska’s Place. It was an amazing experience since Waleska was really kind and friendly with us. She helped us with everything and she made us the best breakfast ever!!!
The hostel is in the middle of nature. If you like to be surrounded of peace and calm, this is definitely a place to stay!
There’s also a BEAUTIFUL beach in front which is one of the best one’s we’ve seen as far.
I’d really recommend this place!
Bungalow design is beautifully designed and decorated
cool outdoor Kitchen
excellent value for money
gardens and wildlife
proximity to the beach
short car trip to Puerto Jiminez town
Privacy of our cabina!
Having a kitchen to prepare our food!
Close to beach!
- The lodging is only a few yards/meters from the beach.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Playa Blanca Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Playa Blanca Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Blanca Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Playa Blanca Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!