7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pawcatuck Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Pawcatuck Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pawcatuck Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pawcatuck Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pawcatuck Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pawcatuck Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pawcatuck Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pawcatuck Connecticut:
The Villa Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Westerly – and a guest favorite.
Located in Westerly, 27 miles from Newport, The Villa Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mystic is 9 miles from The Villa Bed and Breakfast, and Montauk is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 33 miles from the property.
Where to start . . .
You enter into a gorgeous dining room, located in a stunning home. Upon your entry you are greeted like family coming home. Everything about our stay was beyond what I had hoped for. The rooms was spacious, the bed and pillows so comfortable. The breakfast, hand made and brought to your room, was delicious and so unlike any food you will find in a hotel. The Villa’s location is perfect for beach walks at Misquamicut, or for strolling and dining in Mystic.
Michael and Betsy were gracious hosts, who take great pride in the Villa Bed and Breakfast. We will definitely be returning.
- The service,facilities,and privacy was exceptional. not the best location for the casino but it’s right across from a golf course and the beach so that more than makes up for it. I cannot wait to go back and spend some time there in the warmer weather. Overall I thought it was exceptional!
- B&B’s simply do not get any better than The Villa. Every other B&B will be a let-down after staying at The Villa. They think of everything. If you want a large, romantic room, with comfy bed, tasteful furnishings, spa tub, room service, and nearby beaches and great restaurants minutes away, this is a THE place. Very private, quiet… pool, and hot tub. Like staying in a wealthy friend’s ocean view home and having the master bedroom.
- The proprieters are very warm and accomodating. The villa is beautiful and our room is so comfy!! Breakfast is excellent and love that we can have it in our room! Can’t wait to go back!
- This was our first stay at a B&B and it won’t be our last!!! It was fantastic!!!! The place was amazing!! The innkeepers Michael & Betsy are amazing!!!! The breakfast and grounds are amazing too!!!! We loved it!! You have a poolside refrigerator full of beverages and in the afternoon a dining table with make your own cocktails and plates full of goodies!!! We will certainly go back……….if we can find an open date!!! They are pretty booked!! And we want to try other B&B’s now too!!! You really need to try The Villa!!! We think you’ll love it too!!!!
- Where to start . . .
Located 1 miles from Mystic Seaport and a 5-minute drive from the downtown area, this bed and breakfast features a fireplace and antique furnishings in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.A fireplace is provided in each unique room at Whitehall Mansion, along with a spa tub. A TV is also included.A daily continental breakfast is served in the common area at Mystic Whitehall Mansion. Guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool, tennis court, and fitness center during their stay.Foxwoods Resort Casino is 7 miles away. Olde Mistick Village can be reached in a 12-minute walk.
- I really liked the antique nature of the property, with the majority of the original 1771 construction still visible and operational.
- Nice room. In a 200-year old house. Jacuzzi works great. Good breakfast with super friendly staff.
- The morning buffet was exceptional the staff worked very hard to keep everyone happy
- Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Staff was welcoming and helpful
- The over all feeling of Whitehall Mansion was so cozy and fun. The surprise bottle of wine and complimentary dinner wonderful. We will be booking another stay after the New Year
Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn
Located in Ledyard Center, 8 miles from Mystic, Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montauk is 29 miles from Abbey’s Lantern Hill Inn, and Preston is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Room very comfortable
Whole experience was wonderful
- The bedroom was gorgeous! Super comfortable. Great bathroom, easy to use fireplace. Delicious breakfast!
- Abbey’s is so cozy and beautiful. Erica and Peter are wonderful and made our stay so welcoming. We booked the Cadillac Room. Everything about it was amazing!
- Great stay at a wonderful place. Room was wonderful!
- Innkeeper, Erika, was the most gracious host. Delicious breakfast.
- Room very comfortable
Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast
In the historic village of Poquetanuck, this New England bed and breakfast occupies a house built in 1754. A full country breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi access and a CD/DVD player are included in every guest room at Captain Grant’s Bed and Breakfast. The rooms are individually furnished with antiques and each have a private bathroom.Cookies and cake or pie are available in the dining room at all times. There is a popcorn cart in the billiards room and a guest refrigerator stocked with free beverages.A 3-story porch and 2 living rooms stocked with books offer guests a place to relax at Captain Grant’s. They can also enjoy the 6-acre backyard and the garden.Foxwoods Casino is 5 miles from the inn. Maugle Sierra Vineyards is a 5 minute drive away.
- Homey comfortable atmosphere Ted and Carol were awesome hosts We will be back again for sure.👍
The hospitality was great
Carol and Ted made us feel so welcome
- The comfort and ambiance of the entire house. We decided on a bed & breakfast this time, no luck with hotels, we have some horror stories, banging doors, parties, we are done with that.
- This is a perfect Bed & Breakfast in a beautifully restored National Historic Landmark and the hosts are charming and interesting people. Breakfast was overwhelmingly delicious.
- Beautiful historic home built in 1754. Lovely setting and pretty grounds. Nicely furnished in public areas.
Langworthy Farm Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Westerly, 26 miles from Newport, Langworthy Farm Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mystic is 10 miles from Langworthy Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Montauk is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 32 miles from Langworthy Farm Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Montauk is 25 miles from House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast, and Preston is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 35 miles from House of 1833 Bed and Breakfast.
- breakfast was delicious and the owners dogs were fun loving buddies too
- The home is beautifully furnished.Inn keepers are very helpful.The breakfast was amazing.I am usually an egg and toast person but every thing was so tastefully served and the food was great.
- The hosts were very nice and accommodating. Having a fireplace in the room was very romantic. They went over the top with a spectacular breakfast feast. Looking forward to going back
- Breakfasts were really good . Nice choices of food and cooked perfectly. Nice friendly Innkeepers. Room was clean and comfortable. House was interesting and filled with lots of history.
- Historical property with museum furnishings and pieces. Inn keepers friendly informative and fun. Beautiful!
Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT
Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT is located in Mystic, just 23 miles from Montauk. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.East Hampton is 30 miles from Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT, and Preston is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is T.F. Green Airport, 37 miles from Brigadoon Bed & Breakfast, Mystic CT.
- Ted & Kay are wonderful welcoming hosts & breakfasts were terrific
- The staff was friendly and did their best to accommodate the setting
- Loved our room, the fireplace, the bed was so cozy. The breakfast was cozy in front of the fireplace in the living room.
- Very friendly staff/owners, breakfast was great. Room was cozy and clean.
- We had one night at this quaint and characterful guesthouse. We loved it. We had a wonderfully comfortable four poster bed and everything we needed. But what makes this place really special is the people. Utterly delightful, warm and welcoming and providing all sorts of small but very welcome touches – tea and gorgeous pastries on arrival, wine in the evening, a fridge full of water and soft drinks available at all times. And breakfast was fantastic. We would highly recommend.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pawcatuck Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pawcatuck Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pawcatuck Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pawcatuck Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!