7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Osoyoos British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Osoyoos British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Osoyoos British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Osoyoos British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Osoyoos British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Osoyoos British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Osoyoos British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Osoyoos British Columbia:
Sonora Desert Winery and Countryside B&B
Situated on a 4-acre vineyard, this Osoyoos bed and breakfast offers a garden with a gazebo. A full continental breakfast is provided. Free WiFi is included in all guest rooms. Osoyoos town centre is 5 miles away.A flat-screen TV and a seating area are offered in rooms at Countryside B&B and Sonora Desert Winery. Free toiletries are provided. Select rooms include an en suite bathroom.Osoyoos Golf & Country Club is 6 minutes’ drive away. Penticton Airport is 31.1 miles from Countryside B&B and Sonora Desert Winery.
Breakfast outstanding. A full breakfast with lots of choice – fruit, eggs, jams , bread (fresh croissant especially tasty) and three cheese omelet delicious.
The greeting with their own vineyard wine was a great welcome (actually wine every evening was available). We bought several bottles!!!
Room cozy and the view overlooking the vineyard was a great way to wake up in the morning.
The hosts were very friendly and provided excellent touring advice.
We were very well welcome by Lorraine and Richard.
They offered to taste the wine from their vinyard.
Breakfast was fantastic with ham, jams, etc..all home made.
Lovely lounge area in back
Amazing homemade breakfast – go hungry!
Good tourist advice from owners
- yes the croissants were delicious !! The bed was adequate,
- Nice setting comfortable room, excellent breakfast
- Breakfast outstanding. A full breakfast with lots of choice – fruit, eggs, jams , bread (fresh croissant especially tasty) and three cheese omelet delicious.
The Spare Room Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Osoyoos! The Spare Room Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Osoyoos.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Penticton Airport is 32 miles away.
- Very welcoming, knowledgeable hosts. Lots of suggestions for local tourist spots and wineries to visit. Delicious breakfast. Beautiful room with nice view over Oosyoos.
- The owners were lovely and upgrade my parents, as they were celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary!
The owners Ed and Yvonne were extremely hospitable and the standard of accommodation was excellent.
The breakfast was superb.
- Excellent breakfast, beautiful view and great hosts, who were helpful. There is a separate entrance to the bedrooms for the bed and breakfast, with a private living room, kitchen and beautiful balcony for all guests to enjoy.
- Ed and Yvonne were extremely welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were excellent and terrace off the bedroom had a beautiful view toward the lake. Felt like we had stayed with friends and plan to go back next summer.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baergnaescht B&B offers accommodations in Osoyoos. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Penticton Airport is 32 miles away.
Breakfast was fabulous. Variety of home made breads, cheeses, meats, fruit…..
Very quiet and private. Very friendly hosts.
- 10 points. If we were at the European Song Contest we would award 12 points. Owners are very helpful and really friendly and concerned. Will come back one day.
- Lots of space and wonderful hosts. We had the most delicious food for breakfast each morning. The home is modern and comfortable. Would absolutely return to this location.
- We enjoyed the breakfast, especially the great selection of freshly baked breads, meats (several homemade) and cheeses!
- Nettes Besitzer-Paar. tolle Früchstück und atemberaubende Lage.
- Breakfast was fabulous. Variety of home made breads, cheeses, meats, fruit…..
Vintage Merlot Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Oliver in the region of British Columbia, 29 miles from Summerland, Vintage Merlot Bed and Breakfast features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Osoyoos is 11 miles from Vintage Merlot Bed and Breakfast, and Penticton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The owners were wonderful. Excellent breakfasts and very knowledgable about the area. They went above and beyond to help us and we will definitely go back.
Very clean room and (shared) bathroom. Lovely hosts, extremely helpful with whatever question you may have. Ask for Walter’s recommendations for wine tastings in the area !
Debbie cooked a delicious breakfast, and was even able to cater for my food allergies !
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming to us and our dog. The breakfast of french toast with fresh fruit and sausage was delicious. Room was lovely. Definitely recommend if you are traveling with your dog.
- Good, wholesome breakfasts. Excellent coffee and tea always available.
- Excellent access to wineries in the area and central location in Oliver. Splendid breakfast with amazing French Toast, blueberries, whipped cream with side of bacon. Fresh seasonal fruit with granola, yogurt coffee/tea to start the breakfast ~ all yummy! Great to stay in one of the sunniest areas of the country. Love the semi-arid climate and scenery.
1 Of A Kind Sculpture B&B
Located in Oliver, 29 miles from Summerland, 1 Of A Kind Sculpture B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is provided.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Osoyoos is 11 miles from 1 Of A Kind Sculpture B&B, and Penticton is 22 miles from the property. Penticton Airport is 20 miles away.
- Leta, our Host was very friendly and knowledgable about the area. The suite was spotless, the kitchen was well equipped and the bed was very comfortable. Easy parking, in a quiet neighbourhood. Would stay there again, if in the area!
- Very spacious. Comfortable bed. Everything was very welcoming, all amenities provided. Leta a very helpful and informative host.
- Leta is very friendly she guid where to go to eat and sign see and the room is separate entrance very clean.
- We really enjoyed out stay here The host was very friendly and provided us with plenty of information about the area. The Green Lake and White Lake roads were wonderful drives.
- The lady was very welcoming and gave us a ton of information. The house was very very clean. We had a nice stay in a quiet place.
Heritage House at Kismet Estate Winery
One of our best sellers in Oliver! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Heritage House at Kismet Estate Winery offers accommodations in Oliver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Osoyoos is 6 miles from Heritage House at Kismet Estate Winery, and Penticton is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Penticton Airport, 25 miles from Heritage House at Kismet Estate Winery.
- Staff really friendly and welcoming, breakfast fabulous and the food at the winery restaurant (Indian) onsite was lovely. Having access to a kitchen to make tea and coffee was a bonus
- Great property – one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! Our breakfast, prepared by the onsite chef was absolutely amazing as well. Very comfortable place to stay and great winery across the road.
- Their Reatuarant was excellent would highly recommend it
- This was a lovely quirky place to stay. Everybody was incredibly welcoming and the room and bed extremely comfortable. The bathroom was next door which was fine, but not sure if we would have had to share if more people were there. Howard the chef produced a delicious Indian breakfast with rice cakes and daal and tomato chutney for my husband who doesn’t eat eggs. We were worried about proximity to the highway but our room looked the other way and we slept extremely well.
- House was very unquie and very quite. We had the entire house to ourselves. I wish we had planned dinner there as the food looked very good and we heard great things about the restaurant. Breakfast was fantastic!
Garden Oasis B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and scenic gardens, Garden Oasis B&B is located in Oliver. A sun deck, grape arbour and patio are provided. Free WiFi access is available.The rooms are air conditioned and have private bathrooms with shower and bathtub. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.At Garden Oasis B&B an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and canoeing. The property offers free parking.NK’MIP Canyon Desert Golf Course is 3 minutes’ and Hester Creek Winery is 12 minutes’ drive away. Penticton Regional Airport is 22.4 miles and Osoyoos city centre is 13.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Osoyoos British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Osoyoos British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Osoyoos British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Osoyoos British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!