7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Os de Civís Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Os de Civís Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Os de Civís Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Os de Civís Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Os de Civís Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Os De Civís Catalonia:
Located in La Seu d’Urgell in the Catalonia region, Duc Allotjament has accommodations with free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.If you would like to discover the area, skiing and cycling are possible nearby.Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The apartments are in a good situation within walking distance of everything you need. Maria was really helpful, welcoming and sorted out any issues quickly. Breakfast is basic but all that you need is provided.
- The place is basic, functional, clean and a good value
- Reasonably clean, easy to find. Not expensive, but that is relative to the low quality.
- Habitación muy limpia, cumple con las necesidades básicas sin disponer de grandes lujos.
- Sí no buscas grandes lujos pero si una habitación limpia y decente, buena conexión WIFI y puedes pasar de todo lo accesorio, sin renunciar a un buen desayuno, buena localización y magnífica ubicación . No lo dudes este es tu Hotel.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Catharina Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in La Seu d’Urgell old city center. It features views of Olympic Segre Park and the Cadí Mountains.Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.A selection of bars and restaurants are in the surrounding streets; and a local farmer market is on some days of the week.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as kayaking, rafting and mountain biking. There are several thermal bath nearby, and staff at reception can provide more details. Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from Casa Catharina, while Pas de la Casa is 19 mi from the property. You can drive to Borg-Madame, at the French border within 45 minutes.
- The whole experience was wonderful thankyou to Catherina.
- Very friendly and helpful owner. Nice breakfast. Private parking was very useful
The host is incredibly kind and helpful. She provided all sorts of tips about the town as well as Andorra.
House is within the historic center, short walk to restaurants, etc.
Host also asked us what are preferences were for breakfast and provided a nice international meal.
Many free parking options.
- The views from the room balcony and the Breakfast.
- We were really happy to have chosen that place next to Andorra (couldn’t find suitable to our needs accommodation there)! It is really in the heart of the medieval town center & it’s lovely to stroll on foot after leaving the car on large parking very close to the place (we managed to deposit & pick up our luggage door-to-door with the assistance of local policy who welcomed us. We were met by the younger of two daughters of the hostess and then were taken care of by the elder one. The level of English was remarkable (a definite plus in the deep countryside). Breakfasts served in the room were nice, view from the balcony – full of natural beauty… We shall come back one day for sure…
Chalet “Rec dels Noguers”
Located in Castellciutat, Chalet “Rec dels Noguers” provides barbecue facilities, garden, outdoor pool, and terrace. This bed and breakfast offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.Rooms at the bed and breakfast are heated. One of the rooms has a private bathroom, while the other 2 share a bathroom.The daily breakfast offers vegetarian and continental options.Andorra la Vella is 11 mi from the accommodations. La Seu d´Urgell is only 0.8 mi away.
very comfortable bed, breakfast exceeded expectations.
Private toilet and shower also excellent, especially shower.
- Friendly hosts,helpful. Cleanliness . Excellent breakfast. Pool (although not used as it rained)
- L’amabilitat dels anfitrions, molt atents i servicials en tot moment. L’esmorzar de luxe, molt complet no faltava de res! Fàcil aparcar i proxim a la carretera per si s’està de pas
- Desayuno buenísimo, habitación perfecta , me encantó todo en general pero por encima de todo la amabilidad de los dueños del hotel.
El chalet era muy bonito.
El desayuno fue sencillamente espectacular.
- very comfortable bed, breakfast exceeded expectations.
Cal Cinque has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Andorra la Vella is 11 miles from Cal Cinque.
- Very clean and warm apartment, missing more light in the living-room but good overall.
- Muy centrico y tanquilo, siempre que encuentres en las habitaciones compartidas a personas de tu misma manera de ser y que no crean problemas, como nosotros pudimos disfrutar de la compañia de otra pareja
- Estuve sola sin compartir nada con nadie. Si tuviera que hacerlo hubiera sido imcomodo, el piso es pequeño.
- Muy buena limpieza y comunicación con la dueña. Económico
No, no hi havia esmorzar, només 4 galetes I café .., vam esmorzar fora
els 3 dies, el llit normalet, no gaire còmode.
Masia Torre del Manresà
Located in Alás, Masia Torre del Manresà offers garden, free WiFi, a shared lounge, and a tour desk. This bed and breakfast provides a terrace.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV.Guests at Masia Torre del Manresà can enjoy a continental breakfast.Masia Torre del Manresà has an outdoor pool. Skiing is possible within the area and Masia Torre del Manresà offers ski storage space.Andorra la Vella is 10 miles from Masia Torre del Manresà, while Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from the property.
- Very nice , good breakfast, clean , nice staff, we enjoyed our stay. Perfect
- Continental breakfast very good. The room was very clean.
- Peter from South Türol! Breakfast was a dream, exellente! Rooms vary clean and the staff vary friendly!
- Secure parking, lovely lounge with log fire, nice safe walk for our dog and very clean room and excellent breakfast with fresh orange juice
- This is a fantastic hotel. Do not be put off by the location near a road – the rooms have double glazing and air conditioning so there is little noise from the road. Very friendly welcome, modern, clean, well appointed rooms and bathroom, plenty of parking and a convenient location. Good breakfast, very good value for money and an excellent stay. Highly recommended.
Located in Montferrer, Nata’s House provides accommodations with a garden.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Andorra la Vella is 12 miles from Nata’s House.
No reviews yet.
Located in Músser, Ca l’Isidró is in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees. Offering free WiFi, the charming bed and breakfast offers local cuisine and impressive mountain views.The house has 6 bedrooms. On the ground floor there are 2 double bedrooms and 1 quadruple bedroom. On the second floor guests will find a triple bedroom and a double bedroom with a balcony.The stone house features rustic décor and beamed ceilings. Each heated room includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Location: completely off the beaten track and with a perfect view of the Pyrenees.
- Location high in the Pyrenees, the remoteness, the views, the nearby walks. Sympathetic owner.
- Special site seeing. Amazing view. Great hospitality. Looking at the small details.
Las vistas geniales
La cena muy buena y también el desayuno
- Tracte exquisit i àpats excel·lents en un entorn magnífic amb una vista al Cadí espectacular.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Os De Civís Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Os de Civís Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Os de Civís Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!