7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In O Barroso Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
O Barroso Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in O Barroso Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in O Barroso Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in O Barroso Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in O Barroso Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in O Barroso Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In O Barroso Galicia:
Madeinfofan is located in Meis and offers a garden. This bed and breakfast provides free WiFi, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. Vigo Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The location: a beautiful guesthouse surrounded by vineyards. The decoration of the entire home is stylish, but at the same time very much in touch with the actual regional ambience. The owners make you really feel at home without being overly present. They approach you in an informal way, more as a friend than a guest.
- Lovely hosts that have put a lot of effort into creating a gem in the middle of a beautiful hill. The surroundings are awesome to explore. Could not recommend more
Exceptionally clean and comfortable stay with remarkable attention to detail.
The location is divine and set in a tiny vineyard / farming village that is tranquil and tempts one to stay on longer with great historical attractions and incredible nature walks close by.
The warm and inviting hosts stay on the property and are very helpful and attentive. Monica works in the travel industry and is happy to share her wealth of local knowledge.
Water from the local spring couldn’t be more delicious and the breakfasts of local produce are to die for!
I am looking forward to returning.
- Very friendly and welcoming. Nice home made breakfast. Great location. Very informative re the local area. A nice base up in the mountains. Excellent terrace. Nice gardens and a hammock to relax in. Lovely friendly dogs.
- Mónica y Juan son encantadores, te sientes como en casa. El sitio es precioso, puedes ir con tu mascota que será bien recibida. Además te preparan un desayuno espectacular. Lo recomiendo.
Pazo a Capitana
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Surrounded by vineyards, this restored 15th century house and estate is located 650 feet from the historic center of Cambados. It offers rustic rooms with a free Wi-Fi zone, extensive gardens with fruit trees and a winery.The elegant rooms at Pazo a Capitana feature traditional décor. They are heated and come with plasma TV, telephone and full private bathroom.The property serves breakfast and there is also a bar-cafeteria and lounge area. Outside, there is a spacious terrace, ponds and streams which flow down through an abandoned mine.Pazo a Capitana offers visits and tastings at its Albariño winery and it is set 5 minutes’ walk from the Port. The Fefiñáns Palace within the Plaza Fefiñáns Square is 2,450 feet away.The beautiful beaches of the Rías Baixas are within a few miles and the estate is 31 mi from Vigo. Santiago de Compostel is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a beautiful lovingly-restored property that is part of a working vineyard, which is full of surprises and a delight to explore. Our room was very comfortable and had a separate sitting area. The owner was very hospitable, bringing us a bottle of wine and some tapas as we sat outside reading. It is a very easy walk into the town.
- Rooms were beautiful as were the grounds. Fantastic 15th century building with modern twist.
- the atmosphere was like a retreat to the 18th century. An oasis of calm.
- The whole experience. You’re 5 minutes walk into town yet you feel you are in the country. Loved the fruit trees the birds hens everything to do with nature it was just amazing. The breakfast was exceptional. We will definitely be back and will recommend to all we know.
- The property was a beautiful hotel with lovely rooms and en-suite facilities.
Located in Lérez, Habitaciones Pontevedra has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Complimentary WiFi is available.All units come with a terrace with mountain views, a kitchen with an oven and a microwave, and a private bathroom. A balcony with garden views is offered in each unit.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from Habitaciones Pontevedra. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- When I’m was there no body open the door.call the hotel number no body answer the phone because no body is there and this Place was sutdown.
Habitación grande con cama muy cómoda y baño nuevo
Muy practico tener microondas y nevera dentro de la habitación
- Fuimos un matrimonio con un niño y un perro. La casa está en un barrio de las afueras de Pontevedra. La señora encargada de atendernos fue todo amabilidad. No nos pusieron ninguna pega con el perro. La casa es enorme y bien cuidada. Nos sorprendió muy gratamente. Una estancia genial. Barrio residencial muy tranquilo y sin ruidos
- Nos alojamos dos adultos, un bebé y un perrito pequeño. Es una casa enorme y muy bonita. Nuestra habitación era muy amplia, y el baño era independiente, muy amplio también. Tenía hidromasaje el cual no funcionaba, pero tampoco era algo que necesitáramos. Se podía aparcar dentro de la vivienda, aunque aparcamos en la calle, en la misma puerta, ya que llegábamos tarde por las noches, para no molestar a los demás alojados. En todo nuestro viaje reservamos al menos 5 alojamientos, y sin duda este fue el mejor. Para repetir.
- Desde luego la casa tenía mucho potencial, sin duda las zonas comunes son de notable alto, muy buen tamaño, con todo lo necesario y con buena apariencia. La habitación y el baño privado también tenían buen tamaño, podemos destacar también la atención por parte del personal que aunque en un primer momento hubo confusión, supieron salir adelante y ser realmente amables y atentos con nosotros. Buena zona además de muy tranquila, facilidad para aparcar en la misma calle o incluso dentro de la finca donde disponen de espacio suficiente como para aparcar entre 4 y 6 vehículos. Destacar el gran potencial que creemos que tiene la propiedad si realmente se ponen las pilas y lo gestionan de un modo mejor.
This restored 19th-century Galician farmhouse is 2.2 mi from Cuntis, midway between Pontevedra and Santiago de Compostela. It offers an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.A Pedreira Hotel is decorated in traditional country style, and all heated rooms come with a satellite TV. There is a work desk, and the private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax on the sun terrace in the garden, or in the hotel library. There is a children’s play area, and the A Pedreira has barbecue facilities.You can hire a bicycle at the tour desk. The hotel has easy access to the AP-9 Motorway, and Vigo and the Portuguese border are under an hour’s drive away.
- Remote location in the middle of nowhere is very nice and quiet. Good dinner but simple, no frills. Good bar.
- Good relaxing and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful surroundings both in and outside the hotel. Dinner variable, economical and good quality served in a stylish salon. Exceptional staff
- Very comfortable bed. Friendly staff.Good breakfast. Lovely garden and pool.
- Exceptional quality of service, very friendly staff. Restaurant is excellent too.
- Beautiful property that is perfect for a little getaway in Galicia
Hostal Casa Martinez
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Casa Martinez offers accommodations in Bueu. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including hiking, snorkeling and cycling. Vigo is 5.6 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez, while Pontevedra is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi from Hostal Casa Martinez.
- Casal anfitrião muito simpático e prestável. Local cómodo e agradável. Próximo de praias e do barco para Ilhas Cíes (deslocações de carro). PA muito bom e caseiro.
La estancia, el personal, la habitación y sus detalles, el entorno, la calidad del desayuno y su elaboración con productos cultivados y elaborados por el propio hostal. Destacar la gran calidad humana de los dueños y su acogida, pendientes de cualquier necesidad y disponibles para cualquier consulta, sencillamente todo fue perfecto.
Recomendable 100 x 100, Repetiré seguro.
- La ubicación, la casa, la limpieza y sobre todo la amabilidad y atención de Jesús e Ivone. Fué como estar en casa.
- El trato excelente de los propietarios, además completamente personalizado a las necesidades y gustos de cada uno.
- Trato excelente por parte de los dueños, la habitación amplia y limpia, un entorno tranquilo. Considerando su precio, muy competitivo, lo recomiendo sin dudar.
Casa da Posta de Valmaior
Offering a gym, Casa de Posta de Valmaior is located a 5-minute drive from Boiro. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi in public areas and a shared terrace and garden with barbecue facilities.This property offers heated rooms and apartments, including bed linen and towels. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer.Featuring a private entrance, all apartments have a seating area with a sofa, dining table and fireplace. The private bathrooms include a bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen or kitchenette is equipped with an oven, microwave, and coffee machine. There is a private terrace with outdoor furniture.The property offers free bicycles, a shared lounge, games room and a tour desk. Breakfast includes homemade pastries and fresh produce. There is free private parking available.This country house is 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Magical place to recharge body and soul. The staff is superlative and make you feel right at home. Rosa (always beautiful and fresh like the flower) fills the home with delicious baking aromas for the next days’ generous breakfast fare; Maria welcomes looking after you; Pepa will delight you with fresh flowers ( and even some herbs) from her beautiful garden. I will always treasure the feeling and fragrances of Casa Posta Valmaior.
- Beautiful original stone home, renovated with every detail considered. High quality weatherproof windows, polished fixtures, homemade pastries, monogrammed high quality linens, super comfortable mattress, hearth with fire always warming, and host that was professional and kind. Local restaurant/bar popular with locals is an easy 10 min. walk.
- Was Home-like, every morning 2 home made cakes for breakfast!
- Great owners great location great place highly recommended
- A beautiful and tranquil place with great caring owners who treat you like you are family Very highly recommend great place great owners great breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Desconectate is located in Aldán and offers a garden. The property has sea views.Including 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Around-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.The property has a hot tub. The bed and breakfast provides a terrace.Vigo is 5 miles from Desconectate, while Pontevedra is 14 miles away. Vigo Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Schöne Einrichtung und schöne Anlage, sehr geschmackvoll eingerichtet.
Tolles Bett und geräumige Schrankwand
Die Nähe zu den tollen Stränden am Kap ist ideal.
- Ubicación ideal para conocer la ría de Aldán con inmejorables vistas. Un sitio ideal para desconectar y disfrutar de un paisaje maravilloso
- Fantástico apartamento. Mejor incluso que en las fotos. Vistas impresionantes y decoración preciosa. Limpieza exquisita. Volveremos.
- Alojamiento con una ubicación, vistas y atención perfecto
La terraza con el jacuzzi y con sus vistas.
La amplitud de la habitación y baño.
La limpieza en toda la instalación
- Tolle Terrasse mit super Aussicht auf die Bucht
Top Bed And Breakfasts In O Barroso Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in O Barroso Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in O Barroso Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in O Barroso Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!