7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-la-merci Quebec:
Les Terrasses du Lac
Les Terrasses du Lac offers accommodations in Entrelacs.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mont-Tremblant is 29 miles from Les Terrasses du Lac, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very helpful couple that go out of their way to help their clients:), excellent breakfasts
- Charming host… very comfy bed… the view just wow… breakfast miammy!!!
- Amazing location that will take your breath away! The atmosphere is rustic and romantic, beautifully maintained and all for an unbeatable price. The breakfast was delicious and very fancy. I recommend this establishment 100% and will be returning the next chance I get!
- quiet, perfectly clean place with warm-hearted hosts
- Absolutely Friendly and very clean. It is a little Paradise. The host’s are very amiable. Chantal makes the best waffels ever. We had a great Time. Own kayaks and landing Stage. Direct access through the beautiful garden into the lake.
Gîte et Atelier de L’Artiste Peintre Paysagiste Canadien Gordon Harrison
Gîte et Atelier de L’Artiste Peintre Paysagiste Canadien Gordon Harrison is located in Sainte-Marguerite, just 27 miles from Mont-Tremblant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 15 miles from Gîte L’Artiste Peintre, and Saint-Jérôme is 22 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Gite Nature et Confiture
Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Gite Nature et Confiture is located in Esterel. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 15 miles from Gite Nature et Confiture, and Saint-Jérôme is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 43 miles from Gite Nature et Confiture.
- The owner was very kind and hospitable. We found a little piece of paradise in the wood. I really enjoyed how quiet it was in the night. The ambiance with the Christmas lights, decorations and fireplace made it super cozy and magical. We were able to play boardgames in front of the fire and the owner was full of little attentions. Our room was extra cozy, hearthwarming and the bed extra comfy. I loved the elevated bathtub with all the little natural products to pamper. Finally, breakfast and fresh coffee the next day was excellent (fresh omelette with appetizers). I really appreciated that the owner served breakfast at the time of our choosing so we could rest in the morning.
Very personal attention, great desire to please the guests.
Swimming in the lake.
- Staff are very personable. My husband and I were welcomed immediately upon arrival. The room was quaint comfy and warm. The breakfasts were awesome. The decor is a unique nix of cottage quirkiness and historical which is altogether very nice. A lot of thought has gone into the overall ambience, food, comfort and front entrance appeal of this place. It’s just cool and the main host Anick is hilarious and personable
- The location was lovely by the lake and very secluded. I loved the bedroom under the eves with own bathroom that was fine for me as a solo traveller. Great welcome and good hosts. Breakfasts very good and ample. While it did rain during my stay I enjoyed having a bit of down time during my trip to Canada.
- Our hosts, Annick and Ginette, have been awesome: caring, friendly, with a great spirit. The breakfast/petit déjeuner was just perfect and delicious, with yogurt and fresh berries and fruits + copious home made crêpes with ham and cheese, compote , etc… The house itself, living room and bedrooms are incredibly cozy yet very clean. We also got a fantastic outdoor jacuzzi, in the snow, and our hosts were so nice and helpful about it. In short: probably the best B&B experience we’ve ever had! We’ll definitely go back during a next trip to Québec, inviting along our 3rd child and her husband + baby. Loved it! Thank you very much! The Ciquier family
Le Gite des Merveilles
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Le Gite des Merveilles is located in Val-David.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Mont-Tremblant is 21 miles from Le Gite des Merveilles, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 12 miles from the property. La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 37 miles away.
The details of all the woodwork.
The friendly and gracious hosts
- charming host, great relaxed atmosphere, the breakfasts were amazing. Plenty of wildlife, which we truly loved. Peaceful. We will return again.Only 5 mins. from down town Val David which is a bonus.It is easier if you are able to speak french, which we do. We felt very comfortable. We just totally love the concept of the log cabin. Beautiful.
- the good breakfast on the gallery where we can see birds and squirrels
The hosts were welcoming and helpful. Breakfasts were delicious – waffles and crepes the two mornings I was there.
The home is a timber frame style, solid with thick walls – rooms are quiet. Water is drinkable and good.
- The road leading in to the place was nice it made us feel like we were entering something special.
- The details of all the woodwork.
Coco’s Bed and breakfast, catering by Philippe
Located in Sainte-Marguerite, 28 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Coco’s Bed and breakfast, catering by Philippe features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms include a shared bathroom.Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 11 miles from Coco’s Bed and breakfast, catering by Philippe, and Saint-Jérôme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Maison de Charlèna
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Maison de Charlèna is located in Val-des-Lacs in the region of Quebec, just 11 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental and car rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and snorkeling. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 22 miles from La Maison de Charlèna, and Sainte-Adèle is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
the breakfast is amazing.
Home made cooked,different everyday,healthy delicious,and really large.
My daughter said the creps are delicious!
- The property was out the way in the woods. It was a little hard to find at night and our GPS didn’t work because we had no service. Other than that the place was beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. It was peaceful and quiet. The hostess Cecile was very sweet and helpful. We went for a little snowshoe around the property and it was fun. I highly recommend this place for anyone looking to get off the beaten path and find peace and quiet. ❤️
- The breakfast was excellent and the room also perfect with a nice view on the lake.
- We had an amazing time at La Maison Charlena. The owners were very welcoming and attentive. The breakfast was out of this world good. Overall, fantastic stay and highly recommended. We went dog sledding nearby and came back to warms and cozy bed. Great little vacation spot and very romantic.
- Excellent breakfast ans the food presentation very classy.Very clean environment and the house is decorated with a lot of taste.I will be back there.
- the breakfast is amazing.
Lodge Nature Laurentides
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lodge Nature Laurentides offers accommodations in Val-des-Lacs, just 10 miles from Mont-Tremblant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 24 miles from Lodge Nature Laurentides, and Sainte-Adèle is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 24 miles from Lodge Nature Laurentides.
- The privacy, the beautiful view and all the possible activities
- An absolutely amazing place to stay with a family. The surrounding nature, fabulous hosts, additional bonus for kids- friendly dogs. All of it combined with comfort, cleanliness and warm welcome made a perfect trip. I would not hesitate to come back because this property should be beautiful and different each season.
- Beautiful loft on top of owner garage… very clean place, perfect for small family ! Breakfast was amazing ! we really enjoy our stay … good location for skiing … 30m from Tremblant and 25m from St-Donat (Ski la Reserve and Ski Garceau)… And lot of deer coming eating on the property.
- Very welcoming owner and the loft is beautiful and very clean. The view is incredible.
Loved the location. Very quiet and private. Beautiful drive to mont blanc and tremblant. Very pretty snow covered trees and windy hilly roads.
Lots of room for the 4 of us. 2 teenage boys stayed on the pull out couch. Nice view of the mountains from the elevated lofts many windows.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Notre-dame-de-la-merci Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Notre-Dame-de-la-Merci Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!