7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Nates Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Nates Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Nates Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nates Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nates Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Nates Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Nates Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Nates Cantabria:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Alojamiento Miramar is set in Santoña, 29 mi from Bilbao.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The property has 3 shared bathrooms with toiletries. You will find a shared lounge at the property. There are also a fridge and a microwave available for common use. Daily cleaning service and change of towels is included.Santander is 17 mi from Alojamiento Miramar, while Suances is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 mi from Alojamiento Miramar.
- Everything, the people where so helpful and nice. Room was small but clean and up to date.
- Wow! So thoughtful – bottles of water, hairdryer… Excellent value and in a gorgeous town.
- I did not like anything about this place . It’s description on Facebook did not match the reality. I arrived within the arrival time specified and was advised by a neighbour that I had to phone someone to come and let me n. The person who arrived had no english. The rooms were tiny and there were not enough shared bathrooms for the potential footfall . . There was no sign of procedures in the event of a fire even though it was a multiple occupancy flat. To make matters worse, there was a problem with the outside door lock and I had to get a neighbour to buzz me back into the building when I came back from investigating where breakfast was to be served: the other end of the town in a bar : normal cost there 2 euros . I did not feel safe in this place and ended up staying in the local hostel where the reception was warm and I felt safe .
- La ubicación es excelente, esta a cinco minutos a pie de todas las zonas de bares y de la playa de Santoña. Incluye desayuno, pero es en un bar cercano.
Amabilidad del personal . Muy centrico.
A pesar de ser celiaca me dieron un desayuno muy bueno en una cafeteria muy cercana.
El Rincón de Escalante
With a fitness center and a garden, El Rincón de Escalante is located in Escalante and has free WiFi.Some units include a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santander is 14 miles from El Rincón de Escalante, while Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Fabulous hosts. Both the owner and his son went out of their way to be really helpful and even drove us into the nearest town for dinner. Great place to stay.
- A beautiful quiet location. The hosts were very helpful with advice about where to visit and places to eat. The nearby beaches are beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the room as exceptionally clean.
Nicely rebuilt old farm house, perfect design and used materials. Beautiful garden and absolute silence.
Very friendly host, perfect service, delicious breakfast.
- Our host Pepe was very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. Excellent breakfast with fresh ? juice. Best accommodation that we have stayed in. Hope to stay there again if we return to Spain.
- A gem in a beautiful setting ? Everything about this property was amazing, rooms were beautiful, we had the choice of two and they were both gorgeous. The breakfast was served on the terrace which was so pretty and the food was excellent.
El Huyo is located in Entrambasaguas and offers barbecue facilities. The air-conditioned property is 8 miles from Santander.The bed and breakfast has a TV and 1 bedroom. The bed and breakfast also features a bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Suances is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Rincon de Lucia
El Rincon de Lucia is located in Valdecilla. The property is 7 miles from Santander.The bed and breakfast features a TV. The property also comes with a well-equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a bath.The bed and breakfast has a grill. El Rincon de Lucia has a playground.Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Somo Surfskate hostel
Located in Castanedo, Somo Surfskate hostel provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Somo Surfskate hostel has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santander is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The owner and staff were incredibly helpful with problems I brought up such as downloading my boarding pass and getting me to a restaurant.
- Everything! This place is clean, nice, with great breakfast and smiling staff..
- The setting and friendly, cheerful and helpful hosts
- Supera con creces las expectativas, muy buen desayuno, buen staff y buen rollo, la relación calidad precio, de lo mejor de la zona.
La estancia en el hostel fue buenisima, lugar limpio y comodo a pocos minutos de la playa en coche, ambiente tranquilo y desayuno estupendo.
Lo mejor la zona de jardín
Hosteria La Moraleja
Located in Solares, 6.8 mi from Santander, Hosteria La Moraleja features a children’s playground and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Hosteria La Moraleja features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Cabarceno Park is 14 minutes away from Hosteria La Moraleja while Santillana del Mar is 18 mi from Hosteria La Moraleja. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi away.
It was only a short drive from the Santander ferry and in the direction of our onward journey.
The hamlet looked as if it had been lifted from the Austrian Tyrol. Unexpectedly pretty.
The room was large, modern and quiet. Bathroom facilities were first class. And breakfast at 3 euros was the best value we’ve ever encountered. Can highly recommend and will book again whenever we drive to Spain.
- Excellent location just a short drive from Santander Ferry, very friendly staff
- We were the only guests but Raoul was great! Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable, clean, attention to detail. Brilliant room. Close to Santander Port.
The rooms are amazing, very clean, large, all facilities you need. The bathroom fabulous, all you need very very clean and bright, The staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. The surround area around the Moraleja, beautiful.
I would highly recommend to anyone
- It was only a short drive from the Santander ferry and in the direction of our onward journey.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Villa Floren is located in Castro-Urdiales, 16 mi from Bilbao.This bed and breakfast accommodations features free WiFi .You will find babysitting service at the property.Santander is 30 mi from Villa Floren, while Isla is 19 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 16 mi away.
- Bed comfortable, clean, we were on top floor so had to duck our heads to get in the door and shower was low ceiling and tight. However, once on room all was fine. We stayed one night to break up a long drive so we were happy
- Beautiful view from our room. Good location. Bed was comfortable. Good for 1night stay.
- It was central and a boy was helpful in communication
- Very comfortable dog friendly room. Very well situated.
- Location is good, view is fantastic, but 6 persons shared one bathroom which seems not match with what we booked.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Nates Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Nates Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Nates Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Nates Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!