7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Molina Maule Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Molina Maule Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Molina Maule Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molina Maule Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molina Maule Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Molina Maule Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Molina Maule Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Molina Maule Region:
Homestay in Chile
One of our best sellers in Curicó! Located in Curicó, 25 miles from Santa Cruz, Homestay in Chile features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The owner was very friendly and a great communicator. The apartment was great for our group. We appreciated the free on-site gated parking.
- The owners were very nice and friendly, they were very helpful. The location was great, close to everything. We are coming back if we go to Curicó again.
- Friendly owners, well spoken English! The breakfast is good with home made sweets and eggs etc. We where able to use the kitchen for cooking which was nice!
- Feels really like home. Nice host and well situated in Curicó. Host speaks english, which is rare in Chile, so use the chance for a nice chat:). Breakfast was well arranged and nothing was missing. Thumbs up!
- Guillermo was a very helpful and charming host who served a good breakfast and cared about his guests. His English is perfect (he teaches it), which we greatly appreciated. The price was right for two double rooms sharing a bath. Secure parking is a plus. Curico itself has little to offer except a central location for exploring the wine region and lower prices than Santa Cruz. There is a triple room with private bath in the house that we wished we had booked.
El Cerrillo Bed & Breakfast
Featuring a daily breakfast, El Cerrillo Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Curicó. This bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room here features a private bathroom, while some also have cable TV and mountain views.The nearest airport is Talca Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The owners were so lovely and so willing to help even though there was a huge language barrier. They even made us dinner as we had asked them about places to eat near by which there isn’t really any. The room was lovely and clean and tidy and there’s lots of character about the old house. The grounds were also so beautiful.
- Great welcome, huge rooms, huge common areas for sitting and eating, large balcony, great view.
- El lugar es ideal para descansar y relajarse, además la atención de los dueños en buenísima.
- El ambiente natural y lo auténtico de las instalaciones
- le cadre, la gentillesse des hôtes, le jardin et la piscine.
Residencial Alemana is located in Curicó, just 25 miles from Santa Cruz.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Lovely rooms and yummy breakfast. The owner is very friendly and courteous. All you need is in short distance to walk. 🙂
- Spacious, clean room with TV and bath (we liked the outdated style), nice host, private parking and delicious breakfast. We’ll come back for sure!
The beds were large and very comfortable.
The room was spacious and very clean
- Great place 2 blocks from a mall with gated parking. Friendly staff.
- The room was big, very comfy and clean and the price was alright for the room. Friendly personel and a very good breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Curicó! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Azaleas is located in Curicó in the region of Maule Region, just 31 miles from San Fernando. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 25 miles from B&B Azaleas, and Colchagua is 30 miles away.
Everything is perfect. Its like Home stay. You feel you are at your own home. they take care for everything single thing. I would strongly recommend this property.
You can imagine, I can’t speak Spanish and they cannot speak English, but we talked like family. I did not feel i am out of the home.
- Me encantó lo lindo de la decoración de la casa y la tranquilidad que ofrece y por sobretodo, el cariño que te entrega la sra. Aide…que siempre esta dispuesta a ayudarte en todo.
- Habitacion muy cómoda, agradable atencion al desayuno.
- Fue fácil llegar. Está en una ubicación céntrica, pero a la vez muy tranquila
- Excelente ubicación, lugar acogedor, limpio ordenado y atención de primer nivel.
- Everything is perfect. Its like Home stay. You feel you are at your own home. they take care for everything single thing. I would strongly recommend this property.
Sta. Marta B&B
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Sta. Marta B&B offers accommodations in Curicó, just 29 miles from San Fernando. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Cruz is 22 miles from Sta. Marta B&B, and Colchagua is 26 miles away.
- The owners make you feel as if you were their friend. Fantastic people!
- The breakfast at Sta. Marta was amazing and the hosts were extremely welcoming and did everything to make our stay very pleasant. The garden is very beautiful with lots of flowers and is extremely well maintained. The pool is very nice, especially for children. The old style chilean style house is nicely decorated and the bathrooms are very clean and spacious.
- Staying there was an experience as close to home away from home as possible. I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the Curico area. Very clean small B&B with excellent accommodations. a real stay to remember!
Loved the hospitality, great hosts and amazing house! Sra. Marta looked after us like family. Great place for our two kids with a lovely play area, coming from Australia with my parents this was a great stop on our way south, property is safe and clean and the breakfast is abundant with lots of options, and even had dinner available on short notice! Few minutes drive from city centre and about 50 minutes from all the big wineries of Santa Cruz, Montes and Lapostolle. Evelyn, Perth, Australia.
Amazing house with best hosts in Chile, everything very high standards, definitely coming back!. Nestor Hugo, Olmue.
La hospitalidad y buena disposición.
Desayuno casero muy variado.
Las áreas verdes y las áreas comunes.
Azaleas Casona B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Azaleas Casona B&B offers accommodations in Curicó. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. San Fernando is 31 miles from Azaleas Casona B&B, and Santa Cruz is 26 miles away.
- Comfortable, clean and spacious room. Good breakfast.
- El lugar apartado de la ciudad y el estilo campestre que tenía.
- Muy buena atencion, todo nuevo y muy bonito, el lugar super tranquilo. El desayuno Excelente.
Un lugar muy lindo, armonioso y lleno de paz. Cecilia es una atenta y preocupada anfitriona. Fui con mis dos hijos por una noche, de paso rumbo al sur, y todo funcionó impecable.
Está en las afueras de Curicó pero a una distancia mínima.
- Excelente servicio, preocupados por todo. Se comunicaron con nosotros a los pocos minutos de haber realizado la reserva, para confirmar y enviarnos las coordenadas de como llegar. El lugar es tranquilo y muy lindo. Se encuentra a unos 7 minutos del centro de Curicó. Lo recomiendo
La Tropilla B&B
La Tropilla B&B offers accommodations in Curicó. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Fernando is 29 miles from La Tropilla B&B, and Santa Cruz is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Molina Maule Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Molina Maule Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Molina Maule Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Molina Maule Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!