7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lucena Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lucena Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lucena Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lucena Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lucena Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lucena Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lucena Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lucena Andalucía:
La Posada De Adul
With whitewashed walls and wooden finishes, the rooms feature marble floors and simple décor. They all come with a TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided.La Posada De Adul is an eco-friendly property that uses solar energy. It offers a buffet breakfast and a shared kitchen including microwave and coffee machine. There is a variety of restaurants offering characteristic Andalusian cuisine, within a 5-minute walk.Córdoba and Granada are within 1-hour’s drive and there are direct buses 5 minutes from the property. Malaga and several Mediterranean beaches are 81 mi away.
- Great little posada full of charm. Comfortable and clean. Lovely views. Very helpful and friendly owner. Good bar/restaurant close by.
- Very good place to stay for exploring the Subbettica and it’s a charming town to wander around but if you’re there in the week things close down earlier than the larger towns. Very good breakfast. Owner is friendly and helpful.
The great enthousiasm of the owner (Mamen), her enormous hospitality, nothing was too much for her (mas coffee, bread and so on); this all create a very nice / comfortabele atmosphere in La Posada de Adul.
In la Posada everything “breath” Andalucia; so nice and friendly!
Therewith the very good price i very recommand this accomodation!
Also great that you can visit within an hour Cordoba and in less time many other nice villages like Priego de Cordoba, Zuheros, Luque, Iznajar and many more.
So visit it, don’t doubt!
- Very pretty old-stone construction with nice attention to decorative detail. We had independant access via our patio which was nice as we had two dogs with us so we didnt have to worry so much about going through the main areas. Flexible arrival time, flexible departure time. Use of communal kitchen with gas hob and microwave, and fridge available – nice touch.
- A rustic but avery attractive find set in a small town in a world of miles of olive trees. Immaculately clean on the inside and pretty on the outside with flowers and vines. Breakfast was simple but delicious. Could not have been better.
Cortijo Andalus Almazara
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, while certain rooms include a balcony. All rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Cortijo Andalus Almazara.Speaking English, French and Italian, staff at the reception can help you plan your stay.Antequera is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Priego de Córdoba is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 30 miles from Cortijo Andalus Almazara.
- This beautiful spacious walled retreat was so tranquil and relaxing! We received a large fabulous breakfast including freshly squeezed orange juice, whilst listening to the chorus of bird song! The host was extremely friendly and helpful, He was fluent in English and gave us lots of interesting information on the surrounding area! We definitely recommend this property, it is just perfect!
- Easy access to Iznajar and the area surrounding the embalse. We were greeted by our host, Bruno, who saw to our needs, communicated well about arrival and was easily available during our stay. He also provided an excellent customized breakfast. The Cortijo is an amazing building decorated in a Moroccan fashion. It’s very lovely. The owners are continuing with fine tuning the remodelling. Our spacious main floor bedroom was very warm and cozy with a thick fluffy duvet despite the cold outside.
- Todo ha sido estupendo tanto el lugar , como Bruno!un encanto de hombre que nos ha hecho sentir como en casa!
- Amplio, limpio, tranquilidad. El propietario nos hizo un excelente desayuno. La chimenea, la decoración…todo me gustó.
Paraje precioso, cortijo alucinante, Bruno el responsable extraordinario
Villa El Alquemista
The rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a electric tea pot, a bath, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain rooms at the bed and breakfast also feature a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Villa El Alquemista has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Antequera is 18 miles from Villa El Alquemista, while Priego de Córdoba is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Boutique house LujoPobre
At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a patio. Rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms in Boutique house LujoPobre are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Cordoba is 22 miles from Boutique house LujoPobre, while Posadas is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 55 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- So tastefully decorated creating a unique and tranquil atmosphere. Beautiful
- The decoration felt really authentic — like staying at grandma’s house.
- The accommodation was amazing, very beautifully furnished and the owner was super kind
- The accommodation was spotless. The host was very helpful . She served a nice continental breakfast with fresh bread and lovely cakes.
- Ich war einziger Gast während meines Aufenthaltes. Ein Zimmer, eigenes Bad, Küche zur Mitbenutzung, Wohnzimmer etc. Alles ist sehr persönlich eingerichtet mit selbstgemachten Bildern der Dame, die mich empfangen hat. Da ich kein Spanisch verstehe, haben wir uns mit Händen und wenig Englisch unterhalten. Sehr nett.
Cortijo La Haza
With beamed ceilings, each room has a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Other facilities available include a small bar and a communal lounge with a TV.Cortijo La Haza is 10 minutes’ drive from Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Malaga, on the Mediterranean coast is 1 hour by car and the center of Cordoba is 56 mi from the property.
- Bernadette and Patrick were beyond accommodating. The three course dinner was exceptional and very good value. We travelled with our 18 month old son and they could have not been more welcoming.
Fantastic location; beautiful bedrooms that was clean and comfortable.
Bernadette was extremely friendly and helpful making us a very good and warm atmosphere every day.
During our stay, I celebrated my birthday, so Bernadette present me a nice gift and prepared a small cake with candles. We were very pleased with her attention :))
Unfortunately we did not meet with Patrick, but we will definitely come back to try his famous dishes.
Thanks you so much 🙂
- Super hosts, great food in a very traditional property set off the beaten track amongst the olive groves
- Beautiful cortijo, stunning scenery, beautiful bedrooms and ensuite clean and comfortable. Lots of nooks and crannies to sit in private or join in with others, friendly, helpful hosts. Dog was made very welcome too. A short drive to town of Iznajar and the lake beach area.
Fantastic location with food at Michelin level and very friendly and helpfull owners.
Defintely a place we recommend and will return to.
Cortijo del Caño
At Cortijo del Caño, rooms include a patio. With a private bathroom, rooms at Cortijo del Caño also feature a pool view. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Cortijo del Caño can enjoy a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong and darts at Cortijo del Caño.Antequera is 20 miles from Cortijo del Caño. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Valle de Oro
The rooms at Valle de Oro feature stylish, woody décor. Inspired by the tents used by nomads on the Asian steppes, the yurts are comfortable circular tents with wooden floors and a sofa. Free WiFi is available in all tents and rooms.The restaurant at Valle de Oro serves vegetarian food and fish-based dishes using local ingredients. Breakfast includes fresh orange juice, eggs, bread and home-made jam. You can enjoy lunch on the terrace around the pool.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and canoeing. You can also rent bicycles on site. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lucena Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lucena Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lucena Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lucena Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!