7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Limpias Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Limpias Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Limpias Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Limpias Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Limpias Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Limpias Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Limpias Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Limpias Cantabria:
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The property has 3 shared bathrooms with toiletries. You will find a shared lounge at the property. There are also a fridge and a microwave available for common use. Daily cleaning service and change of towels is included.Santander is 17 mi from Alojamiento Miramar, while Suances is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 mi from Alojamiento Miramar.
- Everything, the people where so helpful and nice. Room was small but clean and up to date.
- Wow! So thoughtful – bottles of water, hairdryer… Excellent value and in a gorgeous town.
- I did not like anything about this place . It’s description on Facebook did not match the reality. I arrived within the arrival time specified and was advised by a neighbour that I had to phone someone to come and let me n. The person who arrived had no english. The rooms were tiny and there were not enough shared bathrooms for the potential footfall . . There was no sign of procedures in the event of a fire even though it was a multiple occupancy flat. To make matters worse, there was a problem with the outside door lock and I had to get a neighbour to buzz me back into the building when I came back from investigating where breakfast was to be served: the other end of the town in a bar : normal cost there 2 euros . I did not feel safe in this place and ended up staying in the local hostel where the reception was warm and I felt safe .
- Lugar céntrico, cerca del puerto. Los fines de semana habilitan el puerto para aparcar.
- El trato de los dueños fue maravilloso, pedimos el favor de salir más tarde de la hora de salida prevista y aceptaron sin problema y con mas ayuda de la que esperamos. Todo un placer
El Rincón de Escalante
All guest rooms in El Rincón de Escalante are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain units at El Rincón de Escalante also offer a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 14 miles from El Rincón de Escalante, while Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- A beautiful quiet location. The hosts were very helpful with advice about where to visit and places to eat. The nearby beaches are beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the room as exceptionally clean.
Nicely rebuilt old farm house, perfect design and used materials. Beautiful garden and absolute silence.
Very friendly host, perfect service, delicious breakfast.
- Our host Pepe was very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. Excellent breakfast with fresh 🍊 juice. Best accommodation that we have stayed in. Hope to stay there again if we return to Spain.
- A gem in a beautiful setting 😀 Everything about this property was amazing, rooms were beautiful, we had the choice of two and they were both gorgeous. The breakfast was served on the terrace which was so pretty and the food was excellent.
- We stayed here just one night. Very welcome hosts, nice rural clean house at nature. Absolutely amazing air around of with smell of eucalyptuses.
This bed and breakfast accommodations features free WiFi .You will find babysitting service at the property.Santander is 30 mi from Villa Floren, while Isla is 19 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 16 mi away.
- It was central and a boy was helpful in communication
- Very comfortable dog friendly room. Very well situated.
- Location is good, view is fantastic, but 6 persons shared one bathroom which seems not match with what we booked.
- the owner was playing music on his piano in the living-room where we sitting in the evening and by breakfast,pleasant
- You will not find a better location and there is a 24 hour secure underground car park less than two minutes walk away.
El Ático de Olga
At El Ático de Olga, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. El Ático de Olga has certain accommodations with mountain views, and each room comes with a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at El Ático de Olga can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Bilbao is 16 miles from El Ático de Olga, while Santander is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 16 miles from El Ático de Olga.
- The owner is most friendly and kind. We enjoyed the night we spent at her place immensly.
- Olga is a great host, welcoming and friendly. The flat is very comfortable, clean and quiet, which was wonderful as I had been walking all day on the camino de norte. The kitchen, bathroom and laundry are fully stocked. Breakfast is fantastic! you really feel looked after, a place to come back to.
- Lo que mas nos gusto fue la ubicacion y el desayuno que nos preparo Olga
- Edificio “La Sirena” to budynek w kształcie kwadratu, 3 wejścia na rogach, wewnątrz basen, drzewa, ławki i cisza… Bardzo duży taras (5 piętro z widokiem na wewnętrzną część budunku), Duży basen do dyspozycji mieszkańców budynku. Świetna, niedroga restauracja “Riomar” plus bary, sklepiki, obok przystanek autobusu linii 1, blisko (rondo Cotolino) zatrzymuje się autobus Bilbao – Castro (pueblos). Warto kupić sobie za 1,5 euro kartę Cantabria i zdeponować 10 euro na komunikację (autobusy w Castro znacznie tańsze, zamiast 1,40 tylko 0,80 euro za przejazd. Obok park, plaża, do zamku (castillo) i ayuntamiento – 15 minut pieszo wzdłuż plaży. Olga robi smaczne śniadania, pokój jest wygodny, ma własny ekspres do kawy. Wynajmowany jest jeden pokój (1-2 osoby), w drugim mieszka gospodyni. Łazienka jest wspólna, ale nie ma z tym żadnego problemu. Bardzo polecam 🙂
Olga es muy agradable, y lo que nos sorprendió fue la cantidad de detalles que tuvo con nosotros, zapatillas de casa, agua, lo discreta que es, y un desayuno estupendo, toda la casa superlimpia.
Calidad precio nos pareció muy bien.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Santander is 8 miles from El Huyo, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Rincon de Lucia
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV.El Rincon de Lucia has a grill.Santander is 7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Somo Surfskate hostel
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Santander is 6 miles from Somo Surfskate hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Limpias Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Limpias Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Limpias Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Limpias Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!