7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Les Cases D’alcanar Catalonia:
La Llar de Laura
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a patio. La Llar de Laura provides certain rooms that have garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Peñíscola is 25 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 42 miles from La Llar de Laura.
- Excellent place to stay if birdwatching in the Delta.
- The location, the patios of the house with old tools used for rice culture. You can also use the kitchen and eat in the patio outside, Under the trees. You can listen the birds when you wake up. And Laura the owner is a very nice person
- Laura she is beautiful and is strugguling for life although the economic situation is very difficult in Spain.
- Oh, we miss Laura and the Delta, the 17 km of near empty sand, the vast Campos de arroz, the great paella, the sweet little town of Poblenou, Laura,s kitchen and patio and the orneta cuablanca swallows roosting in her tree, and all the friendly people who always say Hola, Buenos dias, bon seu. Maybe we return… Much as gracias!!
- Las zonas comunes estaban cuidadas y eran confortables.
B&B Casa Rural Mas del Rey
All units at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while all rooms include a balcony and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.B&B Casa Rural Mas del Rey offers an outdoor pool. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Peñíscola is 8.1 mi from the accommodations, while Morella is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 25 mi from the property.
The hosts are very nice people, helpful and friendly. Also the room itself is very comphy and clean. We enjoyed the dinner on site very much.
The dogs were cool
- Comfortable bed, Quiet at night, Friendly owners, Clean rooms, Lovely breakfast.
- Very tasty breakfast, incredibly welcoming hosts, remote peaceful location,
- Buena ubicación si buscas desconectar. Desayuno buffet completo. Trato muy amable de los propietarios. Habitación amplia, limpia y con detalles de decoración hechos a mano.
- Heerlijk rustig, vriendelijke en behulpzame gastheer en gastvrouw. Accommodatie met eigen stijl en verrassende elementen. Ruime kamers met groot balkon en goed gevulde boekenkast. Dit wil je eigenlijk voor jezelf houden. Dus sssst niet verder vertellen. Ook nog lekker gegeten.
- The hosts are very nice people, helpful and friendly. Also the room itself is very comphy and clean. We enjoyed the dinner on site very much.
Luz de Azahar Bed and Breakfast
Luz de Azahar Bed and Breakfast’s air-conditioned rooms feature tiled flooring and an elegant décor. All are equipped with an LCD TV and include a private bathroom.Peñíscola Beach is 2.2 mi away. Staff are happy to provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and cycling. Luz de Azahar is 1.6 mi from the Mediterráneo Motorway and Reus Airport is just over 1 hours’ drive away.
- The property is simply spectacular! We had no trouble finding it and were met by our very charming hosts on arrival. They couldn’t do enough to help us. A dip in the pool was heavenly at the end of a hot day. Parking was under the property and inside the gated area, so we knew that our car was secure. Breakfast was fantastic. We wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- Exceptional place to stay very clean, owners are very friendly and welcoming, we would highly recommend, we were travelling round Spain this was better than the 5 star hotel we stayed in will definitely return.
- Fabulous accommodation, very friendly owners, delicious breakfast, excellent parking facilities, good location in a beautiful place. Excellent value.
- Ambience, staff and state if the property were all first -class
We arrived at the property and were greeted by the owner. We were guided to the underground car park which was very spacious. Our room had a lovely balcony overlooking the pool. The property is really stunning not what you would expect from a b & b.
Breakfast was good and continental.
Hostal Cling 43
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. Hostal Cling 43 provides some units with river views, and each room includes a balcony.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Delta de l’Ebre is 8 miles from Hostal Cling 43. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 38 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The owner was friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the area. She was able to recommend places to visit and restaurants for dinner. Plenty of parking in the street.
- Very nice design of dinning area and room. Warm and nice atmosphere created by the owners. Tasty breakfast but you have to try on the choice of hosts.
is an area where the car is necessary for commuting, you can do nice bike rides, the deal is familiar, good breakfast
we rested comfortably
- Nice but simple breakfast served either on patio or in common room. Super clean room and comfy bed. The owner was Super helpful with suggestions how to navigate the Delta. She provided maps and clear instructions which is very helpful as the Delta is massive.
- The place is very cosy, the room is comfortable, easy parking for car, good breakfast served everyday and owners of the place are very kind and friendly.
La Sepia Boba (Adults only)
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at La Sepia Boba (Adults only) also provide guests with free WiFi, while certain rooms include a terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Sepia Boba (Adults only).The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The friendliness of the staff. The cleaniness of the room. The breakfast that was included in the price. The location of the hotel..
la ubicación era excelente, cerca de los monumentos más emblemàticos de Peñíscola y cerca de restaurantes/bares/chiringuitos…
- La habitación en sí y el entorno. El dueño muy amable.
- La ubicación del establecimiento era la idónea, en pleno casco antiguo con mucho que hacer alrededor.
- Desayuno bueno. Limpieza muy buena. Cafetera Dolcegusto con un par de cápsulas y té en la habitación.
Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely ambiance, very laid back. Nothing not to like
- The place in itself was very beatifully decored, the communal spaces would be fantastic in the warmer season and the hosts were very friendly.
- La decoración de la habitación, cama comoda, desayuno rico, tranquilidad, la atención de los dueños pero en general muy bien
- El trato correcto, aunque tampoco vimos demasiado a los dueños. Por poner algo favorable..
- Los encargados del alojamiento son muy agradables y atentos, las vistas del jardín son realmente agradables.
Some rooms include views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Casa Nikita features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 mi from the property; and a free private parking is available in front of Casa Nikita.
- We stayed at Casa Nikita at the same time last year, coming back this year felt like coming home! Such a warm welcome, the same lovely comfortable room, delicious, plentiful breakfast and great company. Great location, lovely pool, perfect for relaxing. Hope to be back again some time.
- Really cozy place, with a really tastefeil interior. You feel like home and gives you a feeling that ypu want to stay longer. Friendly staff and nice breakfast and beautiful view.
- Very good welcome and lots of information given about the area, Parking in town and things to see.
- Friendly welcome , immaculately clean , good value for money.
- We had a wonderful stay at Casa Nikita, such a warm welcome from Niki and Mark. The views are stunning, our room was well appointed with a very comfortable bed, a lovely balcony and private bathroom with excellent shower. Extremely quiet neighbourhood. The pool is fantastic. Location is perfect with just a 15 minute walk to town. We were so relaxed and our hosts were great and very generous with their time. Breakfast was superb. We would love to visit again. Thank you
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Les Cases D’alcanar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Les Cases d’Alcanar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!