7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Langre Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Langre Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Langre Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langre Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langre Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Langre Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Langre Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Langre Cantabria:
Hosteria La Moraleja
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Hosteria La Moraleja features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Cabarceno Park is 14 minutes away from Hosteria La Moraleja while Santillana del Mar is 18 mi from Hosteria La Moraleja. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Excellent location just a short drive from Santander Ferry, very friendly staff
- We were the only guests but Raoul was great! Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable, clean, attention to detail. Brilliant room. Close to Santander Port.
The rooms are amazing, very clean, large, all facilities you need. The bathroom fabulous, all you need very very clean and bright, The staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast good. The surround area around the Moraleja, beautiful.
I would highly recommend to anyone
- Great tips from the host to find a good bar/restaurant
Somo Surfskate hostel
A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Santander is 6 miles from Somo Surfskate hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
THE ROOM – GRUPO GIRALDO
Each room includes a private bathroom.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Camino de Santiago en Santander is an 18-minute walk from THE ROOM – GRUPO GIRALDO, while Santander Port is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Santander is 8 miles from El Huyo, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Rincon de Lucia
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a desk and a TV.El Rincon de Lucia has a grill.Santander is 7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Rincón de Escalante
All guest rooms in El Rincón de Escalante are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain units at El Rincón de Escalante also offer a balcony. Guest rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 14 miles from El Rincón de Escalante, while Santillana del Mar is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 14 miles from the property.
Nicely rebuilt old farm house, perfect design and used materials. Beautiful garden and absolute silence.
Very friendly host, perfect service, delicious breakfast.
- Our host Pepe was very friendly and made us feel at home straight away. Excellent breakfast with fresh 🍊 juice. Best accommodation that we have stayed in. Hope to stay there again if we return to Spain.
- A gem in a beautiful setting 😀 Everything about this property was amazing, rooms were beautiful, we had the choice of two and they were both gorgeous. The breakfast was served on the terrace which was so pretty and the food was excellent.
- We stayed here just one night. Very welcome hosts, nice rural clean house at nature. Absolutely amazing air around of with smell of eucalyptuses.
- Lovely location, charming house, super host with plenty of tips and advice! We really enjoyed our relaxing stay. The room was bright, comfortable, very clean and furnished with style. We liked the breakfast very much too! All in all, highly recommended place to stay.
- Nicely rebuilt old farm house, perfect design and used materials. Beautiful garden and absolute silence.
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The property has 3 shared bathrooms with toiletries. You will find a shared lounge at the property. There are also a fridge and a microwave available for common use. Daily cleaning service and change of towels is included.Santander is 17 mi from Alojamiento Miramar, while Suances is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 18 mi from Alojamiento Miramar.
- Everything, the people where so helpful and nice. Room was small but clean and up to date.
- Wow! So thoughtful – bottles of water, hairdryer… Excellent value and in a gorgeous town.
- I did not like anything about this place . It’s description on Facebook did not match the reality. I arrived within the arrival time specified and was advised by a neighbour that I had to phone someone to come and let me n. The person who arrived had no english. The rooms were tiny and there were not enough shared bathrooms for the potential footfall . . There was no sign of procedures in the event of a fire even though it was a multiple occupancy flat. To make matters worse, there was a problem with the outside door lock and I had to get a neighbour to buzz me back into the building when I came back from investigating where breakfast was to be served: the other end of the town in a bar : normal cost there 2 euros . I did not feel safe in this place and ended up staying in the local hostel where the reception was warm and I felt safe .
La habitación estaba muy bien…limpia, camas cómodas.El baño era compartido, estaba al lado de.la habitación…muy limpio.
Muy atentos y detallistas los.propietarios.
- Estaba bien situado y era cómodo, la amabilidad del personal
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Langre Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Langre Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Langre Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Langre Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!