7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Lake Montezuma Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Montezuma Arizona is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Lake Montezuma Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Lake Montezuma Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Lake Montezuma Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Lake Montezuma Arizona:
Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn of Sedona
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this bed and breakfast is 550 feet from Bell Rock Plaza. Free Wi-Fi is available. A full breakfast is served each morning and free appetizers are served every evening.Each room includes a balcony or patio, a sitting area and cable TV with a DVD player at Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn of Sedona. A private bathroom is also featured. Select rooms provide a fireplace.Guests can enjoy gardens and a library at Sedona Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn. A 24-hour front desk is available. Free parking is also available.Sedona Golf Resort is a 5-minute drive from the bed and breakfast. Uptown Sedona is 7 miles from Canyon Villa Bed & Breakfast Inn.
- It was lovely to share the breakfast table with other guests. It gave us the opportunity to exchange experiences and chat about our outings.
- The people that work here are very service-oriented. They took the time to explain how things worked around the inn, where everything was, and even how to turn on my shower. They even allowed me to bring my son, who is younger than their 12-year limit, to stay the night. I wanted to get to Phoenix without having to travel all the way from the Grand Canyon, and they helped me out in this regard. They also exceeded my expectation when they personally shipped a parcel out to me that arrived after I had already left. I am so grateful to them. 🙂 I would definitely stay here again if I’m ever in Sedona. Thank you – Fran, Peg, and Betty!!
- This B&B is beyond AMAZING! Every single thing about this place is beyond wonderful, including the staff very friendly and make you feel welcome and at home! We will definitely be back to stay here again!
- Super friendly courtesy and efficient on every detail
- Loved the biew and loved the lady at the check in. Did not like the fact that there was no one to help me with my suitcases up the stairs. I had to leave my suitcase in my car as i cant carry both up. Wish they had a staff helping us with our bags. Other than that the stay was comfortable
The Penrose Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Sedona! Built into the Red Rocks, this Bed & Breakfast is 10 minutes’ drive from Red Rock Crossing. Free WiFi is offered in each room. A full breakfast with fruit and a hot entrée is served daily.All air-conditioned rooms include a balcony with mountain views and a flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD player at The Penrose Bed & Breakfast. An en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and bathrobes is also provided.Guests have day and night access to free fruit and cold drinks at Sedona Penrose Bed & Breakfast. A CD library and a DVD library are provided on site. Free parking is offered.Slide Rock State Park is 20 minutes’ drive from Pen Rose Bed & Breakfast Sedona. Cathedral Rock Trailhead is 4.3 miles from the Bed & Breakfast.
- The Penrose Bed and Breakfast is a total gem. My partner and I stayed there for a romantic getaway to celebrate our new engagement and the setting could not have been better. The setting – inside and outside – is beautiful. We were blown away by Margie’s homemade breakfast’s. They were some of the best meals we enjoyed while in AZ. Margie was very friendly and made me gluten free breakfasts that were… stupendous. We also were able to get some hiking advice from the Owner, he took tons of time showing us great information on a trail map. We feel like we lucked out big time finding this place and will certainly stay here again.
- Beautiful view, excellent staff very accommodating, friendly. Breakfast was amazing.Room was beautiful couldnt ask for anything more. The view was awesome, night sky, beautiful sunrise. Would definitelyrecommend to anyone looking for a b and b away from the town, but not too far away.
- Fantastic view from our balcony. Gourmet breakfast with a chef who was also able to give us insider information on hiking directions to get the “calendar shot” of Cathedral Rock.
- I would never consider staying in another place while in Sedona. The Penrose was beautiful, clean, cozy, and I was able to photograph the sunrise and red rocks from my balcony in the Javelina room. Tom was an excellent cook, and we had a delicious breakfast. The owners were friendly and helpful, and we were pleasantly surprised to receive T-shirts upon checkout. My only regret is that we only stayed one night! We enjoyed every minute of our stay.
- The hosts were both very welcoming. The bedrooms were beautifully designed and the beds extremely comfortable. The mountain views are a big feature and really do take your breath away. The property is in a quiet and lovely neighbourhood.
The Sedona Dreammaker – Adults Only B&B
This secluded adult-only bed and breakfast located off Hwy 179 in Sedona features a fireplace and free WiFi in each room. A prepared breakfast offering hearty dishes like stuffed French toast and omelets is served daily.An en suite bath is included in each sound-proofed, spacious room at The Sedona Dream Maker B&B. A private balcony or terrace is provided. All rooms feature a mix of custom log and southwestern antique furniture. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and private phone.Two acres of secluded and private land with meditation areas are available for guest use at The Dream Maker Sedona B&B. A roof top observation desk is offered. An art gallery is located on site.The Village of Oak Creek is 1 miles away. Sedona Red Rock Tours and Arizona Helicopter Adventures are within 10 miles of The Sedona Dream Maker B&B.
No reviews yet.
Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing Red Rock views, this authentic Southwest Adobe style B&B is on Sedona Golf Resort at The Ridge. A fireplace and free Wi-Fi is featured in each vibrant room. A full breakfast is served daily.All rooms at Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast feature Southwestern décor with antique furnishings and art. Guests can enjoy mountain and garden views. Satellite TV and an iPod docking station are provided.Guests can enjoy a breakfast of southwest blue corn pancakes and adobe baked bananas. Made of mixed berries and Agave nectar, fruit smoothies are available as well.Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona is a 3 minute drive from Bell Rock Vortex. Grand Canyon is 128 miles away.
- Jackie and Keith were amazing hosts and helped us feel right at home. They took great care of us, our family, and friends when they were there. Breakfasts were amazing! The personal touch and homey atmosphere is exactly what we look for in a great B&B. In addition everything was kept impeccably clean. In addition to Jackie and Keith, Amy was also wonderful and very helpful. We have already recommended the Adobe Hacienda to many friends!
- Breakfast was fantastic. Staff was super helpful with my dietary problems. Room was beautiful.
- Staff was excellent. They gave us personal touches.
- Both owners and managers present during stay. Extremely helpful and interactive. Installed new Wi-Fi high speed during stay- really helped. Room clean, outdoor space enchanting, especially evening fires. Morning breakfast was always great and conversation with staff and guests were delightful.
- Wonderful hosts. Friendly atmosphere and good breakfast, although no choice. Room and bed is generally comfortable and nicely decorated. Fireplace. Location convenient to some excellent attractions, but not in Sedona proper.
Cozy Cactus Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Sedona – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Cozy Cactus Bed and Breakfast is located in Sedona, just 29 miles from Flagstaff. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- We felt welcome from the start and were treated as family. The views were breathtaking and the room and bed very comfortable. The three course breakfast was exceptional.
Innkeepers Jimmie and Alma were very friendly and anxious to please. I have never had a more delicious breakfast alternating between savoury one day and sweet the next. It kept us going all day.
The decor was so “cozy” it was a pleasure to stay in the room. The view out our patio door was amazing and there was constant wildlife to observe!
- They advertise, “not fancy…fabulous” and it is TRUE. We stayed at another B&B in the area that was more money and definitely liked the Cozy Cactus better. The managers were fantastic and made you feel at home.
- The view is amazing. The room was immaculately clean. The breakfast was delicious! We loved the coffee, the robes and the ponchos. Mornings on the patio with the birds chirping were the best! Great hosts, too! Loved this place and can’t wait to go back. Hiking outside our backyard was another plus. Literally, nothing negative to say about this place. They also provide backpacks and snacks for hiking which we weren’t expecting and were a nice plus.
- Great views of Bell Rock and access to trails right out the back door. Jimmy and Alma couldn’t have been nicer. Food, conversation, and ambiance all were top notch. They think of everything even letting us borrow a day pack and parking pass to enjoy recommended hikes in the area.
Sedona Cathedral Hideaway B&B & Spa
Situated directly in front of Cathedral Rock, the luxurious Sedona Cathedral Hideaway B&B & Spa is in walking distance to Oak Creek, Red Rock Crossing and Pyramid Peak. The premier Sedona B&B offers a daily gourmet breakfast. A snack and coffee tray is available in each guest room.Each room at the luxury bed and breakfast has a private bathroom with a spa bath, as well as bathrobes and slippers. There is also a balcony or patio in each room, as well as a fireplace.Guests can enjoy an on-site meditation labyrinth at Sedona Cathedral Hideaway B&B & Spa and massage treatments are available.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
A Sunset Chateau
In Sedona, Arizona, this bed and breakfast features an outdoor pool and hot tub as well as an on-site tennis court. A full breakfast and free Wi-Fi access are available.A full kitchen and a flat-screen cable TV come standard in each room at A Sunset Chateau. Every private bathroom features a hairdryer, free toiletries and towels. You can enjoy a mountain view from select rooms.A garden, terrace, and waterfall with a pond are available at A Sunset Chateau. Hiking is possible in the nearby area. The property provides free parking.Red Rock Crossing is 5.5 miles away. Guests are a 7-minute drive from the historic city of Tlaquepaque and a 15-minute drive from the Chapel of the Holy Cross.
West is a great choice for travelers interested in mountains, restaurants and nature.
- The bed was amazing and that tub was so relaxing thanks
- Sunset Chateau is a charming and well appointed establishment with exceptional detail attending to every want and need. The complementary breakfast’s were gourmet delights. The landscaping added a picturesque and soothing element to the entire experience with water features, fabulous plants and beautiful sculptures throughout. The hosts are on hand to greet their guests with genuine warmth and care. Their staff’ are equally accommodating and attentive. This is truly a one of a kind special place!
- Beautiful views, facilities and decor. A great getaway.
- Very comfortable and had every amenity. Breakfast was varied and very good. Staff very friendly and willing to give suggestions and help in any way we needed.
- Yes, the bed was like sleeping in a giant pillow. Amazing. Food was so good! The room was arranged beautifully and we were so comfortable. What an amazing place to stay!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Lake Montezuma Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Montezuma Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Lake Montezuma Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!