7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Playa Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
La Playa Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Playa Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Playa Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Playa Chiriqui. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Playa Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Playa Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Playa Chiriqui:
B&B Le Villette Las Lajas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Lajas in the region of Chiriqui, 25 miles from Boca Chica, B&B Le Villette Las Lajas features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The Inn is only a year old so furnishings are very nice. It is minimalist styling with neat, clean lines. Our host, Anita , was very friendly and helpful. She fixed supper for us one evening. There were few people on the lovely beach. We could walk for several hours there.
Very well equipped rooms,modern and very clean.
Very friendly hosts, very good breakfast.
The terrific beach is only two minutes two walk,at our visit in july wenn had it for ourselves,there was no one else,except some fishermen.
Everything was perfect.
- Private, close enough to the beach to hear the surf. Nice hosts filling in for the owners, clean room. Spartan accommodations but modern and clean. Comfy bed and good A/C. Very tasty breakfast.
- Our stay there was excellent. The casita consists of a very nice air conditioned room with bathroom and shower. The bed was excellent. The property is well maintained and very clean. The b&b offers a superb breakfast and there is a full restaurant just a short drive (almost walking distance) from the b&b with excellent meals at a very fair price. We enjoyed scouting around the area and covered cabanas are readily available at the beach for $10 per day which is a short 10 minute walk. The staff there at the b&b are very friendly and very accommodating. We enjoyed meeting them.
- very caring, supportive, flexible and reliable hosts. stable wifi. lovely breakfast. very nice and very clean rooms. good coffee. good aircon. stylish. we felt treatet like friends still being by our own.
Journey L&C Bed and Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Journey L&C Bed and Breakfast is located in Las Lajas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 42 miles from Journey L&C Bed and Breakfast.
The hosts are extremely helpful and nice. In overall, staying at las Lajas was the best part of our trip to Panama – the beach is excellent for children (safe, warm water) and the weather was also good – Las Lajas is much better option for beachlovers than Bocas.
There are nice restaurants nearby. Excellent breakfast preapared by the hosts.
- The breakfast was really tasty and on every morning different. We could do the Check in earlier which was nice and in general the hosts tried their best to make us feel at home. Great place to relax.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Everthing clean, breakfest very good.
Very close to the beautiful Beach.
- Amazing housekeepers, prefect room, tasty breakfast, free add-ons (homemade lemonade etc), close to the beach
- Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast. The rooms are large and clean with good air conditioning.
- The hosts are extremely helpful and nice. In overall, staying at las Lajas was the best part of our trip to Panama – the beach is excellent for children (safe, warm water) and the weather was also good – Las Lajas is much better option for beachlovers than Bocas.
Naturalmente Boutique Bungalows
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Naturalmente Boutique Bungalows is located in Las Lajas in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from Boca Chica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Sooo delicious breakfast with a breath taking view out of the restaurant and dinner was also very tasty! The best italian food on my our whole trip. And the owners plus the cook are so friendly!
- Quiet, peaceful, surrounded by nature, food was fenomenal, excellent service
- Very clean place, nice hosts and especially a wonderful breakfast and the dinner is just unbelievable. The best restaurant we have been here! Authentic Italien food in a wonderful atmosphere – just great!
- Excellent, well cared hotel, good location (watch the sunset from the restaurant!; about 1K from Panamericana, about 1K to the village center, about 15m by car/taxi to the beach), very friendly hosts. Very good Italian restaurant on premise. The owners also run an excellent pizza restaurant in the village center (next to an also recommended gelateria). Highly recommended.
Independent bungalow in a beautiful garden
Gorgeous breakfast with fresh fruits and great bread
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa Laguna is located in Las Lajas. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- We had a very nice stay, the house is super clean, host very nice and welcoming, little walk to get to one of the nicest beach I’ve seen mostly because there is no one there …. warm water .. very relaxing !
- It was very clean, very comfortable and very friendly
- Very nice and welcoming owner family. Homemade food. Beach is close by, long and wide, great water.
- Really comfortable room and bed. You could see how everything was taken care of and extremely clean. The breakfast was lovely, varied and more than enough food. The bath amenities were really nice, not that average shower gel you really never want to use!
- Hosts were lovely and very helpful. Included breakfast was yummy, especially all the fresh fruit. Easy access to the beach.
La Pepita de Marañon B&B
Located a short 2-minute drive from Las Lajas Town Centre, this B&B features free Continental breakfast. The beach is only 10 minutes’ drive away.There is a bungalow made with glass bottles, a bathroom with hot water and a view of the mountains. There are also two rooms in the main house which share a bathroom. A shared relax area is outside. Guests can make use of a fridge. Maid service is provided every 2 days.A shuttle to Playa Las Lajas beach is available, and the property can also provide laundry service. The property is 2 minutes from the Pan American Highway while Enrique Malek International Airport is 60 minutes away by car.
- High standards, very clean, warm water, everything very comfortable. Nice breakfast and Erika and Fabio are very helpful.
- A pretty little place with a nice homemade breakfast! 🙂
- The room is build by the owners as a second little building separated from the main house and it is really beautiful.
The breakfast was very good, we really liked the homemade products, especially the peanut butter 😉
The staff was super friendly and helpful and even brought us to the bus station when we left.
- Such a lovely, unique little place – loved the bottle house it’s really special. It’s cosy and clean inside, great shower. I liked all the recycled materials. The Italian owners are lovely – very friendly. The included breakfast was good. There are places to eat within walking distance. They offer a shuttle service to the beach too. The property has 3 dogs who do bark from time to time but they are sweet!
Residence Las Lajas
One of our best sellers in Las Lajas! Located in Las Lajas, 24 miles from Boca Chica, Residence Las Lajas features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 39 miles from Residence Las Lajas.
- Very nice and clean room. Beautiful garden and poolside and lovely hosts who make sure you will enjoy your staying.
- The apartments was spacious and a great value for money. The pool was very nice. The owner accommodated our extra early checkout and prepared breakfast for us.
We could not have been happier with our stay. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are just like the pictures. The pool area is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Ramona and Paulo are the nicest hosts and really make you feel welcome. The homemade food at their Italian restaurant was delicious (and reasonably priced). You must try the ravioli – I had it twice in two nights.
Las Lajas itself is a hidden gem. The beach is about 10 minutes away by car but worth the drive. The beach itself goes on for miles and is usually pretty empty.
I highly recommend this place and hope to return one day. I wish our hosts every success.
- Perfect Little hide out, nice Pool, invredible host, delicious italian meals
- The room was very, very clean and well maintained! The owners were super friendly and helpful. The breakfast in the morning was “muy deliciosa”! The swimming and the therapy pools were perfect for relaxing. Plenty of beach loungers and chairs available for everyone. We did not get to eat dinner at the restaurant here but heard very good reviews from those travelers that did eat there. We will definitely try it next time!! The beds could have been more comfortable but were okay. We loved everything about it and plan on returning soon.
Finca Buena Vista
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Finca Buena Vista is located in Las Lajas in the region of Chiriqui, just 24 miles from Boca Chica. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room has a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Enrique Malek International Airport is 40 miles away.
Mila the only employee is very kind and it was a pleasure to get to speak some Spanish. The breakfast is good and the bed very comfortable.
Just one suggestion: it would be great to have a hammock on the terrace or in the garden.
- Excellent services. They served gulash, one of the best i.ve ever eaten. The property is owned by a German couple, very well maintained. The breakfast was super and the property is relatively closed to the beach. Property has a very good restautant where you can find a good variety of meals. Great job!
- Very good and colourful breakfast served at the veranda with a beautiful view over the bay.
- Service was outstanding. Great and healthy breakfast. Accommodation was superb. Very comfy bed.
- Beautiful, peaceful- great views. Breakfast on our patio was beautifully presented, delicious, and the setting was unbeatable. The hosts and staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Wonderful experience!
- Mila the only employee is very kind and it was a pleasure to get to speak some Spanish. The breakfast is good and the bed very comfortable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Playa Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Playa Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Playa Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Playa Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!