7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In La Pinya Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pinya Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in La Pinya Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pinya Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pinya Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in La Pinya Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in La Pinya Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In La Pinya Catalonia:
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
The rustic rooms are heated and feature garden or mountain views. They have tiled floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served and the dining room overlooks the gardens. Catalan cuisine, using local ingredients, is mixed with French and Scottish influences. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is available and you can hire a bicycle. There are 2 lounges, one with a fireplace and the other with a TV.
- Goretti and Roy made us feel very welcome and they are perfect hosts. The food was top notch and beautifully home made. The situation of the house is idyllic. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the service was second to none. The attention to detail, such as the sea water pool. the local produce and the respect for ecology makes this venue very special.
- Very friendly welcoming and helpful hosts. Wonderful home cooked meal at night. Room comfortable and nicely presented. Great whiskey selection. Just a great place to stay.
- Very close to the beach. Nice balcony looking to the sea. Ok for 2 people. Parking was easy.
The hosts are friendly, welcoming
and caring. The place is beautiful and so well looked after and filled with love …. and the food: simply delicious!
Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!
- The setting was charming and serene, Roy and Goretti were wonderful hosts, and the food was extraordinary! The B&B is located adjacent to the bicycle/walking path, affording access to a very rich biodiversity within La Garrotxa Natural Park.
Satori B&B – Adults Only
All rooms at Satori B&B come with heating and a wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms offers garden and mountain views. Some rooms have private bathroom, while other rooms have access to a shared bathroom.Guests have access to a shared lounge.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52.8 miles away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Some units feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is offered.Roses is 24.9 miles from Maspitra B&B, while Cadaqués is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 20.5 miles from Maspitra B&B.
- Very friendly and welcoming reception! Beautiful interior of the house with fantastic animal paintings from the owner. Exciting exterior with pool and outdoor kitchen area. Kids loved the dog! Absolutely fabulous and tasty breakfast! Many great tips from the owner for travelling around the area.
- The location was beautiful and quiet with excellent views and within easy walking distance to local hills and town of Besalu. The hospitality we were shown was also excellent with very good recommendations provided for day trips to suit our holiday itinerary. Altogether, the property offered us ideal holiday accommodation and facilities at a very reasonable cost.
- Incredible views. Quiet and tranquil. Friendly and helpful host.
- The warm welcome and genuine hospitality was wonderful. Superb breakfast with the most stunning view, great attention to detail throughout the whole property. The secluded pool was a real treat. The rooms are all individually decorated with the owners own art work, wish we could have stayed longer.
- The lady running Maspitra is lovely – so friendly and helpful. The breakfast is superb. The rooms are beautifully and tastefully decorated. It is situated next to a lovely forest, ideal for walks. Will definitely stay here again.
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom, while some feature a city view. All guest rooms feature a desk.The area is popular for skiing, and bike rental is available at Bressol.Font-Romeu is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Although categorized as a B&B, I would rate this more as an AirB&B. There are full kitchen facilities for making breakfast or supper which was really convenient. The rooms are beautiful with furniture recycled and upgraded by an Association that supports people who have behavior, mental and physical challenges. Great location in city. You can walk everywhere.
- Location ok, decor clean and some furnishings witty
- It was such a funky spot. Located around a lively square with access to everything there is to see and do in Ripoll. The furniture in the house was all reworked everyday items like suitcases that was just fun to be around. The kitchen was well stocked with coffee, juice and a variety of pastries, though not fresh. Excellent value for money. Truly a highlight of my Spanish tour.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
El desayuno muy industrial. Todo empaquetado.
Hubo problemas con otros clientes, como dar llaves duplicadas.
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room includes a TV, and selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view. At Cala Clareta, all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.The accommodation offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Guests at Cala Clareta will be able to enjoy activities in and around Castellfollit de la Roca, like cycling and hiking.Girona is 21 miles from the bed and breakfast. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
- Этот дом превзошел все наши ожидания! Для проживания нам был предоставлен весь первый этаж, большая ванная комната в которой было все самое необходимое (полотенца, шампунь, мыло, бумага). Большая спальня с очень удобной кроватью и воздушными одеялами, 4 подушки, для нас это важно. Но самое потрясающее – это вид с балкона, на котором мы проводили вечера и уходить оттуда не хотелось. Балкон расположен на скале высотой около 50 метров, а внизу течет быстрая горная ручка, под крышами летают и поют ласточки. Очень приветливая и всегда готовая помочь хозяйка. Посоветовала местный очень вкусный ресторан напротив которого есть пиццерия, в которую тоже очень советуем зайти. В ней замечательный француз приготовит вам самую лучшую итальянскую пиццу и поговорит на смеси 4-х языков, включая русский! Это удивительное место, мы счастливы, что остановились именно тут. Были 2 дня, но с удовольствием бы остались на дольше. Надеемся обязательно вернуться!
- La chica que nos atendió y las vistas de la habitación han sido geniales! La limpieza perfecta!
La chica que nos atendió fue muy amable. Nos rellenaba el agua cada día. Había café, té, y demás cosas. Toda la planta de abajo para nosotros.
La verdad fue una buena experiencia. Nada que criticar.
Logement atypique avec la chambre voutée. L’accueil est très agréable et l’hôte très disponible. petit déjeuner varié et copieux. Mise à disposition d’un mini frigo très appréciable.
L’emplacement pour découvrir le coin est pratique et au calme. Le village sur la falaise est surprenant. Chambre très confortable. Mise à disposition de livres, DVD…
- The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Mas Roure Vell
Each room and loft is air conditioned and has a garden view. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and towels. The loft also has a kitchen area with a hob, an oven, a microwave, a coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle and a fridge. Rooms are equipped with a microwave, a coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle.There is easy access to A26 Motorway and Garrotxa Volcanic Region and Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Sonia was the best. She doesn’t speak much English, but we knew enough Spanish to understand about 85% of what we were saying to one another. Breakfast was great, the view was wonderful, and my wife got a massage while we were there. This was one of the highlights of our trip. We loved this place.
- Charming, quiet and beautiful place. The view is wonderful, the swimming pool is such a quiet area to stay. The staff is incredibly nice, helpful and discreet. We can only recommand!
Very special place ,……old farm with only 3 rooms ,but all large with small kitchen.
We had the yellow room, quite big , with large sitting area all in more old style.Every morning a great breakfast was brought to our room.
Quiet!!… with pool and nice gardens.
Will highly recommend !!!
- Very friendly staff amazing location and rooms! Very quiet
- Everything – amazing and gorgeous staff , wonderful views , magnificent rooms
Mas la Cabanya de Beget
All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The units include a wardrobe.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Girona is 29.2 miles from Mas la Cabanya de Beget, while Font-Romeu is 25.5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 32.9 miles away.
- This place is a bit like the cafe in the book “The why are you here cafe”. It is not necessary what you might expect but it will turn out to be one of the best stays you can possible experience!! The owners are extremely friendly people and if you’re open to it your stay will feel like visiting family or good friends!
- We enjoyed the magic place! Strongly recommend! Nice place for the ones who wants to chill and rest from the busy city. The house is beautiful and the owners very friendly :)!
- Essen großartig, spontan ein sehr gutes vegetarisches Essen bekommen
La cena deliciosa! Superó las expectativas.
La tranquilidad del lugar y muy agradable para ir con niños.
- La casa es muy bonita, decorada con mucho gusto y en un paraje idílico. Los dueños son muy amables.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In La Pinya Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in La Pinya Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in La Pinya Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in La Pinya Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!