7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Kaua Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaua Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Kaua Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaua Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaua Yucatán. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Kaua Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Kaua Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Kaua Yucatán:
La casa de los pájaros
Located in Valladolid, 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá, La casa de los pájaros features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Out of the way location but walking distance to the center of town. It was very relaxing to lie in a hammock in a beautiful back yard. Had on site washing machine, community kitchen. Great host.
- Casa de los Pajaros is a small paradise in Valladolid. The have a beautiful garden with a nice tempered pool, a lot of hammocks to relax, a nice little turtle, and even a few books to read. The breakfast was awesome, the family that runs the place is super nice. I can 100% recommend this place, if you look for a place to relax in Valladolid.
- Amazing place to visit the city or rest in the backyard during morning. It’s quite and beautiful. You’ll have an amazing stay at Casa de los pajaros.
- Josgat and Caesar are two of the nicest people we ever met. And the abuela is a love. They are a tightknit family and truly warm and eager to please. This B&B is a jewel!
- This is definitely a great deal in Valladolid. Big sized, clean rooms and we had a terrace we could relax on. It’s about 15 minutes walk to the center, which is fine. Nice breakfast is included and the personnel is kind. We had to wake up a bit earlier then breakfast started and they went out their way to serve us anyway. Great! The swimming pool and garden is of course a big plus:)
Tunich Beh offers accommodations in Valladolid.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The hotel is lovely, with spacious gardens, lots of places to sit including around a beautiful pool, comfortable room with the greatest shower ever!
- It was a very nice place to stay. Clean, nice location, located near good restaurants. And they have an adorable kitty that loves having her belly gently rubbed.
- Beautiful breakfast; large swimming pool; close to good restaurants and centre of town but very quiet
- Nice hacienda, a bit old school but pretty good overall
- Traditional Mexican town villa located in the best part of town. Located on a street with several better restaurants and the fascinating former convevt
Mayan Bongalow Near Chichén
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mayan Bongalow Near Chichén is located in Chichén-Itzá, just 21 miles from Valladolid. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
Casa Axis Mundi Raw and Vegan B&B
Located in Valladolid in the region of Yucatán, 23 miles from Chichén-Itzá, Casa Axis Mundi Raw and Vegan B&B features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Great breakfast and the hosts where very helpful in giving tips on what to do and where to eat.
- Hosts were gracious and helpful and interesting. Great homemade breakfast and chit chat in the grand kitchen with them. Beautiful rooms, property and eco friendly toilets!
- Best breakfast I’ve ever had. Not even exaggerating. Go just for the breakfast and it will be worth it. Oh and dogs. If you go, please give Clouseau a good scratch behind his ears from me.
- Owner is really friendly. Felt welcoming and at home. Delicious Breakfast. Artful property.
- Fantastic vegan breakfast; idyllic location and building
Casa San Roque Valladolid
One of our best sellers in Valladolid! Casa San Roque Valladolid offers accommodations in Valladolid.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The room was lovely, well kept, colonial Hispanic, with elegance comfort and charm.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was nice. Location is very good near the center of town. It was generally quiet.
- This place is amazing; beautiful, clean, well-located, affordable, etc! we loved it and will definitely be back.
The hotel is a small family business. The owner is on site and takes really good care of his guests. He even took the time to give us really good advices on what to see and do in Valladolid and the area, but also on all the peninsula.
The breakfast was incredible.
The room was clean and really comfortable.
- Staff were very helpful. Hotel is intimate and close to the plaza.
La Flor Casa Boutique
Located in Valladolid, 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá, La Flor Casa Boutique features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Owners are extremely friendly and easy going couple with amazing sense how to please guests, their breakfast was absolutely delicious, homemade with everything from their own garden, we got so many good tips and recommendations. Room is spacious, clean and very quiet and patio decorated with beautiful greenery and small fountain. We didn’t have time to use terrace where you can relax in hammock.
- Beautiful house, really nice host and good breakfast.
- Tres beau petit hotel de 3 grandes chambres, tres bien conçu et décoré les patrons sont très accueillants, charmants et cultivés. Le petit déjeuner est parfait avec des produits maisons et une confiture delicieuse
- Eine kleine Oase mitten in der Stadt mit super netten Gastgebern. Sehr empfehlenswert!!
- Verblijf bij Cada Flora voelde als thuis. Hele persoonlijke sfeer en met liefde ingericht en zo word je ook ontvangen! Mooie ruime kamer en lekkerste ontbijt van onze hele reis door Mexico. Home Made en home grown!! Eigenaren hebben veel tips over de omgeving en dat gebundeld in een mooi (gratis) boekje. 10 min lopen naar centrum, voor een langer verblijf zijn fietsjes aan re raden!
Todos Santos Casa Boutique
Todos Santos Casa Boutique is located in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Kaua Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Kaua Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Kaua Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Kaua Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!