7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ivy Lea Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Ivy Lea Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ivy Lea Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ivy Lea Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ivy Lea Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ivy Lea Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ivy Lea Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ivy Lea Ontario:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Tekdiv B&B offers accommodations in Lansdowne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kingston is 26 miles from Tekdiv B&B, and Watertown is 28 miles away.
- it was a great experience and we extended our stay there
- Very quiet location, felt very safe. Very convenient for the 1000 Islands, Gananoque. Pleasant and efficient welcome. Nice public area for reading or watching tv. Heard a bard owl in the night, lovely!
- Very clean. Very friendly staff. Great recomendations for activities in the area. Breakfast was amazing.
- Our host, Stefan, was welcoming, informative, a good cook and a very pleasant conversationalist. Moreover, he very clearly addressed our questions on the area, providing excellent options and directions where needed.
- Bed was great. We had to leave very early. Stephan prepared a wonderful box breakfast for us to take. He cooked a delicious dinner on our arrival.
Featuring free WiFi, Shannmar Villa offers accommodations in Rockport, just 28 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a computer and a CD player are featured. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing, canoeing and hiking. Watertown is 28 miles from Shannmar Villa, and Lansdowne is 3.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Gananoque, 21 miles from Kingston, Riverview B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Watertown is 27 miles from Riverview B&B, and Lansdowne is 5 miles from the property.
- The overall friendliness of everyone involved at the bed and breakfast!
- Fabulous breakfast selection. Freshly cooked by the chef. Very friendly staff. Clean and tidy room
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were great. The room was clean and spacious. We enjoyed the swing in the garden and the terrace view.
Sparking clean, beautiful accommodations, large room and extremely comfortable. This includes both facility and grounds.
Owners/ managers extremely accommodating and friendly.
Very relaxing experience.
- The scenery and view was amazing, the owners were fantastic and friendly. Loved breakfast being prepared by chef Ken every morning. A very friendly atmosphere and beautiful rooms!It was just Lovely and we wiuld defiantly return to stay again!
Stonewater Manor B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Stonewater Manor B&B is located in Gananoque, 17 miles from Kingston and 27 miles from Watertown. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Lansdowne is 9 miles from Stonewater Manor B&B, and Brockville is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Trinity House Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Trinity House Inn offers accommodations in Gananoque. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Kingston is 17 miles from Trinity House Inn, and Watertown is 27 miles away.
- The hotel was old and quaint and the staff were excellent
- I booked the room for my son and his partner who were attending a nearby cottage wedding. There was a shuttle bus from the Gananoque Inn but I thought Trinity House looked more cosy and welcoming, and a couple of my son’s friends also booked there. All were happy with their accommodation. They returned to the bride’s cottage for brunch the following day so didn’t take advantage of the Trinity House breakfast, but said the breakfast room and garden looked very inviting.
- The garden was lovely. The breakfast we were offered for $6.99 (plus tax) was very good. We especially liked the individual fresh fruit cups and coffee was delicious. The house has some charm. The beds were comfortable.
- Well cap very beautiful rooms really enjoyed myself and the place itself is very beautiful landscaping everything
- Bed was comfy, garďens are beautiful. House is well kept, clean and spacious.
West Gate Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Gananoque! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, West Gate Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Gananoque, just 17 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Watertown is 27 miles from West Gate B&B, and Lansdowne is 9 miles from the property.
- The friendliness and hospitality of the hosts and went out of their way to help us get from the train station to the B & B.
- Lovely hosts who really made us feel at home in their small B&B. Fantastic location to explore the town. Great breakfast sitting with other guests.
- The hosts are the sweetest persons you can imagine, their service excellent and the breakfast above all standards and expextations. This is a very personal and wonderful experience and the price is very, very low. Fantastic and highly recommended!
Everything was amazing. The magical home in general, the furniture, the ambience, the attention to detail, etc. It’s just a few minutes’ walk to the heart of the town and to the gorgeous waterfront as well. The breakfast was a 10 out of 10 also. But most of all, in my opinion, the highlight was the warm hosts themselves – a lovely kind, caring couple that are truly interested in your satisfaction and your positive experience.
The oweners of this B&B are very friendly and courteous. The day we left, we had an amazing talk with this great couple.
For breakfast we could choose between different meals (like pancakes, eggs benedict, omlett, …) and there were lots of other foot on the table as well. Everything was fresh and homemade, it was just delicious.
The room especially the bathroom and the little sunroof was pretty awesome.
We just loved to be there.
Sleepy Hollow B&B
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Sleepy Hollow B&B is located in Gananoque in the region of Ontario, just 17 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Watertown is 27 miles from Sleepy Hollow B&B, and Lansdowne is 9 miles away.
- The pancakes were the best I’ve tasted….awesome
- The breakfast was excellent….many healthy options available and it was freshly made.
- an aged private beautiful house belongs to a couple who will cook you big delicious breakfast in the morning, very neat inside with nice decorations,great experience sitting by the big dinner table with the group enjoying the food.
- Our gracious hosts made us feel right at home in their beautifully restored early 1900 mansion. Perfect launch into the B&B experience and would highly recommend staying there when visiting this quaint rural Ontario town.
- The breakfast was wonderful. The location between the town and the lake was perfect.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ivy Lea Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ivy Lea Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ivy Lea Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ivy Lea Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!