7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hartwick Seminary New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Hartwick Seminary New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hartwick Seminary New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hartwick Seminary New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hartwick Seminary New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hartwick Seminary New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hartwick Seminary New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hartwick Seminary New York State:
Rose & Thistle Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Cooperstown! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rose & Thistle Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Cooperstown, just 18 miles from Oneonta. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Patti is generously hospitable and made our stay so enjoyable. The b&b was comfortable, cleanly and the breakfast was homemade and delicious. This b&b is within walking distance to downtown Cooperstown, which makes things much easier and Patti provided a list of nearby activities, restaurants and attractions.
- We loved the old Victorian style of the house and the warm atmosphere of the staff. The breakfasts were exceptional, the bed & the room we had were quite comfortable and we felt like we were “home”.
- Comfortable, friendly, flexible, and great breakfast! Very Clean 🙂
- Patti is an incredible host. Would like to hang out w/ her
- We met wonderful people at the B &B, breakfast was excellent and plentiful. Patti owner and cook was welcoming.
Cooperstown Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Cooperstown Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Cooperstown. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Landmark Inn offers accommodations in Cooperstown. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
The White House Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a daily gourmet breakfast, The White House Inn is in Cooperstown. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property has gardens and an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms are decorated with antique furnishings. A TV, private bathroom and air conditioning are provided. Select rooms have a terrace with views.Guests at the Cooperstown White House Inn can enjoy the shared kitchen and shared lounge. Luggage storage is available. The property provides free parking.A full gourmet breakfast featuring fresh fruit, baked goods and more is served each morning.Doubleday Field is just a 3-minute walk from the bed and breakfast. The National Baseball Hall of Fame is just over a quarter mile away.
- Wonderful owner and engaging and polite employees. Breakfast is a home run!
- Walking distance from Main Street. Comfortable friendly environment.
Great location; close to downtown
Good breakfast, not gourmet but good (bacon was perfect, fruit cup was excellent)
Cozy decorating and furnishings
Book and magazine selection
- Manager and owner were outstanding and food fantastic
- The overnight waffles were amazing! The breakfast cook/host was as friendly as a favorite grandpa!
Cooperstown Lakeview Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace, Cooperstown Lakeview Bed and Breakfast is located in Cooperstown in the region of New York State, just 22 miles from Oneonta. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Owner friendly and helpful. Gave a lot of info for the surrounding area including directions, restaurants, and attractions. Very nice property and quite secluded.
Beautiful views from deck and nice breakfast.
- there were several breakfast options which you could chose the night before, the view/location was incredible and there was a very nice hike next to the property
- It was a new relaxing stay. The hosts were very friendly.
We had a nice big room with a good bathroom (with Jacuzzi), a great deck with a wonderful view. (Unfortunately it was raining during our three day visit , so we couldn’t take full advantage of that).
But, at the same time:
- Brigitte and Lou were great hosts! The quiet setting and views of the lake were important to us. Great breakfast and good location to Cooperstown.
- Owner friendly and helpful. Gave a lot of info for the surrounding area including directions, restaurants, and attractions. Very nice property and quite secluded.
Brookside Inn at Laurens
This bed and breakfast in Laurens, New York is a 15-minute drive from Hartwick College and 6 miles from State University of New York College at Oneonta. The property serves a breakfast buffet and there is free Wi-Fi.A gas fireplace, air conditioning and a cable TV with a DVD player are included in every room at the Brookside Inn. The rooms also have a shared bathroom.Brookside Inn at Laurens provides guests with access to common areas like an outdoor terrace and a living room.Downtown Cooperstown is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast. Gilbert Lake State Park is an 8-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was excellent. Great eggs, grits and wonderful coffee.
- Room was huge and inviting. Bed was super comfortable. Breakfast was exceptional. Owners were warm and down to earth.
- Breakfast was excellent! The owners were friendly! it was very clean! Excellent location for what we were doing! Between Oneonta and Cooperstown!!
- Breakfast was very good and delicious. Eggs were very fluffy and delicious.
- The bed was comfortable. Nice big room! The breakfast was wonderful!
Kountry Living Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Kountry Living Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Oneonta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The host is very friendly and helpful, the animals are great, and the location is surprisingly peaceful
- The staff is extra friendly, they cook breakfast to order. The house is very clean. They help you with the bags – to carry those upstairs. It is very quiet except for the cars that pass by.
Breakfast was very good except the coffee-too weak. Had the french toast.
The facilities were clean and modern including the bathroom
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very quiet. The staff was extremely accommodating.
- great host, delicious breakfast, extremely comfy bed, sweet cat and cute bunnies
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hartwick Seminary New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hartwick Seminary New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hartwick Seminary New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hartwick Seminary New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!